Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muahaha!

1.11b P3 LK run #12,164:

Screenshot060.jpg

So it does exist! Ooooh eeeee that feels good! The pleasure centers in my brain are tingling now!

So the quest for 1.11b Jah is getting somewhere at long last. Including the Lo Rune from P3 LK run #1,824, I now have 5/8 of a Jah Rune (which is way, way, way better than the 1/8 of a Jah Rune I had at P3 LK run #12,163).

It's also really nice actually seeing how the pattern presents at long last. I was getting worried that maybe it presented in some sneaky way where you had to click through a bunch of gold piles and white items to be able to see the Ber and Hawk Helm (and so maybe I missed it). But no! There's no way to miss this pattern! If I'd known how the Lo and Ber patterns presented I probably wouldn't have installed CRM ... oh well, I still haven't seen the Sur pattern ... maybe it'll come in handy with that.

Speaking of Sur. Come on RNG, make my week! I'm pretty sure I'm due one of those too :p .

Oh, side note. This is actually my highest rune from LK. Back when 1.13 came out I ran it enough to get the four Sur Runes needed for an Infinity and then got out of there before I went (stir) crazy. Oh how times change. It only took me a week to get those four 1.13 Sur Runes ... I'm now on week six of trying to get their pre 1.13 equivalent. Amazing how six years of playing an MMORPG can really shift ones perception/tolerance for grinding ;) .

Speaking of grinding ... this post is getting too long! Break time is over! Back to LK! Go! Go! Go!

@Dagaz not sure why you want a raven either. Do you not have enigma? Being frozen is a total non-issue on an hdin imo.
Urgh ... There's no words to describe how stuipd I feel right now. Ravens was one of those things I took for granted and never questioned it.
(Yes, of course I have Enigma btw)

Reactions: Luhkoh
Hammerdins are one of the few chars where I prefer BKWB over SoJ. Mostly because I haven't gotten around to get beta BKWBs yet.

Speaking of Beta BKWB...I've given in and started playing again, for what reason I'm not sure yet. I'm currently running 1.10a solely to try and find this mythical BKWB. I'm up to 21 unique rings and 7 unique amulets which includes 1 carrion wind and 1 highlords wrath, notta for BKWB or SOJ yet. I guess we will see how many levels I can get before finally finding 1 (hopefully 2). I just hope its not that garbage square design once I do find it.

How much life can a GC have from Andy hell? is it worth identifying them?

I think this is accurate?

The first "of vita" is level 77, and Andy is level 75, so it looks like we are stuck with the last level "of sustenance" which is 31-35 since thats level 61. Large and small charms appear to be able to get the max "of vita" levels though.

Reactions: d2lover
Muahaha!

1.11b P3 LK run #12,164:

View attachment 60190

So it does exist! Ooooh eeeee that feels good! The pleasure centers in my brain are tingling now!

So the quest for 1.11b Jah is getting somewhere at long last. Including the Lo Rune from P3 LK run #1,824, I now have 5/8 of a Jah Rune (which is way, way, way better than the 1/8 of a Jah Rune I had at P3 LK run #12,163).

Good job finding a Ber in 1.11... Any reason why 1.11? :)

My biggest luck in a previous patch was 1.09d, two vex!

Hammerdins are one of the few chars where I prefer BKWB over SoJ. Mostly because I haven't gotten around to get beta BKWBs yet.

Just switched to BKWB, looks good. I thought his mana would be too low, but it's not noticeable between redemption flashes.
With the extra life I could also swap Waterwalk with War Travs.

Reactions: Luhkoh
Thanks to @hackedagainanda's Ohm trade, here's the final piece for my bowazon, Blackstar, who has just completed Nightmare:

Code:
Fortitude
Archon Plate
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 1533
Durability: 50 of 60
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 103
Fingerprint: 0x7e8a7256
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+108 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +26
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

Now on to Hell!

