The PvP Thread

I'll come after 7 pm.
As for Mage, better option is to go with Spirit. I did Griffon's + HoZ just because no other paladin uses HoZ
That is pretty much what I was thinking too :)
HoZ is the most popular item I never use.

I see that there has been a lot of PvP action going on recently. If there's a game up tomorrow I'll try and join in.

Are people still PvPing in 1.13d? My characters fit the rules in the ~2013 era, but I don't know about since then.

I'm running a 55" TV as a monitor, we'll see how 800x600 pixels looks at that size lol

@Pyrohemia We play in 1.14d these days. Current casual rules are here:

But we are still debating the 1pt Cold mastery I think.

My guess is that if you decide to go for full vita setup, 1.07 Shako will be better than 1.10+ one. If you would accept items from others, I have couple spares. Also couple 2os CoAs but they aren't exactly top rolls on %DR. Idk if there's someone with good ones around, but good CoA is probably best helmet long term.
Thanks for the kind offer but I instead decided to waste my sunday morning looking for a Shako rack and running it :D
shako01.png

@art_vandelay
Stormshield + fcr circlet is a solid alternative which you could rock. Or 1.07 Shako with Ber + Verdungo leading to 31 DR. Ber Shako is okay endgame option for assassins and paladins so such slot is never wasted. And then you simply wait for that elusive CoA or trade for one.
I have 1.07 Shako now but my Shako map seed also has a Tiara rack in Upper Kurast and I have been running it for a bit. What Circlets are sought after in PvP? I assume 2/20/2os (various classes), 3/20/2os Fire/PnB and 2/30frw/2os Ama? (Although I assume that for Ama a 3os/30frw might be better, but that can't spawn in 1.07)

@Pyrohemia
Welcome

@art_vandelay
Apart from bowazon where a simple Kira's Guardian is a serious contender, I can't say there is a character where circlet is a better option than CoA or 1.07 Shako apart from 200 fcr sorc. Javazon could use circlet if it beats Griffon's or 1.07 Valk and druid if he has block via Stormshield.

Options are very limited with CoA and 1.07 Shako around.

Last edited:
Reactions: art_vandelay
Nice to see this thread so alive. I only read the last two pages, let me know if I missed something big ;)

I guess I should edit the first post.
Should we keep the player and character list?
If so, please message me an updated list and working urls if you want to keep those.

I checked my backups and I think I barely lost items. But I think I lost some leveled characters :confused: and I have lots to tidy up!

I installed D2 but I still need to remember how to make it look playable in my screen...

At this rate we are in danger of getting a full game in the near future :love:

Reactions: Miron
Is frozhost up tonight? I will be ready in about 1-2 hours

Pretty sure max was just talking about the number of returnee players here. But if you insist...

Will be here in approximately 30 min. No more hammers !

Last edited:
Doesn't look like it :/

There are some strong opinions on the matter. I really don't know.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High