MFO Summer 2020 - Meet the Olympians

PhineasB

Guide Author
Mar 14, 2020
Meet the Olympians threads are for showing off your character from the corresponding MFO. You can include whatever details you want; it's a chance to brag on your runner or just to show them off. 2020 Summer MFO sign up and progress thread is here, and the results thread is here.

I ran with three characters in the Baal category this year. Mainly, the goal was to push my untwinked 99er Barb, Death, toward level 98, starting at a few million XP past 97.6. He made it :)
98.jpg
I Hel'ed the Ruby jewel in his Guillame's for pTopaz, and within the first hour had a 36MF Gheeds that swapped in for a Sharp GC and a 48MF pair of War Travelers for the Gores. Another MF upgrade dropped shortly after, in a 7MF SC with poison resists that swapped in. So He had 212 MF for most of the running. Standard WW Barb otherwise: very safe, but on the slow end for Baal runs. But he still managed under 3:45 average runs. A full write up with gear, etc. is posted here in the Untwinked 99er thread.

With a significant part of MFO left, I decided to dust off a level 86 zon, Sense, and deck her out as a javazon. She made it to lvl 95:
Sense 95.jpg
She was much faster than Death, averaging ~2:30 per run with repairs and stash management. She had one death due to complacency around gloams without max lightning or absorb :rolleyes: As she reached higher levels, she was faster than Quinta, my 99er zon and last year's MFO entrant. She had up'ed eth Titan's (spare non-eth in the cube), an 20/11 Griffon's with pTopaz, 3/20 gloves, TGods, 49MF War Travelers, Highlord's/Raven/10FCR mana leech. And this fun toy that I built for her with some non-5/5 facets that I had lying around:
Screenshot042.jpg
Backpack was 6 skillers, Gheeds, a Shimmering GC of Sust, a SCs with resists and MF/FHR/life. Her MF pushed up to 241% with SCs. She hit lvl 95, and there was still time in MFO, so . . .

I next leveled the sorc from my Runeword Bonanza Sept from lvl 87 to lvl 93, respec'ing from self-wielding Infinity charged boltress to standard light sorc.
Amber 93.jpg
She got an 18/11 Griffon's with pTopaz, 6 skillers, Gheeds and a mix of SCs. She had pTopaz in the Vipermagi, 40MF Chancies, and a 20MF Wisp, so her MF netted out to 242% and she was quite safe, without a death as she leveled.

Last edited:
I only found time for ~750 runs unfortunately, more or less evenly split between Pit Berserker and AT Sorc.

Pit Berserker
I had three Barbs at lvl 93-96 with 8+ avg Pit maps, but decided to run with a lvl 95 barb on what I concluded was the best map in the end.

He used my new go-to HLW setup that I found to be the most efficient gearing approach (see this post comparing various setups and simulator results):
  • Shako 'Cham'
  • Enigma LP
  • Kill 1: Grief 39/393
  • Kill 2: 180 MF PB
  • Switch 1: Wizzy 'Ist
  • Switch 2: Hoto
  • HLW
  • Arachnid Mesh
  • 40 MF Chancies
  • 50 MF WT
  • 40 MF magic ring
  • 30/73 Nagel
Inventory is Gheed's, cube, various MF SCs with dmg/AR, AR, LR, CR, and + mana.

MF was 744/594 with 55 FI (without BC cast).

Merc (Might) used this setup which I found to be ideal after trying numerous setups with Owlie's calc:
  • GT Insight
  • Andy's 'Cham'
  • 60 IAS jeweled armor with some ED
Last time I played Berserker I was still using the more traditional variant with caster craft ammy and Goldwrap, with 792 MF BP on switch. But with the help of @Luhkoh's simulator we came to realize how strong HLW really is, and that the higher kill speed setup more than makes up for by the damage increase.

Early into MFO I got a 50 run set with 1.422 adjeff. Will upload the vid when I find the time. That's my best HoR style set so far and surpassed Fabian's long-standing highscore. In the meantime @ResTTe had already gotten a sub 1.4 set with the same setup as described above, but seems I have no way of getting quite that low due to annoying S&E issues. I had a couple of 50 run sets with ~53s run times despite S&E delay, but the shorter the runs are the more is taken away by horrible S&E times. This was getting really frustrating...

AT Blizzard Sorc
...so I mixed in some AT Blizzy gameplay for a change of scenery. In the past I played on Mac and the Warriv -> A1 loading times often took extremely long, but now I'm playing on a Windows partition which got rid of that and makes AT running really much better.

I had experimented with various setups in the past, in particular making use of a 2/20 amulet that I crafted a while ago, and combining that with a 180 MF sword and skillers for better offensive performance than with the traditional Fathom + Tal combo variant (see my old post comparing damage breakpoints with Fathom and 180 MF sword setups). I just posted
these findings in Albatross' AT guide which include some more info. The setup I finished MFO with was this:
  • Shako 'Ist'
  • Enigma
  • 180 MF Crystal Sword
  • Spirit
  • Arach
  • 2/20 FCR amulet
  • TO gloves
  • 40 MF magic ring
  • FCR/15 MF/resist/life ring
  • WT
  • +6 BO CtA/Spirit switch
  • 4 life/FRW skillers in inventory alongside Gheed's and various MF charms, about a dozen with LR or CR
644 MF total.

Merc (Might) gear, also based on analysis of the different reasonable options with the help of Owlie's Merc dmg calc:
  • GFace 'Cham'
  • GPA Insight
  • Fortitude
Enigma is criminally slept on for AT Sorc IMO. LPK in particular is huge in managing the life pool, starting runs with good health etc., and saving valuable seconds from not having to pick up many potions. It provides almost 400 more life in comparison to Tal's, in my case with +6 BO CtA I got above 2.1k which is really comfortable. Its other stats such as 8% PDR and dmg to mana are useful as well. But really mostly it's the potting/picking rejuvs that is drastically reduced and this speeds things up a good bit, together with the abovementioned stats enabling a more a much more aggressive "stomping" playstyle that isn't really possible with other body armors.

