The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

@Leopold Stotch I know we have our differences this game, but can you please, please vote this time. I'm not sure what ability you had to come back but if I had to guess you can't do it again.

Welp, looks like y'all have about 2 days to seal your victory. Good luck, Pyro my friend. :)

@Leopold Stotch - so.. are you a doc, or a commuter? Something is going on there.. If you are "the one that drives a cab", why couldnt you commute/protect yourself?
Based on the opening post, she is the "one who has a hard time dying while driving a cab" which insinuates that she has a hard time dying. Would explain her being dead and then you know...not being dead.

Sounds like a revive ability rather than an "avoid death" ability, which is why we got her role at the beginning of the day.

To me, @Leopold Stotch looks a condemner. She seems quite keen on getting Constantine lynched. I say we give her the chance!

Vote: Pyrotechnician

Apparently she is my cab driver, why would she want to get me lynched, I don't get it. Did I forget to pay the fare? Also the video clip from overnight says:

"John Constantine cast a spell to save Chas"​

So you know, you're welcome Leo. :ROFLMAO: (kidding, I have no idea how this game works at this point).

Leo, can I count on you to vote for one of the two demons this time? We kinda saw exactly what happened last day phase when you didn't put down a vote.

Apparently she is my cab driver, why would she want to get me lynched, I don't get it. Did I forget to pay the fare? Also the video clip from overnight says:

"John Constantine cast a spell to save Chas"​

So you know, you're welcome Leo. :ROFLMAO: (kidding, I have no idea how this game works at this point).

Leo, can I count on you to vote for one of the two demons this time? We kinda saw exactly what happened last day phase when you didn't put down a vote.
@Leopold Stotch can I count on your vote against Pyro? It never hurts to ask..

Vote: D2DC

@Leopold Stotch pleeease vote with us this time. Let me know if you want to target logo instead of whatever. Idk why we aren't killing the mafia. I have no other tricks up my sleeve. I tried to "sketch" Leo last night, and I guess it failed since she was temp killed.

Another interesting night to watch unravel post-game. I was counting on Pyro circling me to go for that last minute Hail Mary pass, but wasn't expecting a kill, and then a revive. Maybe a gift from our host to make me feel a little better with a "successful" NK, but, I'm assuming I shouldn't have been able to take Chas out. Hopefully, y'all's last teammate shows up to support you, otherwise we might get to pull this out of our asses...

Another interesting night to watch unravel post-game. I was counting on Pyro circling me to go for that last minute Hail Mary pass, but wasn't expecting a kill, and then a revive. Maybe a gift from our host to make me feel a little better with a "successful" NK, but, I'm assuming I shouldn't have been able to take Chas out. Hopefully, y'all's last teammate shows up to support you, otherwise we might get to pull this out of our asses...

If I had to take a guess its a mechanic of Leo's role itself. It seems based on the clip Gorny posted that its a specific to Leo's role.

Yeah, I would have thrown a circle around you but I may be out of circles....😞

If I had to take a guess its a mechanic of Leo's role itself. It seems based on the clip Gorny posted that its a specific to Leo's role.

Yeah, I would have thrown a circle around you but I may be out of circles....😞
Tell me why I don't believe you :p

@Leopold Stotch I know we have our differences this game, but can you please, please vote this time

tenor.gif

I'm not sure what ability you had to come back but if I had to guess you can't do it again.

I cannot come back to life, you are correct. But I can still protect others. The problem is everyone I've protected so far has not been targeted so....

Except you. If I live, I'll protect you and then see where that gets me in the morning. :p If I don't fucking die again.....

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High