Balancing the Finds – MF/RF Tournament

Hi all, thanks for the further results and updates.

I plan to post results ASAP once the deadline has passed because I will be traveling on the 27th and 28th. So again, if anyone is still running, please report results immediately once you're done!

Results will be up 27th noon CET, with or without any missing scores. :)

No public shaming intended, but tagging the following runners who haven't sent results yet:

@Jpy, @PhineasB, @Friiser, @Nona. If you won't be submitting a score please do let me know, otherwise GL HF in case you're still running!

Also missing @Pb_pal but I understand you didn't manage to run and won't be reporting a result.

Reactions: PhineasB
Don’t we have until end of day for 26 Dec? On US West Coast, I still have a chance for that Zod to drop :D

(I actually got only 2 hours until this past Thursday and won’t finish a full 20-hour set. But hoping to get at least another 2 hours today before sending results.)

@ffs wont be submitting, didn’t run nearly enough. Will still check in on results ofc, GL all

Results sent. I got 36M at Nihl with my untwinked Windy, estimated a little under 15 hours. So he's closing in on 98.25. Two very nice non-qualifiers to report:
98 (Ruby SC of Vita).jpg
98 (BKWB).jpg
I narrowed my picking during the last stretch of 97 to only GCs, unique jewelry, rare GT/RT, and interesting uniques, plus high runes. But I occasionally pick up an SC if it drops right at his feet before S&E. Glad I grabbed this one! And the BKWB swapped in for SoJ for >6000 vita with Oak. And he also got a long awaited entry to my ethereal grail, and well worth the wait for the roll:
Code:
Ribcracker
Quarterstaff
Two Hand Damage: 66 - 182
Durability: 116 of 116
Required Level: 31
Required Strength: 15
Fingerprint: 0xf00de135
Item Level: 95
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
+50% Increased Attack Speed