As mentioend in the post linked above, I also tried an alternative setup essentially using Death's Fathom instead of the 180 MF sword and swapping some other gear around according to lower FCR needs. At this point I still feel it is best used in combination with a 180 MF sword, but the DFathom route is only marginally lower MF while (easily) hitting all relevant damage breakpoints vs the various bosses and boss modifiers. Pretty sure I'll pursue it further as well.

Last edited:
I had planned on running with my untwinked 99er zon considering the luck I had with one last year, but a week before the MFO began, 3300 LK runs only yielded 1 sur and 0 ber runes, so I decided to quickly make a sorceress to take on the task. She sped through the game as a Meteorber, spending the day before the MFO leveling up to 85 and farming Hell Mephisto in hopes of getting a few more pieces together (namely Shako), but fell short. Luckily, @Luhkoh kindly donated her a Shako, Mara's, 4os Monarch for Spirit, and a Gheed's. As can be seen with the rest of the gear below, she benefited from extra runes found by my zon as well as some nice MF pieces from Hell Mephisto.

Screenshot036.jpg

Gear
Shako (pTopaz)
Mara's (28 @)
Heart of the Oak Flail
Spirit Monarch (30 FCR)
Vipermagi (pTopaz)
Chance Guards (39%)
up'd Goldwrap
War Travs (48%)
Nagelring (28%)
Rare ring (10 FCR, mana, fire res)
Switch:
+6 BO Military Pick
Spirit Monarch

Merc
Insight eth Cryptic Axe
Vamp Gaze
Treachery eth Balrog Skin

Charms were the above mentioned 35% Gheed's, 1 Fire skiller (the only fire/cold skiller I had), with the res being mainly all the MF small charms my untwinked zon found along with a few for resists and 1 FHR to hit the 60 FHR breakpoint. MF was at 350%, FCR at 110%.

The first day of the MFO, I rolled maps until I found the first halfway decent one and went with it. The first run took 5 minutes as a Meteorber, so I quickly decided to respec her as a Blizzballer. I'm pretty sure I'd never played one of these before, so it took a bit of getting used to, runs starting out around 4 minutes or so, but I quickly got the average down to 3:30, with good runs easily beating the 3 minute mark. These were all done entirely on p1 as I wasn't too worried about gaining XP, and I couldn't benefit from the extra damage from Infinity.

She did a total of 572 Baal runs at 33.5 hours, and bringing her just shy of level 93. Best non-qualifier was a Gris helm from a bosspack in the throne room. Best rune during runs was a Mal.

Next year I will definitely come more prepared with an even better geared runner!

As i said before, i did exactly 1k pitruns with my barb which took me a little bit over 17 hours, cause i was picking up a lot of random stuff. I built my barb the same as @ffs, cause that's the best set up as far as i know. You can definitely play with stats, but it won't change that much.

General:
Cham'ed Shako
Enigma Breast Plate
Arach
40mf Chancies
50mf War Travs
75/30 Nagel
70/30 Nagel
Highlord's

Kill Switch:
395/34 Grief + 6 Ist'ed PB

Tele Swtich:
Hoto + Ist'ed Wizzy

Inventory:
40mf Gheed's
Various SCs with mf and some addons
The Cube

Merc:
Might Merc
243/17/5 Eth GT Insight
10/29/139 Non-eth cham'ed Andy
Eth 60 IAS Armor with some addons

Stats:
Max vita build with 0 points into str (116 total) and 114 points into dex (136 total).

Skills:
Max: Berserk, Sword Mastery, Howl, Shout and Find Item
1 point: all prereqs, Increased Speed and Natural Resistance
2 points into BO, cause i don't cast BC so i had 1 extra point

Here is a pick of my char. I have 727 mf on kill and 577 mf with 720 mana and 55% hork on tele switch.
jGr8KEJ.jpg

Meet the experienced yet bumbling sorceress, Colder Crosses. [an anagram of 'cold sorceress,' no religious implications intended]

Screenshot059.jpg

A blizzsorc through and through, she has made her home in the Ancient Tunnels. Unfortunately, it seems every time she returns to town, monsters infest her living space. It's a never ending struggle to keep it clean. Instead of maintaining her home, more often than not you can find her vacationing in the World Stone Keep with her friend Stormbreaker (MP games with @John Remedy). ...Which is also constantly filled with monsters. She lives a cursed life.

The build's exactly what you'd expect. As for the gear, I've got a majority of the item grail filled out to this point, but I do not have the glut of rune wealth that some folks do. In that regard, her equipment is rather typical for a basic sorceress:
  • Full 5-piece Tal Rasha's set w/ 2x pTopaz & an Ist in the orb
  • Spirit
  • 2/3/3 CtA & Spirit on switch
  • 35 Chance Guards
  • 30 Nagel
  • Rare ring w/ dual resists & 10 MF
  • Rare boots w/ dual resists & 20 FRW
  • 34 MF Gheeds, 2x skillers, 2x GCs w/ resists, 10x 6/7 MF charms
Total MF: 419

Beyond the set itself, nothing special. Our MP games are typically played at /p5 for the increased chance at random HRs & uniques from enemies along the way to Baal, so there's a need to balance damage, survival, and MF equally to maintain speed while still contributing to fights. I also tend to be the item mule during runs (by choice), so I like to leave some inventory space open to check grays easily & haul around all the stuff we find each run. This style and mindset carried over to the solo play of the MFO quite naturally, and I didn't mind it at all.

