Balancing the Finds – MF/RF Tournament

Also not sure what I'm running, maybe a bit of LK then Pindle.

--------------------------------
ffs
Babyhell
Pax1990
nepeta
Aldo
Excalibur
Luhkoh
Dudzy
Jpy
Irenicus
Swamigoon
Ipsilantee
PhineasB
Pb_pal
maxicek
-------------------------------

Reactions: ffs
Babyhell's relay team

For me, this MF/RF formula is about playing in various areas, with different goals... So here is my relay team!

The first runner will be ZerkAndDestroy, my heavy MF loaded PitZerker, who can do wonders when the stars are aligned! #GoGrabBigBlue

He will pass the relay to TraviRunnerS, a Blizzard Sorceress using Nightwing's Veil and Death Fathom to fight the Council! #NothingButCham

She will open the way to Tournamenteress, that will pick TraviRunnerS gear to kill the undeads hidden in th Ancient Tunnels. She can do LK running too... if killing monsters doesn't work. #LearnYourLesson

Finally, this very girly team will see LightningRiderS seal the deal of the Cow King's tribe, cooking well deserved meals for the competitors! #OrderYourZodburgers

Relay principle: alternate classical MF and RF areas. Current runner has to find a X+ pointer before passing the relay to the next runner. When the last one finds the pointer, other cycles start, with the goal to find an upgrade to any top pointer before passing the relay.

🥳 See you soon! 🏁

Rich (BB code):
Cat. Area       Character       Nb X+
MF   The Pits   ZerkAndDestroy    0
RF   Travincal  TraviRunnerS      0
MF   Ancient T. Tournamenteress   0
RF   Cow level  LightningRiderS   0

I'm in!

Probably will pay Pindle and Lower Kurast a visit. Both with my trapper Nonnenfuerzle.
I like running LK with Burst of Speed and Harmony.

ffs
Babyhell
Pax1990
nepeta
Aldo
Excalibur
Luhkoh
Dudzy
Jpy
Irenicus
Swamigoon
Ipsilantee
PhineasB
Pb_pal
maxicek
Kruemelmonschda

Last edited:
Hell yeah, I'm in! I'm playing a summon necro, so I'll be all over the place.

ffs
Babyhell
Pax1990
nepeta
Aldo
Excalibur
Luhkoh
Dudzy
Jpy
Irenicus
Swamigoon
Ipsilantee
PhineasB
Pb_pal
maxicek
Kruemelmonschda
Friiser

Grisu joins the fray with his lv 77 UT99er D2R only Blizzard Sorceress! Expect a complete disappointment from me, because my new laptop is broken and they will take time to ship a replacement and my old laptop has loading times from around 30-45 seconds. Well, except if I am allowed to subtract the loading time? 😅

If loading times are OK, I will run AT probably.

Of not... Well, maybe seal runs? With my gear though? We'll see...

BTW, it was said that CM breaks immunes...stillnthe case really? Noticed that I can't damage NM CI Lister...

ffs
Babyhell
Pax1990
nepeta
Aldo
Excalibur
Luhkoh
Dudzy
Jpy
Irenicus
Swamigoon
Ipsilantee
PhineasB
Pb_pal
maxicek
Kruemelmonschda
Friiser
Grisu

Reactions: Babyhell and ffs
Burning up all my luck before the tourney, but happy to do so. Dropped this rolling trav maps on my necro. Now 1 jah and any of sur/ber/jah to finish the runeword grail! :cool:
TXi3FVL.png

I'm in. Let's see if I can finish that 20 hour set. And I call myself a Diablo player...

ffs
Babyhell
Pax1990
nepeta
Aldo
Excalibur
Luhkoh
Dudzy
Jpy
Irenicus
Swamigoon
Ipsilantee
PhineasB
Pb_pal
maxicek
Kruemelmonschda
Friiser
Grisu
J-Dog

Reactions: ffs and Babyhell
I’m all ready to start. Rolled a much better LK map yesterday, which has much reduced my run times. It is also safer as it has less monster spawns.
LK Map 5.png

Pindle gear is also ready. Found some lucky War Travelers when I went to rescue Anya to open the portal (43%):
War Traveller.png

And the obligatory "lucky find whilst practicing" :
Earthshifter.png
Earth Shifter
Thunder Maul
Two Hand Damage: 120 - 658
Durability: 55 of 60
Required Level: 69
Required Strength: 253
Fingerprint: 0x330f0b4b
Item Level: 86
Version: Resurrected
25% Chance to cast level 14 Fissure on striking
+7 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
+10% Increased Attack Speed
+10% Faster Cast Rate
266% Enhanced Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
Level 14 Volcano (7/30 Charges)

Last edited:
Damn that's an unfortunate LK streak, I hope your luck changes during the tournament!

I haven't had much time to prep chars, so I'll just be starting with Pit Barb (probably Singer in HC) for 5-10h. Mostly looking for S&Us anyway... if I can get at least one of Griffon's, DFathm or DWeb I'll be happy.

Personally won't be able to start before Monday it seems, but GL & HF to everyone starting tomorrow, gogo!

oooh we start tomorrow, not today. That is unusual, normally we start these things on a Friday don't we?

I guess you're right, didn't think much about Friday vs Saturday when proposing the dates tbh :) but don't want to change it on short notice now in case anyone made plans around starting tomorrow.

Reactions: maxicek
Good luck to everyone. Unfortunately not enough time for me to join atm.

Yup. Joining for that one 20h set. :)
Good luck everyone!

ffs
Babyhell
Pax1990
nepeta
Aldo
Excalibur
Luhkoh
Dudzy
Jpy
Irenicus
Swamigoon
Ipsilantee
PhineasB
Pb_pal
maxicek
Kruemelmonschda
Friiser
Grisu
J-Dog
Gynli

@maxicek that map is a thing of beauty, gl with the rune finding!

I'll be aiming for one 20 hour set and hopefully I'll start really filling in my grail during this. It'll mostly be in LK, Ancient Tunnels, and perhaps some other targets to mix it up. I'll be extremely pleased with a griffons, fathom, the last Sur I need, or any of the MANY uniques I'm still missing (eth reapers comes to mind).

GL everyone!

Considering I only have an untwinked summoner necro to play with I am not expecting to be very competitive this go around, but I do plan on getting a 20 hour set in, which should push my grail up a bit. I've been hitting Pindle (to raise my army), then /p7 LK, then do a /p1 Countess, then /p3 Pits and /p3 AT. I've not done the ancients yet, and with the latest patch they fixed the crazy poison things in Nihlathak, so I'll probably throw that in, Meph, Diablo and Andy. Low number of runs, but a lot of kills!

Reactions: Babyhell and Grisu
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High