Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I have to pick up the ones that aren't coloured as well! That's too much picking up! I'd like to find some info on this, tho. Maybe there's some explanation like what you proposed.

*appears*

I am a little bit interested with the coloration of items, yes.

Lion helms (and that family of barb helms) should indeed transform colours, though only on the in-game display. I'm not sure what parts of the helm actually change, or if it's enough to even really see it, as I don't know what every specific non-zero Transform value stands for off the top of my head (they are Transform=5, for those curious). However, these helms have an Invtrans value of 0, meaning they won't change colour in the inventory at all, hence why you don't see a change in that screenshot.

As for what colour it would be, it can be tough to tell on rares without putting it on, due to how the affixes are rolled. +2 barb skills rolls green (crystal green, specifically), but other prefixes can take precedence depending how they are rolled, and any suffixes that are coloured will override prefixes anyways.

In this specific case, none of the other prefixes or suffixes are coloured, so the helm should display green (as best as it can, depending on the parts that colour) on the character display.

Last edited:
Sadly there's no Jah pattern but I do know what the Sur and Ber patterns are thanks to this thread ... though I don't know what they 'look' like as all the old links to screenshots no longer work. Also, I decided to install CRM and set all runes to orange before I started running LK ;) so I should be good to go!

@Babyhell Thanks! I seem to need all the help I can get :D .

Ahh nice...didn´t know u´r allowed to use that one in 1.10! :eek: Than everything seems to be good to go! :D

Not that spectecular this time, but a alibi pic!

Attachments

• Screenshot016.jpg
    Screenshot016.jpg
    465.2 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: ArtOfSenf
Lion helms (and that family of barb helms) should indeed transform colours, though only on the in-game display. I'm not sure what parts of the helm actually change, or if it's enough to even really see it, as I don't know what every specific non-zero Transform value stands for off the top of my head (they are Transform=5, for those curious). However, these helms have an Invtrans value of 0, meaning they won't change colour in the inventory at all, hence why you don't see a change in that screenshot.
So there are colours that wont be displayed in the inventory, ok. But then those should still show when the item is on the ground for example.

Alright. Then I have to assume that every helm can have coloured mods even if it's not displayed and therefore could be missing valuable items if I skip them based only on that one characteristic.

Reactions: Pb_pal
Old Vex drop from LK. Also dropped a Gul prior to this one, but lost its recording - recording found!

And after this check i just realize that i am a Vex close to craft the required Lo for my SC Bowazon Fortitude...well, i won't pick the runes i got on my untwinked HC Javazon (a Lo and an Ohm, but she will get her merc armor/CtA with them). So i guess i'm going back to LK soon, i won't push without the armor using Wrath bow, or damage will be much worst xD

Last edited:
@Babyhell how do you live playing with that stretched screen XD

I decided to run some LK tonight looking for resist/life small charms, and caster ammy recipe mats. Turned out getting a mal first, then a big Sur drop, a trap skiller and a cold skiller, and a sick pair of boots checkem.

Screenshot001.jpg

Code:
Chilling Grand Charm of Craftmanship
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0xadd03664
Item Level: 80
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)
+1 to Maximum Damage

Entrapping Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x7e9b22a2
Item Level: 80
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Trap Skills (Assassin Only)

And boots holy moly. I think I'm going to wear them for baal runs. All the resists are right.

Screenshot003.jpg

Also dropped an Ist rune
Screenshot002.jpg

I was playing irregulary for most of this year, mostly just a few runs here and there. Then today, on eleventh visit to Pindleskin, this
Clipboard90.jpg
:eek:
By far - and I mean really by far - the highest rune Pindle ever dropped for me! I think the next highest was a Vex few years ago.

A question for you guys:
I now have 3 Chams and I have already made Pride and Doom. I still need to make HoJ, but don't have other runes (Sur). Should I cube 2 Chams into Zod for BotD (going for RW grail) and use the remaining Cham to put it into Hammerdins Shako? What would you do in such a situation? I'm one Cham short to make all of this :D

A question for you guys:
I now have 3 Chams and I have already made Pride and Doom. I still need to make HoJ, but don't have other runes (Sur). Should I cube 2 Chams into Zod for BotD (going for RW grail) and use the remaining Cham to put it into Hammerdins Shako? What would you do in such a situation? I'm one Cham short to make all of this :D

The very next run you would have cubed the Chams to Zod, you'll drop a Zod.

@Dagaz congrats! But why would you want a cham in hdin's shako? And as far as rwg goes, no point in making ebotd before hoj imo. Possible you might drop a zod soon and not another cham for a long time or something.

But I have used my 4 chams so far on a shako (for barb and trapsin), and on an andy's for mercs. Then have made 2 of the 3 cham runewords. Next one will go to hand of justice :).

Reactions: Dagaz
Lol :D
Went looking though the stashes. It seems I don't have eBotD worthy base anyway. Ethereal? Yes, many. Superior? Sadly none.

Luhkoh: To use another SoJ instead of Raven Frost. I know there was a lot of debate over it, but it seems a good idea to me if you have a Cham too many

@Dagaz not sure why you want a raven either. Do you not have enigma? Being frozen is a total non-issue on an hdin imo. Sorry if this was already discussed, but I don't remember. Anyways there are other reasons to cham a shako too, so I guess not too much lost if you want it on your hdin ^^.

Reactions: Dagaz and Albatross
I was critisized alot for it, and mb I wouldn´t do it nowerdays as I know that colddamge isn´t all that scarry in CS (Raven that is)....but sometimes u can adjust easier if walking!

So sick of gear switching on my characters. The worst 2 offenders are Arach's and SoJs. I have 2 sojs and 1 arachs. For all the time I've played. Yesterday I'm fed up. I hate gear switching and I'm always switching my Arachs to millions of characters and I hate it. So I'm all "Hey lets farm some mephisto for a billion years and never get an arachs" since I have literally 1 of them in all the time I've played. IT DROPPED TODAY DUDES. Maybe 200 runs in. Maybe. I am so hyped for a mephisto drop. Finally I can have 2 characters with arachs on them without switching.

Speaking of - if anyone knows a way to get more SoJs without playing 1.00 please let me know. I just don't wanna play 1.00.

Screenshot007.jpg

Last edited:
My second Arachnid's Mesh dropped for me prepping for the MFO, and that is one belt that I used on a lot of my players, so it was nice to get a second. I have 4 SOJs, but I made a dedicated NM Andy effort to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High