The merc's not rocking anything special, either. In fact, he's quite undergeared:
  • Eth Insight thresher
  • Tal Rasha's HC, nothing socketed (oops)
  • Non-Eth Treachery templar coat
Pretty bad, you might say. In my defense I'd contest that, for the price, Treachery is an excellent armor for mercs even at end-game. IAS, FHR, resists, DR... it's wonderful. He can struggle against hard hitters in the WSK, but when he's in the AT there's very little that can put him down.

Upsides to the build: Good damage, respectable MF, can usually tank a few hits when things get hairy. It's a classic MF build for a reason, and this experienced SPF crew doesn't need me to go into all the wherefores about it.

Downsides to the build: Me. I still play this game like I did in 2002. Skills on function keys, and I mostly cycle through them with the mouse scroll wheel. No TK for anything. I'll spam Glacial Spike too long while waiting for Blizzard cooldowns. I don't hold 'show items' as I TP through urn-clogged hallways and get locked in place at times. I mean, c'mon... I don't even have a full belt of juvies! I'm a sloppy, antiquated mess. Need proof? Here's old dog me in action... with the added benefit of a nice rune drop in the first run that I almost missed! (fair warning: there's loud EDM playing in the vid. It's safe for work, but it's not safe for old people)

I didn't do any obvious tracking throughout the competition, but I did use a run counter for an hour during the middle of the week. I averaged just over a minute per run, an okay number by my mediocre standards. I was able to run about 46 hours total, so by my calculations that's about 2.6k runs. An average of 6 packs per run, that's 15.6k kills. And that's me ignoring all charms, jewels, & gems along the way. This doesn't rank among the fastest and hardest runners, but I did the best I could with my personal skills and tools.

Non-qualifier highlights: 2x Gul, 2x Mal, 4/4 cold facet, 40/15 Gheed's, eth Titan's, 4 TC3s, and a decent 2/20 barb circlet. With that last, maybe I'll assemble a Pitzerker at some point and give it a go for an alternate MF character.

Grailers & cool stuff:
Bitter Cowl
Circlet
Defense: 20
Durability: 27 of 35
Required Level: 67
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x8729174a
All Resistances +19
8% Mana stolen per hit
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
20% Faster Cast Rate

Arm of King Leoric
Tomb Wand
One-Hand Damage: 10 to 22
Durability: 8 of 15
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 36
Staff Class - Fast Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0x7fe9415e
10% Faster Cast Rate
+3 to Raise Skeleton (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Terror (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Raise Skeletal Mage (Necromancer Only)
+3 to Skeleton Mastery (Necromancer Only)
150% Damage to Undead
+2 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
10% Chance to cast Level 2 Bone Prison when struck
5% Chance to cast Level 10 Bone Spirit when struck
+1 to Mana (Based on Character Level)

Atma's Scarab
Amulet
Required Level: 60
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x9799f1c8
Poison Resist +75%
+39 poison damage over 4 seconds
Attacker Takes Damage of 5
+3 to Light Radius
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
5% Chance to cast Level 2 Amplify Damage on striking

Atma's Wail
Embossed Plate
Defense: 699
Durability: 29 of 105
Required Strength: 125
Required Level: 51
Fingerprint: 0x400e9c0e
+15 to Dexterity
+130% Enhanced Defense
+50 Maximum Durability
Replenish Life +10
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+2 to Defense (Based on Character Level)

Carin Shard
Petrified Wand
One-Hand Damage: 8 to 24
Durability: 7 of 15
Required Level: 35
Staff Class - Slow Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0x8f8b4786
Replenish Life +5
+1 to Necromancer Skill Levels
30% Faster Hit Recovery
10% Faster Cast Rate
150% Damage to Undead
+2 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)
+1 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+1 to Mana (Based on Character Level)

Gheed's Fortune
Grand Charm
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 62
Fingerprint: 0xf772e65a
98% Extra Gold from Monsters
40% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Reduces All Vendor Prices 15%

Gull
Dagger
One-Hand Damage: 2 to 19
Durability: 11 of 16
Required Level: 4
Dagger Class - Fast Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xed58054d
-5 to Mana
+1 to Minimum Damage
+15 to Maximum Damage
100% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Headstriker
Battle Sword
One-Hand Damage: 40 to 85
Durability: 25 of 32
Required Dexterity: 43
Required Strength: 92
Required Level: 39
Sword Class - Normal Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x1ad95213
+15 to Strength
+150% Enhanced Damage
Prevent Monster Heal
+1 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
1% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Required Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0xb0d91621
Lightning Resist +35%
Adds 1-30 lightning damage
20% Increased Attack Speed
+1 to All Skill Levels
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
0% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xea536d4f
Lightning Resist +35%
Adds 1-30 lightning damage
+1 to All Skill Levels
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
0% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)

Hsarus' Iron Fist
Buckler
Defense: 4
Chance to Block: 20%
Smite Damage: 1 to 3
Durability: 11 of 12
Required Strength: 12
Required Level: 3
Fingerprint: 0x10f3b51d
+10 to Strength
Damage Reduced by 2

***Partial Set Item Bonuses***

Infernal Cranium
Cap
Defense: 5
Durability: 7 of 12
Required Level: 5
Fingerprint: 0x767a2dad
All Resistances +10
20% Damage Taken Goes to Mana

Kira's Guardian
Tiara
Defense: 141
Durability: 13 of 25
Required Level: 77
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x6f104627
+92 Defense
All Resistances +68
20% Faster Hit Recovery
Cannot Be Frozen

Lava Gout
Battle Gauntlets
Defense: 127
Durability: 13 of 38
Required Strength: 88
Required Level: 42
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xb39382eb
+165% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +24%
Adds 13-46 fire damage
+20 Maximum Durability
Half Freeze Duration
2% Chance to cast Level 10 Enchant on striking

