Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo!

1.11b P3 LK run #13,883:

Screenshot067.jpg

I've now found one of each high rune that pre 1.13 P3 LK has to offer (Lo, Sur, Ber). That also means that I'm now at 7/8 of a Jah Rune! Add that to my lucky Ber drop from the River of Flame and I'm on the very cusp of Enigma and my dream Hammerdin!

LOL.....I found gloves with stats that might actually beat LoH (not that that would actually be possible *rolleyes*) for Ice Maidens....just to be owned by the highest possible strx req! -.- Tyraels high Def IceMaiden incomming!

Attachments

• Screenshot006.jpg
    Screenshot006.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 48
Very useful levels 30 through 61, which may or may not be relevant in your specific case. But indeed, 62+ shako just better. As with 99.999% of cases with rares.

My zerker, Qursh, is questing through act 2. After a refreshing drink in the far oasis, he horked up one of these:
G0decapitator.png

With that find, I have now acquired all four unique elite two-handed axes!

G0FlavieEliteAxes.png

Qursh is well on his way toward 20 skill points in axe mastery, and he's looking forward to test-driving all four of them. :D

Deep breath,

1.11b P3 LK run #14,343:

Screenshot069.jpg

Which means I now have enough high runes for a Jah (Lo, Ber, Sur, Lo), and therefore Enigma/my dream Hammerdin! I've been on a recent hot streak after a very long dry spell. My high rune drops came at 1,824 (Lo), 12,164 (Ber), 13,883 (Sur), and tonight's 14,343 (Lo). With tonight's Lo drop I'm pretty much exactly where you could reasonably hope to be when it comes to Pre 1.13 high rune drops. With 65,536 drop patterns and a six super chest LK map you could first see all the drop patterns at run #10,923. With three high rune drop patterns you could then reasonably hope to find a high rune every 3,641 runs. That'd put you at coming across your fourth high rune at run #14,564.

So right on target would be a nice place to stop ... but damn it there's been mission creep. I've been sitting on that first Lo Rune for five weeks now and have gotten kind of used to the idea of creating an ebug Fortitude for my dream Hammerdin's merc. So I guess I'm going to keep going until I get another high rune (any high rune :D). I'm on a hot streak and regardless am game for another 3,641 runs. However, the 10,000+ run dry streak is also front and center in my mind ... let's hope I don't regret this decision ...

(This is where you talk me into a cheaper merc armor than Fortitude ... say, Duress. But darn it that Chilling Armor effect is pretty great ... I do really want Fortitude ... don't I?)

As much as it hurts to cube LOs into JAHs.............there are no such things as hot streaks...... and hot streaks might aswell occure in CS.....just something to consider! U might even be faster HFQing a LO.....that´s just 8GULs.... just ideas man!

Reactions: HanShotFirst
I re-spec'd my Javazon into a Magezon. What a fun character! I'll make a thread about her soon. I went to shop for arrows and glanced over golden gloves:
Screenshot047.jpg
I have great rare gloves so haven't used these but still a fitting "find". Great small charm and a rare ring:
Screenshot048.jpg
Screenshot049.jpg
A grailer (I think I've tossed them before I realized I'm missing one):
Screenshot050.jpg
And the highlight:
Screenshot052.jpg

OK, so I´m playin untwinked, and I hate non ethereal Mercweaps...for that reason I settled for either Wrath (Decrep) allrdy made (Ber gone) aswell as figuring I would go sanctuary aura with Zerk CS clearer before I made Wrath and therefore socketed my Azure (only 3 Socketquests available)...... was farming Meph cause I really wanted those juicy LoHs.....can´t drop them, but my first unique Thresher was ethereal and kinda godly rolled! ~~ I have 1 socket quests left, what has to be used for Arreats or Gface! ~~ So kinda mixed feelings!
Screenshot016.jpg

OK, so I´m playin untwinked, and I hate non ethereal Mercweaps...for that reason I settled for either Wrath (Decrep) allrdy made (Ber gone) aswell as figuring I would go sanctuary aura with Zerk CS clearer before I made Wrath and therefore socketed my Azure (only 3 Socketquests available)...... was farming Meph cause I really wanted those juicy LoHs.....can´t drop them, but my first unique Thresher was ethereal and kinda godly rolled! ~~ I have 1 socket quests left, what has to be used for Arreats or Gface! ~~ So kinda mixed feelings!
View attachment 60367

grats dude. I have 9 reaper's and not a one is eth. I'm not salty T.T

I have 87 reapers and none are eth. Grats on the drop!
Are you serious? What would the odds of that be of not getting a 1/10 after 87 rolls.

Edit: okay so assuming you're serious about having that number of them and that seems reasonable knowing you, and assuming there's not some joke or something I don't get, the odds of never getting an eth out of 87 rolls is 0.0104496%. That's some extraordinary bad luck my dude. I might be goofing up the math since that seems astronomically low but at the same time that is crazy that you haven't hit it after 87 of them.

Also I'd love to see a screeny of your flavie report because that's nutty man.

Last edited:
Reactions: saracen85
Are you serious? What would the odds of that be of not getting a 1/10 after 87 rolls.

Edit: okay so assuming you're serious about having that number of them and that seems reasonable knowing you, and assuming there's not some joke or something I don't get, the odds of never getting an eth out of 87 rolls is 0.0104496%. That's some extraordinary bad luck my dude. I might be goofing up the math since that seems astronomically low but at the same time that is crazy that you haven't hit it after 87 of them.

Also I'd love to see a screeny of your flavie report because that's nutty man.
I'm actually just as impressed he's found 87 reapers toll as having none of them ethereal! 😅

Maybe that's your curse right there...

You will find all the reapers tolls in the world!*

*but none will be ethereal...:eek:

Yeah 1 in 20 not 1 in 10. So its 1 - 0.95 ^ 87 = 98.8% to have found one.
Or put another way, 1 in 87 people will be this unlucky (funny coincidence on that being the same as his number found).

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High