2022 Spring RFL Sign-Up and Running Thread: Round 1 (Moo Moo Farm)

If you have 5+ leftovers on every pack sooner or later one of those cows WILL be the one that would have dropped a rune. 😬

My best finds from Cows, Zod and Cham, both came from small packs of about 5-6 cows.
Just over 10 hours in, I'm not sure if I will finish 20h. Two qualifiers, both from the same run.

Last edited:
Isn't that jewel pretty for lvl1?
Code:
Bitter Heart
Jewel
Required Level: 1
Fingerprint: 0x67f6053f
Item Level: 81
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
+17 to Attack Rating
Cold Resist +9%
Requirements -15%

Obviously not an Azurewrath...
Code:
Ribcracker
Quarterstaff
Two Hand Damage: 59 - 160
Durability: 17 of 130
Required Level: 31
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x7c826ff3
Unidentified
+50% Increased Attack Speed
+50% Faster Hit Recovery
269% Enhanced Damage
Adds 30 - 65 Damage
50% Chance of Crushing Blow
+100% Enhanced Defense
+100 Defense
+15 to Dexterity
+100 Maximum Durability

Lightsabre
Phase Blade
One Hand Damage: 95 - 126
Indestructible
Required Level: 58
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 136
Fingerprint: 0xf18ceb6d
Unidentified
5% Chance to cast level 16 Chain Lightning on attack
+20% Increased Attack Speed
176% Enhanced Damage
Adds 10 - 30 Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
Adds 60 - 120 Magic Damage
Adds 1 - 200 Lightning Damage
6% Mana stolen per hit
Lightning Absorb 25%
+7 to Light Radius

Passed the 120 runs mark. Will I hit the 150? Who knows...

Reactions: art_vandelay
New plans got into picture so now I won't finish the set. My motivation is non-existent overall. Cows can drop me Zod and Cham at the same screen and I would probably have no reaction, or something like "oh orange letters on the screen, how nice". That's what happens when you are 5 Zods deep into set!
I generally stop running once I have 5x Cham+ but, if you felt the need to round out your top 5 with all Zods, I guess I'll have to settle for 2nd place. 🤷‍♂️

This week I only have myself to blame as I have become engrossed in playing Star Control 2: The Ur-Quan Masters.
Such a great game. Hope you’re having as much fun as I’ve had with it.

Final stretch everyone! Good luck to those finishing up and please don’t forget to send results when you are finished running.

I’ll post the round 2 sign up thread tomorrow or Friday.

@PhineasB Just finished my second set but I accidentally played 1 minute and 12 seconds too long. No qualifier during that time, so I guess I should just ignore it? A third set seems unlikely but who knows :ROFLMAO:

@D2DC
Sounds reasonable!

I compared p3 and p5 again for cows. p5 is 1.24x better in drops than p3

130 seconds p5 vs 115 seconds p3, BUT on p3 I bet I kill at least 30 cows more since I stop where I usually don't at p5

Assuming 380 cows killed on p5 and 410 on p3
p5: ~175 cows per minute
p3: ~173 cows per minute

Assuming 420 cows p5 and 450 on p3, higher end
p5: ~194 cows per minute
p3: ~189 cows per minute

Those are some speculations, but I do know I kill more cows on p3, question is how much more. I wouldn't be surprised if somehow p3 does come ahead even mathematically, not only being considerably easier to play overall, less cluttering, no danger of getting killed...

Ran for approximately 10 hours. Reported a result not to run anymore and be done with it. Found total of 11 qualifiers and, to be honest, 4 Zods are enough :)

Ups, busted!

Where are all the trolls in this thread?! Too much honesty, too little trolling.
Oh well given my current situation I'd better not troll, my drops have been efficient enough to burn @Excalibur's hopes down, but I somehow don't want to, so... I let you be the bad guy, you do the wording, I take the points :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Gripphon
I didn't find qualifier for hour and a half at certain point of my set. Massive lack of luck.
Lack of luck.
It does roll off the tongue, isn't it!

Sweet! And what are the odds of getting this on Hell cows? :LOL:
Code:
Lucky Grand Charm of Strength
Grand Charm
Required Level: 1
Fingerprint: 0x93029b8d
Unidentified
+4 to Strength
11% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

I'm getting pissed at these cows!
Couldn't they give more then one Zod?
I get it, 4x Cham and 1x Zod gives me more points... but I can't cube them in 1.07...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High