Nature's Peace
Ring
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x1a1de51b
Damage Reduced by 8
Poison Resist +23%
Slain Monsters Rest In Peace
Prevent Monster Heal
Level 5 Oak Sage (11/27 Charges)

Radament's Sphere
Ancient Shield
Defense: 277
Chance to Block: 56%
Smite Damage: 12 to 16
Durability: 59 of 100
Required Strength: 110
Required Level: 50
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x89dc1c35
+195% Enhanced Defense
+20% Increased Chance of Blocking
Poison Resist +75%
+79 poison damage over 4 seconds
+20 Maximum Durability
20% Faster Block Rate
5% Chance to cast Level 5 Poison Nova when struck
Level 6 Poison Explosion (21/40 Charges)

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0x34ee500e
Adds 24-38 cold damage over 0 seconds
100% Chance to cast Level 43 Frost Nova When You Level Up
+4% to Cold Skill Damage
-4% to Enemy Cold Resistance

Sander's Paragon
Cap
Defense: 4
Durability: 7 of 12
Required Level: 25
Fingerprint: 0xc68bf0f1
Attacker Takes Damage of 8
35% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+1 to Defense (Based on Character Level)

Seraph's Hymn
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xb86dd748
+2 to Light Radius
34% Damage to Demons
36% Damage to Undead
+159 to Attack Rating against Demons
+202 to Attack Rating against Undead
+2 to All Skill Levels
+2 to Defensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)

Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin
Throw Damage: 98 to 270
One-Hand Damage: 98 to 191
Quantity: 140
(Amazon Only)
Required Dexterity: 99
Required Strength: 15
Javelin Class - Fast Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0x95db26ab
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
+172% Enhanced Damage
+25 to Minimum Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
9% Life stolen per hit
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
30% Faster Run/Walk
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
Replenishes Quantity
Increased Stack Size
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

Valkyrie Wing
Winged Helm
Defense: 267
Durability: 36 of 40
Required Strength: 115
Required Level: 44
Fingerprint: 0x1e4e928a
+170% Enhanced Defense
20% Faster Run/Walk
20% Faster Hit Recovery
+3 to Mana After Each Kill
And a few rune pics for good measure. The last one's there not because of rarity, just because I don't often see two decent runes sitting side by side after a fight.
Screenshot032.jpgScreenshot038.jpgScreenshot047.jpgScreenshot040.jpg

I ran with four characters:
  • Swamp - summon necro, a few pit runs
  • Wadge - shockwave summoner druid, a few WSK/ToD runs
  • Uncia - holy bolt paladin, lots of moz runs, leveled from 81 to 83 during the MFO
  • Xylia - blizzard sorceress, hundreds of AT runs, leveled from 83 to 89 during the MFO

I needed a HC runner for the MFO, and as you may know I like to overdo it on safety as best I can. This of course makes a Pit Singer the perfect candidate. He started at level 90, and ended the MFO at 92. His runtimes were somewhere around 80s/run, though I didn't count the bosspacks specifically. That will be a project for another day, as for right now he feels smooth and durable and was a ton of fun to play.

7UKYAkb.jpg

Stats:
Name: Seu
Class: Barbarian
Experience: 1923904416
Level: 92

Naked/Gear
Strength: 93/174
Dexterity: 70/92
Vitality: 382/394
Energy: 10/12
HP: 1724/1862
Mana: 89/326

MF: 499 (main) / 759 (switch)
Find item: 50% on MF switch
FCR: 110

Gear:
Helm: Shako (PTopaz)
Armour: Enigma
Main Weapons: Hoto(37%res)/Hoto(40%res)
Horking switch: 2x Gull (Ist)
Gloves: Change Guards(39%mf)
Belt: Arachnid's Mesh
Boots: War Travs(37%mf)
Rings: Soj/Soj
Amulet:Chaos Clasp (Caster craft)
Code:
Chaos Clasp
Amulet
Required Level: 52
Item Level: 97
Fingerprint: 0x5a17f0f5
+33 to Mana
+13 to Attack Rating
Regenerate Mana 7%
16% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
10% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)

Charms: 40% Gheeds and the rest all MFSCs of varying degrees

Mercenary
Emilio - Might
Andariel's Visage
Fortitude
Insight Thresher
Code:
Insight
Superior Thresher
'RalTirTalSol'
Two-Hand Damage: 73 to 755
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Dexterity: 108
Required Strength: 142
Required Level: 53
Polearm Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Level: 84
Fingerprint: 0x7a522057
+5 to Strength
+5 to Energy
+5 to Dexterity
+5 to Vitality
+258% Enhanced Damage
+1 to Attack Rating
+9 to Minimum Damage
Adds 5-30 fire damage
+75 poison damage over 5 seconds
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+6 to Critical Strike
35% Faster Cast Rate
183% Bonus to Attack Rating
+2 to Mana After Each Kill
Level 15 Meditation Aura When Equipped
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4: 4 used)

Pretty standard stuff for him, other than making sure to roll a good Insight.

--

So as you can see, not an ideal setup by any means but it's what I had available in HC. I'd like to get him 2x 6Ist Crystal Swords for his horking swich by the next MFO, and maybe improve some MFSCs as well (he's using a bunch of 5s right now) and maybe dicert some WC points into FI to increase his horking success. Other than that maybe craft a new amulet and mess around with some other gear configurations, but I'm in no real hurry there. I also have to figure out what to do with the potential socket in the mercs healm, and maybe switch him to CoH to eliminate shattering (not that it's a big problem anyways).

