Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NorthDakota do you have more than one griffons? If so, an ias jewel is a no-brainer imo. It rocks. I assume you have a facet in yours currently? When I found my first one I was just gonna swap out a ptopaz and a plain ias jewel based on whether I was playing sorc or zon, but a second one dropped pretty fast. So I have a 15/3mpk jewel in one and a facet in the other.

Anyways if you only have 1 griffs and a facet in it, I recommend using weapon swap. So you have a 4os monarch with an ias jewel and 3 facets in it for kill swap and spirit for tele swap. Thats the most common way to reach 68fcr/55ias that I've seen when you don't have an ias in the griffs. I think grape ran with that setup quite a bit. Plus you can use that shield if you ever go full-@ffs and cham a griffs and wear a 2/20 amulet for 99fcr ;).

But all that being said, I don't notice much any different between 35 and 55 ias. I even run with the former sometimes just because I can squeeze in an extra skill or two. So dont feel bad sitting at 40ias if its working for you. I would much rather have 68fcr/35ias than any slower fcr.

Reactions: NorthDakota
Thanks for all the advice guys I haven't really put in much time on my furyzon yet so it's very helpful.

Reactions: Luhkoh
After hitting lvl 85 with TraviRunnerS, decided to go back a bit to ZerkAndDestroy to get him closer to 93. She found another Reaper's, still non eth, and he went for a Pul, a Homunculus and an eth grailer, Dracul's grasp.
fT2AlcOl.jpg

qeSuJWUl.jpg

NOBjHPkl.jpg

Let's see what's next!

ZerkAndDestroy hit clvl 93, with a Colossal gift!
oyOOHAjl.jpg

Well in fact, he got a gift slightly earlier...
Not yet!

Templar's Might
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1809
Durability: 53 of 60
Required Level: 74
Required Strength: 232
Fingerprint: 0x163ced0d
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+201% Enhanced Defense
+280 Defense vs. Missile
+10 to Strength
+12 to Vitality
+47 Maximum Stamina

Edit: some more finds since last time.

tMW4eOMl.jpg

ZCe8u05l.jpg

RCtSbZHl.jpg

Last edited:
@NorthDakota there have been many random situations where I've used an fcr/80+ mana ring in the last several months. One example I can think of is when I did p1 mf necro runs, I figured out I could do 125 fcr with a 6ist crystal sword and get a good bit more mf than with istd branch/wizzy, but then my mana was too low... but a ring like this solved the problem and mf was still higher than the ist'd wizzy alternate. So I expect it will definitely see some use for you. And I have ran some pitzekrer setups where I wanted more mana and used a ring like that as well, so you're right that could be an example where the AR is put to use too.

Finally found a stable Shako-rack.
Screenshot009.jpg

Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 284
Required Strength: 50
Required Level: 62
Indestructible
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x3dbe1746
+100% Enhanced Defense