2022 Spring RFL Sign-Up and Running Thread: Round 1 (Moo Moo Farm)

Rounds 1 results are posted here.

@Jamie - for Round 2, only runes from Council Members count, whether Travincal or Durance 3 (or both) targeted. For Round 3, items from poppables and chests do not count, so LK chests and poppables would not count (only drops from monsters). The areas can be whatever the entrant chooses, although for best odds of good drops, there are certain areas that will generally outperform due to density, presence of ghost-type monsters, and ability to drop all runes (or generally up to Cham in the case of AS).

@PhineasB Okay thanks! I am familiar with the game and all of the areas and stuff, I just wanted to make sure I completely understood the rules of this event. This is my first time participating. Does everyone share where they are hunting before round 3 starts, or is that a secret, lol?

I didn't think of targeting the ones in Durance Level 3, although I don't imagine that would be too efficient.

The main thing I need to know outside of now knowing that I can't count chests or poppables, is the following:

So did that mean I was allowed to do WSK2+WSK3+Baal's Room with the waves? Or I could do the Pits Level 1+2? Or Pindle+Halls of Anguish+Halls of Pain? Or Shenk+Eldritch and the minions around them?

Or do I need to stick to one level, like only CS, only Pindleskin and the first room he is in or only Arcane Sanctuary?

Basically, do I need it to be one room name or can I combine several area levels into each run, such as WSK2 WP and everything through Baal's Waves/Baal himself?

ALSO, I pick one area and stick with it the whole time, right? Or are you allowed to pick different areas mid session OR pick a new area AFTER a session OR do you pick one area and stick with it the whole time?

So I need to know:

#1 If it is one room or a series of rooms in a run that is allowed. (WSK2+3+Baal's Waves allowed or NOT allowed, for example? Pindleskin+Halls of Anguish+Halls of Pain, for another example?
OR would I be forced to run ONLY WSK level 2 and no other levels or ONLY Pindleskin and his minions and not the Halls of Anguish or Pain in the same run, for another example? So stringing together a series of levels in the runs that I am doing, allowed or not allowed?)

#2 If I have to keep to the same place during one entire session. (Is switching from Arcane Sanctuary to CS 10 hours through a session, to create 20 hours total with it split in half with two completely separate areas, allowed or NOT allowed, for example?)

#3 And if can I switch rooms if I decide to do a second session in round 3, assuming you must only do one area per session from my previous question. (Once I finish 20 hours of doing soley CS and the session is completed, can I then decide to do Arcane Sanctuary for a seperate 20 hour session, for example?) This would only apply if the answer to question #2 was you have to stay in one area during the entire 20 hour session in round #3, otherwise I assume you can switch areas whenever you want.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANSWERS TO 1-3!

WSK2-3 and Baal's first room have ghost type of monsters too, don;t they? Along with CS as well, which was what I always considered the best spot after LK-Trav and maybe Cows. Although I have had great luck doing Pindkeskin and the Halls of Anguish/Pain down below Pindle since 1.10 has came out, as far as Runes, RW Bases and finding many of the best Uniques down there(several DFathom, Griffon's, Sacred Armor(Templar's, I dont think Tyreal's can spawn there)) and many others. Although the Golden Chests are a big part of the Rune drops and I now know I can't use Golden or Super Chests.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High