Meet Rocky-I (named after Sylvester Stallone's character Rocky Balboa) He is my HC Pindle/Pit Zerker

Screenshot002.jpg

He started the journey with just over 1.780B exp and finished at just over 1860B. 2100 runs total. Rocky will finish this level off in the pits then sit for a little while.

His gear:

Perf. IK Helm with 2x Ist
Enigma AP (wore a Dusk Shroud Enigma for most of the MFO, then got tired of repairs so I swapped it out with my JavaZon's enigma)
Kill Weps--394/40 Grief and 6xIst PB
Switch Weps--Dual Wizpikes
Ring #1--27MF/58 AR Nagel
Ring #2--28MF/72 AR Nagel
48% War Travs
37% Chancies
Up'd Goldwrap 30MF/67% GF.
Crafted 1 skill/9 FCR/ 13 All Res. ammy (Could be upgraded with another crafting session at some point)

Inventory is 39MF Gheeds, and a variety of 6-7% MF small charms with resists.

Total MF on kill is 752%

Mercenary is an Act 2 Might merc.

Gear: Cham'd G-face, Fort in an AP, and Insight Cryptic Axe

I'm happy I haven't gotten Rocky killed yet, *Knock on wood*

Alright long post incoming (not uncommon with me :p). I did 800 pitbarb runs and 2.5k AT sorc runs. Took just over 40 hours and I estimate just under 24k bosses killed. But, as I often like to do, I ran several different setups and builds during this time. Collecting data and switching stuff around keeps me interested for much longer than otherwise. So without further ado...

Pit Barb
Name: Tormund
Start Level: 95.0
End Level: 95.1

Pitzerker
I started the MFO running pitzerker. Was originally thinking I might run him the whole time. Merc was just might with treachery, andys with ias jewel, and thresher insight. Haven't gotten around to making ffs's zerker merc armor. On the barb himself, I ran the following setups for 120ish runs each:
  1. Conventional - cham shako, caster ammy, goldwrap, chancies, dual nagel, dual wiz swap - 776/656mf, 54% hork
  2. Conventional budget - ptopaz shako, caster ammy, trangs belt, ias/mf rare gloves, dual nagel, dual wiz swap - 761/641mf, 54% hork
  3. Highlords branch - cham shako, highlords, goldwrap, chancies, fcr/mf ring + nagel, wiz/branch swap - 728/608mf, 54% hork
  4. Highlords hoto (ffs's setup) - cham shako, highlords, arachs, chancies, dual nagel, wiz/hoto swap - 728/578mf, 55% hork
  5. IK helm - 2x ptopaz IK helm, caster ammy, trangs belt, ias/mf rare gloves, dual nagel, dual wiz swap - 775/656mf, 54% hork
  6. Easyzerker (no weapon swap with 105fcr) - cham shako, highlords, arachs, chancies, dual fcr rares, dual hoto swap for bo, grief and ist wiz on main swap - 513mf, 54% hork
My estimated efficiency with all these setups went from 2.4ish to 2.15ish as the tourney went on, mostly due to getting better at the map and runtimes decreasing. I think all of these setups are "close enough" to make virtually no difference for anyone who is not going fro some efficiency score in the Hall of records thread. I got my best efficiency (by a small margin) with the HLW/hoto (ffs) setup, and then tied it with my little easyzerker experiment. Runtimes on the same map slowly went from about 80s to about 70s on the pitzerker, and were around 66s on the easyzerker. Was very pleased with that improvement. I had a lot of trouble rolling him a decent map before mfo, and settled for this one with a bad shape when it seemed to be averaging >8 bosses. But after all this video, I have come to grips with the fact it's averaging more like 7.5 and should be rerolled asap. All efficiency numbers mentioned are assuming a 7.5 boss average. The bright side of that is that I think can improve on my efficiency as soon as I get a decent map on him.

Here are a few videos I took during the tourney of him. One is an official (mediocre) HoR entry that I need to get around to uploading. May get to it today :).

Barb Videos
Conventional gear (early MFO)
HLW/hoto (HoR entry)
Easyzerker

You will likely see more about the easyzerker from me in the future, as I REALLY enjoyed the character. I think he is much easier and nicer to play than conventional pitzerker, and I expect him to outperform singer for most everyone. And mayyyybe can compete with regular zerker depending on the individual (did for me, but almost definitely won't for people who are very very good at regular zerker like ffs and restte).

Singer
Before switching to sorc, I wanted to see how all this zerker data compared to a singer. So I respec'd the barb and did runs on the same map for comparison. I built the singer with with max howl and battlecry, but only 1 into taunt to put more points into BO. This left him with 4.8k hp and 750 warcry dmg. I tried 3 different setups on him. I don't use weapon swap on a singer (other than to cast BO), because I both don't want to and don't think its worth the time. I used cham andys, fort, ingisht GPA might merc. I personally think this is definitely the best merc setup for singer, and the extra dmg from fort more than outweighs any corpse shattering, which seems very very rare to me.
  1. Wizardspike, 6ist crystal sword, ptopaz shako, caster ammy, enigma, magefist, fcr/mf ring, nagel, arachs, war travs - 759mf, 54% hork
  2. Same as above, but replace 6ist CS with beast - 573mf, 54% hork
  3. Dual hoto - 595mf, 56% hork (and higher warcry dmg, the 750 mentioned above was for the wiz setups)
Did a much smaller amount of runs, but for what it's worth setup 2 was verrry slightly ahead for me, and setup 1 was very good too, and setup 3 was significantly worse than the other two. Was fun to see beast give significantly better runtimes. I was getting about 2.25 estimated adjeff with the singer using setups 1 and 2. This was after all the practice on my map, so i think it is most fair to compare this with ~2.15 I was getting on the hlw/hoto setup and on the easyzerker. So definitely worse than those, but not by much at all. Less than the 10% difference that ffs (who is much faster player than me) gets.