Noticeable Nightmare/Hell finds for Blackstar so far:
Code:
Chilling Grand Charm of Greed
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x26fa1830
Item Level: 58
Unidentified
+1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)
15% Extra Gold from Monsters

Lapis Lazuli Jewel of Envy
Jewel
Required Level: 1
Fingerprint: 0xfa3e576b
Item Level: 57
Adds 20 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
Cold Resist +5%

Garnet Jewel of Wrath <- because it is a Wrath build... :p 
Jewel
Required Level: 8
Fingerprint: 0x72340d7d
Item Level: 68
Unidentified
+6 to Maximum Damage
Fire Resist +12%

Trang-Oul's Wing
Cantor Trophy
Defense: 175
Chance to Block: 40
Durability: 12 of 20
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0xbfa39fb0
Item Level: 74
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
30% Increased Chance of Blocking
+125 Defense
+25 to Strength
+15 to Dexterity
Fire Resist +38%
Poison Resist +40%
Set (3 items): -25% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Set (4 items): Replenish Life +15

Titan's Revenge <- Andy's gift
Ceremonial Javelin
Throw Damage: 77 - 208
One Hand Damage: 77 - 152
Quantity: 140
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 109
Fingerprint: 0xfe401faf
Item Level: 75
Unidentified
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
+30% Faster Run/Walk
194% Enhanced Damage
Adds 25 - 50 Damage
8% Life stolen per hit
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
Increased Stack Size
Replenishes quantity

#EnjoyingTheJourney

Woohoo! On reapers #20 exactly! Sorry @PhineasB
ryIu0G0.png

My 38ed/15ias jewel will be headed that way shortly. Shame not higher on the ed roll, but mid-ED and top life leech is about as much as I would hope for :).

EDIT: here it is with rjof :cool:
5svtsk4.png

Last edited:
Been continuing to play AT runners that I'm trying to optimize (FB/Blizzard Sorc and Concentrate Barb). Pretty good RNG these last few days.

Things tend to come in pairs at the moment: 2x DWeb, 2x eth Treks, 2x Shadow Dancer, plus a few other rare items. Shame the last few days weren't during MFO. :)

DWeb #1

3_DW no 2.jpg4_shadow d 1.jpg

Screenshot005.jpg

Second eth pair followed shortly after the previously posted one, this time not as good of a roll though..

7_eth trek 2.jpg

DWeb #2 (both rolled +1 P&B)

8_DW 1.jpg

Found this ring just before I started building my AT Barb, who's actually using it right now.

10_rare ring.jpg
Screenshot001.jpg

1_FHR fine sc.jpg

I made another Grief for the Conc Barb to reduce weapon swapping. I'm at 22 Griefs in stash (plus another half dozen or so that were so bad I rerolled them immediately), with only one >390... so I'm definitely complaining! But I'll take this one in the meantime.

2_2nd best grief.jpg

Good job finding a Ber in 1.11... Any reason why 1.11? :)

I'm going for making an Enigma for a Hammerdin (back before magic resistance on undead and demons applied to Blessed Hammer). I've now got two Ber Runes, a Lo Rune, and plenty of determination. So I'm going to make this happen!

And to keep this on topic ... I've also got a LK map that has an armor rack that sometimes drops sacred targes. It's the seventh object I hit so it's very 'sometimes' ... but after 12,000 runs I've managed to rustle up some pretty nice shields:

Sacred Targe
Defense: 157 <--- One point from perfect defense
Chance to Block: 50%
Smite Damage: 22 to 70
Durability: 43 of 45
(Paladin Only)
Required Strength: 86
Required Level: 47
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 79
Fingerprint: 0xdff9e601
All Resistances +45
Socketed (4: 0 used) <--- I'm pretty sure I cubed this one ...

Sacred Targe
Defense: 157 <--- One point from perfect defense
Durability: 31 of 45
(Paladin Only)
Fingerprint: 0xdb6f12e9
All Resistances +45
Socketed (4: 0 used) <--- This one came with four sockets :cool:

Sacred Targe
Defense: 158 <--- Perfect defense! I might show it to Larzuk.
Durability: 34 of 45
(Paladin Only)
Fingerprint: 0xb7cdb100
All Resistances +45

Superior Sacred Targe <--- I might show it to Larzuk.
Defense: 178
Durability: 50 of 50
(Paladin Only)
Fingerprint: 0x33923246
+12% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +45
Increase Maximum Durability 12%

So, that brings me to a question. Is Spirit very expensive to repair in a superior elite Paladin shield? Assuming a level 33 Holy Shield granting 505% additional defense, we're talking about 1077 total defense for the 12% Superior Sacred Targe vs 956 total defense for the perfect (non-superior) Sacred Targe. 121 extra defense isn't nothing ... but how much extra will it cost each time the bills come due? I can't recall ... Is there a consensus on using superior vs not for a base for Spirit in elite Paladin shields?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High