Won't You be my Neighbor Game Thread [Day 5]

Confirmed. Noodle was lying. Town yes, but still lying.
Also, @Noodle I didnt understand why you werent coming forward with your info on Zemaj? Was that just oversight, or were you deliberately being difficult?

It would have helped corroborate Log's claim. IIRC you even ended up voting against him?

Also, me asking who wanted a pizza was asking who wanted me to camp outfront. I thought Pyro was town from out private chat, after foolishly sitting out front of Leo's place, I was going to camp out in pyros yard every night.

I mean, there is...some...reason not to here. If Leo had made the lynch that day, it would have been 2v2 going into the night, in that scenario I would have without a doubt used the poison and finished the game. Roleblocker was already out of the picture, literally nothing to stop you.

With it 3v2 it would have pushed it to 2v2 using the poison. If they used the poison on me they would have won. If they didn't use the poison on me it would have been a 50/50 chance of winning or a draw depending on who they attempted to night kill the next night.
But, without any pressure of lynch, Leo could have investigated weapons before they attempted any NK. Only needed to knock off one more, then 1 vs 2, vote the last townie out.

Day 1: No-lynch
Code:
Noodle (1) - Pyro

Night 1:
Gorny protects Leo
Pyro investigates Noodle (coroner)
Leo (no action)
Huckit (knife) NKs Zemaj (pacifier)

Day 2: No-lynch
Code:
Noodle (1) - Gorny
Pyrotechnician (2) - LogoutZero, Leo
Huckit (1) - Pyrotechnician

Night 2:
Gorny protects Pyro
Leo peeps Pyro (blocked)
Pyro investigates Gorny (neighbor watch)
Noodle examines Zemaj (Town IC, killed by knife)
Huckit (knife) NKs Gorny (flashlight)

Day 3: No-lynch
Code:
LogoutZero (2) - Pyrotechnician, Noodle
Pyrotechnician (2) - LogoutZero, Huckit

Night 3:
Pyro investigates Logo (babysitter)
Leo peeps Logo (phone charger)
Noodle (no action)
Huckit (knife) dies attempting NK on Pyro (revolver)

Day 4: No-lynch
Code:
Leo (2) - Pyrotechnician, LogoutZero
Noodle (1) - Leo

Night 4:
Pyro investigates Leo (Voyeur)
Noodle (no action)
Leo (rope) NKs Logo (phone charger)

Also, me asking who wanted a pizza was asking who wanted me to camp outfront. I thought Pyro was town from out private chat, after foolishly sitting out front of Leo's place, I was going to camp out in pyros yard every night.

I pieced this together one day too late after I investigated you. The bread crumbing made complete sense once I figured out what your role was. This is why I asked in our neighbor chat if you were going to be out delivering pizza again because I had put it all together and was hoping I could verify you as town and make a town voting block.

But, without any pressure of lynch, Leo could have investigated weapons before they attempted any NK. Only needed to knock off one more, then 1 vs 2, vote the last townie out.
Ah, true, so there was a work around. If I had the mafia role and there was specifically a poison mechanic which would bypass the weapon system, and my partner has the ability to find out weapons I would have definitely saved it for when I needed it most if at all possible, but if there was a path to winning by just waiting it out you bet I would have gone for it. Way easier that way.

We had poison? I thought it was just me looking and Huck killing. . .
Huckits role says he was a fruit vendor, so he could give out fruit each night. But it also says that he had a one shot poison that would bypass the weapon system.

I read the mafia chat and he said he had a one shot kill in the mafia chat multiple times, but never actually described it as poison or that it bypassed the weapons. That might be where things were missed.

you not get role flips from your night kills?

We did.

Either I forgot we had poison or Huck didn't tell me (pretty sure I forgot lol) omg we should've used it!!!!

At one point in the game you had accurately described me and Huck and I was like, "Dddaaaayyuum."

Also, total guess on Noodle's weapon but I figured if he was a coroner he would have to have a scalpel.

Reactions: D2DC
I've gotten a little better at these games over time....Once enough information comes together its just a hunt and peck through the posts kind of game. It just takes time and effort to do that, and ain't nobody got time for that. :ROFLMAO:

Well, I hope everybody enjoyed the game. I had plenty of other plans/roles ready in case we got more players. If people dont hate this item/weapon mechanic, I can work up a Neighborhood rebooted game for down the road?

@Leopold Stotch the scalpel call was impressive! I did a double-take.. I am like.. pretty sure she never peeped Noodle..

I was also really impressed with Huckit early assessment in the Mafia chat. He pretty much had nailed down what needed to be done. Then, on D3 he was all ready to pile on votes with Leo. Failing that, he swooped in at the last minute and voted for.. Pyro? :unsure: DOH!! XD

Yeah I felt so bad. I was really hoping that I could vote but the customers wouldn't stop coming! XD plus I was trying to order dinner online and it's just too much. I messed up
Wait...you felt bad?:unsure:

So...... I lost track of the day and didn’t vote Log when I had the chance. Whoops. Felt like karmic revenge for missing day 1. For the pyro kill, figured if I got a NK it would end the game as the one shot would be a guarantee kill,, but obviously that was dumb! Anyway, good game, thanks D2DC for hosting, and everyone for playing!

Reactions: D2DC
I'm sorry I didn't play better. @Gorny I never said anything I believed at the time to be untrue, even if I had clearly been told before. I don't know what to tell you. I'm missing parts of my memory. I'll sit out for a while.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High