Lastly I did respec him at the end of the barb time and place only 1 point in BO, moving those points to taunt. This gave me 3.8k hp and 1k warcry dmg. For what it's worth, both seem extremely safe, but I experienced zero runtime difference with the extra warcry damage, so I think I'll recommend/use the tankier version with more in BO in the future. @Pb_pal I'm very interested if you test any of this stuff in HC. Singers an interesting build! Unfortunately I didn't take any videos of him.

Tunnels Sorc
Name: Suriel
Start Level: 90.9
End Level: 94.0

Blizzard Sorc (blizz sorc)
Felt good to switch to blizzard sorc after all of that barb action. Blizz sorc is my favorite character to play even despite the very positive things I'm about to say about the next build I'll describe :). I have no fathom, and am running hoto plus 4 skillers in order to make up the dmg difference. This leaves me at 563mf. Shes running shako, 3piece tals, hoto, spirit, fcr/mf ring, nagel, war travs. And I keep one fhr/res sc in inventory to hit 60fhr, which may be a waste, but I like to have it. Merc is might with cham andys, fort, and gpa insight. I think her map is quite good. The layout is definitely great, and the density was ~6.2 last time I counted packs on there, but that was long ago and those things seem to get worse over time. I counted the bosses in the videos I took and got 5.8 average, I will assume 5.8 bosses avg for any efficiency numbers mentioned for her. Last time I ran this sorc was a handful of months ago on this same map, and I was averaging just over 40s runs. I was quite pleased this time around when the runs stabilized at about 36.6s. Big improvement. This puts her around 2.3 adjeff. Close ti my singer and an not too terribly far away from my zerker. Really likely better than the singer considering minion kills. I did try out running infinity merc on her for a bit, just to see. I adjusted my mf down to get ~1000 mana and then the runs were comfortable. But no better than usual with insight. So I'm content to stick with insight on her (big fan of ignoring mana burn).

Fireball/Blizzard Sorc (fizz sorc)
I feel like "blizzball" implies a blizzard main, or even an even distribution, but since this is a fireball main with a blizz backup, I started calling her fizz sorc :p. Thanks @art_vandelay for brainstorming with me on the name haha.

This is a build I've seen twitch streamer enpherno run a whole lot and he says he gets better runtimes with her than with regular blizz. So of course I had to try it. He plays with non FAM mods and has extra skills, which benefit this hybrid sorc greatly, so I wasn't sure how it would work out for me. With regard to running a lot of plus skills for the hybrid, I ran a full power setup (within reason). I figured it would be best for me to get a good baseline s/boss and then if I ever test lowerdmg and higher mf setups on her in the future, I will have something to compare to. So I ran shako, maras, hoto, enigma, spirit, chancies, fcr/mf ring, soj, arachs, travs. All mf charms in inventory. This gave 486mf, and is the same setup enpherno uses, other than me running an soj over a nagel. Merc was andys/fort/infinity. Build is 20 blizzard, 15 ice blast, 1 cold mastery, standard 1 point in warmth, static, and telekinesis (point in teleport is optional if running enigma, but then corpse recovery is annoying), optimize remaining points in fire tree for best fireball dmg. I was also casting BC for the extra skill, but it seems less reliable to get the cast off than BO for some reason, so I missed the cast many times, which is the sole reason I think NOT casting BC is better on her. My sorc was lvl 92 and later lvl 93 while running this. A higher level sorc would even get significantly better fireball dmg.

With this setup, my runtimes were ~34.5s, which is more than 2s faster than my times with blizzy, and slightly more efficient than her even after considering the mf decrease. Ofc an extra ~75mf on my blizzy if I had a fathom would close most of the gap, but this gave the fizz sorc an estimated adjeff of ~2.25. The backup blizz makes surprisingly short work of the invaders. Usually just blizz, static, static, static, blizz and dead. But I will ice blast at that point if the blizz shards were missing a lot. Either way huge success, and much like the easyzerker I mentioned above, you will probably hear more about the fizz sorc from me in the future. Big fan, and definitely solid, plus just something different to play in tunnels. Everyone likes fireball. Now I definitely doubt someone like albatross, who has great blizz gear AND is a master at multitasking during that blizz cooldown, will get as good efficiency with this character as he does with pure blizzard. But I bet it would at least be reasonably close!

Also, this is strictly a p1 character with infinity merc. If you say this build sucks and I figure out you weren't on p1 or weren't using infinity, you're dead to me :p.

After all this hybrid sorc testing, I felt I had to test a pure fire sorc using phoenix and see how she compares.

Fire Sorc (phoenix sorc)
Ran shako, 2/19 craft ammy with res, hoto, enigma, phoenix, trangs gloves (wanted the cold res more than the fire skill), fcr/mf ring, arachs, nagel, and rare boots with a lot of res and 16mf. Was tough to get decent res on her, which I really desire in AT. But managed it with only sacrificing 1 mf breakpoint. She was running with 480mf. Same merc. Build was just 1 point wonders, max fireball, and the dump extra points in warmth. Also dumped some extra in static I think since I knew staticing the invaders would be crucial.

So she definitely works well. Noticeably faster on non-invaders, and single invader packs whose immunities were breakable were not significantly slower. I would just meteor, static static, static, spam fireball, and they die just fine. In fact I was getting even faster runs at first with this build. Right at 34s. But eventually I came to realize the invaders definitely get annoying. Something like 20% of them will be unbreakable immune, and while the merc can make short work of them, clearing the minions still takes time, and you don't have cold skills slowing them in the meantime, so situations get dicey for safety. Then imagine that issue in situations where you have 2 invader packs on one screen, maybe throw a might or fana aura in there, and you can imagine how things would get annoying. Times eventually ended up at 34.8s. Though I only did 500 runs on this build, where I did 1k on the other two. Also while the quality of life with redemption aura is nice, you still can't ignore mana burn, and the higher mana pool on the fizz sorc mostly evened out the mana QoL. And those invader issues balance out any other QoL adavnatage in my opinion. Anyways very solid build and generally recommended, but I recommend the fizz moreso for sure. I think many more people should try out fizz.

Sorc Videos
Fizz sorc video
Phoenix sorc video

Last edited:
@Luhkoh - Great thoughts, and I agree with them all. My build was nowhere near optimal, and I plan on re-visiting him quite a bit before the next MFO (didn't have time to really dig into him this year). I'm by no means an expert, and didn't really test very many variations this time around, but I'll address everything one by one, with a HC slant of course.

I used cham andys, fort, ingisht GPA might merc. I personally think this is definitely the best merc setup for singer, and the extra dmg from fort more than outweighs any corpse shattering, which seems very very rare to me.

Looks like a good setup, and likely what I'll land on too (aside from the base. I agree with the shattering, I didn't notice it much tbh and I *think* Fort would speed things up enough generally to offset it.

Did a much smaller amount of runs, but for what it's worth setup 2 was verrry slightly ahead for me, and setup 1 was very good too, and setup 3 was significantly worse than the other two. Was fun to see beast give significantly better runtimes. I was getting about 2.25 estimated adjeff with the singer using setups 1 and 2. This was after all the practice on my map, so i think it is most fair to compare this with ~2.15 I was getting on the hlw/hoto setup and on the lazyzerker. So definitely worse than those, but not by much at all. Less than the 10% difference that ffs (who is much faster player than me) gets.

This is interesting stuff. I often found myself wondering if it would be worth it to sacrifice some MF on the main switch to beef up the merc, since he does the bulk of the killing. Cool to see Beast in there working, I wonder when the tradeoff with MF/speed starts to hurt his overall effectiveness, and if that gap lessens when using a high-MF switch to hork.

Lastly I did respec him at the end of the barb time and place only 1 point in BO, moving those points to taunt. This gave me 3.8k hp and 1k warcry dmg. For what it's worth, both seem extremely safe, but I experienced zero runtime difference with the extra warcry damage, so I think I'll recommend/use the tankier version with more in BO in the future. @Pb_pal I'm very interested if you test any of this stuff in HC. Singers an interesting build! Unfortunately I didn't take any videos of him.

I definitely overdid it on safety on purpose for HC knowing it would not be the most efficient route. It was rare that I even approached 50% health throughout the MFO, and that was usually only when I would purposefully neglect to use potions due to being lazy. I think I recall one single instance where my health went from 100%->50% in a "fighting" situation that could have been a NDE with less health. Even so, I would also recommend the tankier version, since WC damage is not as important and you aren't really gaining anything by pumping it higher.

WC doesn't really kill much of anything, though it is useful for keeping multiple bosses in place for the merc to poke.

Reactions: Luhkoh
LightningRiderS, second tournament participation after RFL 2020
yIi334at.jpg

Happy Three Friends' team member during MFO 2020

Since last time, the build hasn't changed - a pure LF/CS classical javazon.

Gearwise, it was definitely better thanks to @PhineasB's Griffon's eye giveaway (see below), and for MF building most of the charms had been picked from my PitZerker, allowing her to get 326MF in the end.

So after her creation for the RFL cows' round, she has now made a second participation. See her later ;-)

Name: LightningRiderS
Class: Amazon
Experience: 2207323781
Level: 93

Naked/Gear
Strength: 76/180
Dexterity: 69/129
Vitality: 395/432
Energy: 15/20
HP: 1419/1441
Mana: 153/357
Stamina: 551/551
Defense: 17/2135
AR: 315/1067

Fire: 153/113/53
Cold: 140/100/40
Lightning: 129/89/29
Poison: 119/79/19

MF: 326 Block: 28
GF: 193
FR/W: 100
FHR: 55
IAS: 20
FCR: 70

Magic Arrow: 0/0
Fire Arrow: 0/0
Cold Arrow: 0/0
Multiple Shot: 0/0
Exploding Arrow: 0/0
Ice Arrow: 0/0
Guided Arrow: 0/0
Strafe: 0/0
Immolation Arrow: 0/0
Freezing Arrow: 0/0

Inner Sight: 1/10
Critical Strike: 1/10
Dodge: 0/0
Slow Missiles: 1/10
Avoid: 0/0
Penetrate: 1/10
Decoy: 1/10
Evade: 0/0
Valkyrie: 0/0
Pierce: 1/10

Jab: 1/15
Power Strike: 15/29
Poison Javelin: 1/15
Impale: 0/0
Lightning Bolt: 20/34
Charged Strike: 20/34
Plague Javelin: 1/15
Fend: 0/0
Lightning Strike: 20/34
Lightning Fury: 20/34

Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 234
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 76
Fingerprint: 0xab4bab6d
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to All Skills
+25% Faster Cast Rate
-18% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+14% to Lightning Skill Damage
+177 Defense
24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Topaz

Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin
Throw Damage: 79 - 212
One Hand Damage: 79 - 155
Quantity: 41
Required Dexterity: 109
Fingerprint: 0x9c78edeb
Item Level: 70
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+30% Faster Run/Walk
200% Enhanced Damage
Adds 25 - 50 Damage
8% Life stolen per hit
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
Increased Stack Size
Replenishes quantity

Spirit
Monarch
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 140
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 86 of 86
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 156
Fingerprint: 0x34fab039
+2 to All Skills
+35% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+96 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+7 Magic Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune
Socketed: Ort Rune
Socketed: Amn Rune

Call to Arms
Flail
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 3 - 92
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 41
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0xcf49364f
Item Level: 69
+1 to All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
285% Enhanced Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+2 to Battle Command
+5 to Battle Orders
+1 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Spirit
Monarch
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 146
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 86 of 86
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 156
Fingerprint: 0xef1ed4fa
+2 to All Skills
+33% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+106 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+5 Magic Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ort Rune

Enigma
Archon Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 1271
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Strength: 103
Fingerprint: 0x3a959e17
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+754 Defense
+69 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
93% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Jah Rune
Socketed: Ith Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune

Razortail
Sharkskin Belt
Defense: 105
Durability: 14 of 14
Required Level: 32
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0x7cb37d46
Piercing Attack
+10 to Maximum Damage
+145% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+15 to Dexterity
Attacker Takes Damage of (Based on Character Level) 93

Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts
Defense: 87
Durability: 12 of 12
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x6ba3d293
10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+350% Damage to Demons
+25 Defense
Fire Resist +50%

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 120
Durability: 48 of 48
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0xd6a3129a
+25% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 15 - 25 Damage
+152% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
40% Slower Stamina Drain
Attacker Takes Damage of 7
47% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+30 Maximum Durability

Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0xef8dda3c
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +5
All Resistances +21

Rune Coil
Ring
Required Level: 35
Fingerprint: 0x24263e71
+10% Faster Cast Rate
5% Life stolen per hit
+29 to Mana
Fire Resist +8%
27% Extra Gold from Monsters
10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Raven Frost
Ring
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0xbfc6049e
Item Level: 65
+231 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+20 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Harpoonist's Grand Charm of Greed
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x16cb8e88
Item Level: 80
+1 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
21% Extra Gold from Monsters

Harpoonist's Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x693ec9d4

Harpoonist's Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x15655f0c
+22 to Life

Fine Small Charm of Fortune
Small Charm
Required Level: 21
Fingerprint: 0xb42084dd
+2 to Maximum Damage
+13 to Attack Rating
5% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Ruby Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0xf4a30e5f
Fire Resist +11%

Shimmering Small Charm of Fortune
Small Charm
Required Level: 25
Fingerprint: 0x8faf973c
All Resistances +5

Amber Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xdb65e5b9
Lightning Resist +10%
6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Gheed's Fortune
Grand Charm
Required Level: 62
Fingerprint: 0x1c4540c2
Item Level: 75
145% Extra Gold from Monsters
Reduces all Vendor Prices 12%
40% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Sapphire Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x10c9567a
Cold Resist +11%

Serpent's Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0x191e085e
+14 to Mana

Fine Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x7333dc2
+1 to Maximum Damage
+12 to Attack Rating

Steel Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x9bb4f787
+27 to Attack Rating

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x1f294a4c
+36 to Attack Rating

Steel Small Charm of Fortune
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x81e57ecb
+32 to Attack Rating

Iron Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa9006877
+24 to Attack Rating

Sapphire Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x7e91c88b
Cold Resist +10%

Serpent's Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0x86ffa2f1
+14 to Mana

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x12fc17f0
Item Level: 73
+3 to Maximum Damage
+17 to Attack Rating

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd155203
+2 to Maximum Damage
+15 to Attack Rating

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa9800bd9
+30 to Attack Rating

Snake's Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa936c065
+11 to Mana

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd155203
+2 to Maximum Damage
+15 to Attack Rating

Shimmering Grand Charm of Thunder
Grand Charm
Required Level: 27
Fingerprint: 0xb91b3ef9
Adds 1 - 19 Lightning Damage
All Resistances +15

Shimmering Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Required Level: 27
Fingerprint: 0x79ea1c0f
All Resistances +13

Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0x59a7a6d9
Item Level: 13

Name: Hazade
Race: Desert Mercenary
Type: Def-Normal
Experience: 89457200
Level: 93
Dead?: false

Naked/Gear
Strength: 204/209
Dexterity: 166/171
HP: 2150/2150
Defense: 1572/2670
AR: 2072/449624

Fire: 160/120/60
Cold: 190/150/90
Lightning: 160/120/60
Poison: 160/120/60

Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm
Defense: 252
Durability: 22 of 40
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0x297b1450
Item Level: 86
Adds 6 - 22 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
8% Mana stolen per hit
8% Life stolen per hit
+100% Enhanced Defense
15% Slower Stamina Drain
Damage Reduced by 15%
Magic Damage Reduced by 14

Treachery
Dusk Shroud
ShaelThulLem
Defense: 846
Durability: 11 of 11
Required Strength: 67
Fingerprint: 0x908b564b
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck
25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+45% Increased Attack Speed
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
Cold Resist +30%
50% Extra Gold from Monsters
Ethereal
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune
Socketed: Lem Rune

Insight
Cryptic Axe
RalTirTalSol
Two Hand Damage: 175 - 762
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 155
Required Dexterity: 93
Fingerprint: 0xca6a94ab
Level 17 Meditation Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Cast Rate
239% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
216% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
+1 to Critical Strike
All Stats +5
+2 to Mana after each Kill
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune

@Pb_pal As to how Beast does for singer, I checked the numbers with Merc damage clacls and in theory it seems better than higher MF options.

Say you have 60s runs on a map with 8 bosses, 780 MF with "normal" Singer gear. Assuming that includes a 180 MF sword, this would mean when including Beast you would drop to 600 MF. In this case, Beast setup will already be more efficient if it results in 57.3s runs or less. Based on Merc performance vs the average Pit boss, Beast provides a better improvement than those 2.7s needed to break even. It's more like 4-5 seconds average in theory (varies quite a bit vs. different boss types and their life amount).

Reactions: Luhkoh and Pb_pal
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High