Narcos Mafia Game Thread (season 1)

I've been trying to decide all day if the info I have should be shared or not. Trying to run through the scenarios of who it could help or hurt but I'm still very confused by all the mechanics out there.

Mechanics?!? Um, it's a drug gang game, not an auto repair game. What the hell are you talking about?

Well I've never seen the show and didn't read the wiki. So it's not my fault I don't know anything.

Im at home, and internet is touch and go. So, I'll just post EoD warning:

[HIGHLIGHT]20 mins til End of Day.[/HIGHLIGHT]

I'll do official EoD with countdown this afternoon when I get into the office. Please submit actions/PMs also.

I wanted to put this out here just in case it's needed. This is for BOTH team leaders. [HIGHLIGHT]Please don't abuse/false claim if you are not team leader..[/HIGHLIGHT]

I had envisioned the ASSASSINATE being done quietly. When you wanted to eliminate a player, you could simply PM me, and I would post that they are dead. End of story. But, there is an inherent delay in that process. There is the possibility that you may need to eliminate one of your faction members IMMEDIATELY. If so, I think you should be able to declare it in the thread:

ASSASSINATE: DiabloTwoinDC

1. That player should immediately stop posting.
2. It will out you as team leader. But, that might be preferable to allowing that player to continue talking.

** You can of course still just PM me the ASSASSINATE order. Just understand that there could be some delay. I will execute the order as soon as possible.**

Remember:
2. Each faction will have a kingpin player that has unlimited assassin ability over his own faction.
Your team's WINCON is to identify/eliminate the other kingpin, and by extension protect the identity of your kingpin. But, I would say it is MORE important to identify/eliminate the infiltrator on your team.

Last edited:
[highlight]News report:[/highlight]
El Tiempo Medellín has released a report saying that Silver Shroud led a police raid on Leopold Stotch's compound last night. Several people were detained, but Leopold was nowhere to be found on the premises. Clearly frustrated, Shroud blamed an informant within his own POLICE faction for leaking information of the raid. He vowed to launch an internal investigation, and provided no further details.

I wanted to put this out here just in case it's needed. This is for BOTH team leaders. Please don't abuse/false claim if you are not team leader..

I've come up with something to hopefully prevent this..
  1. I will give each player their own unique "assassination code", and send it to them via PM.
  2. I will give the team leaders the codes for all players on their faction.
  3. When a real team leader wishes to assassinate, please type "Assassinate: D2DC + (secret code)"
The assassinated player will know if it is legit or not, because the code will match. If the code doesn't match, then it's somebody else messing around.

Edit: Okay, codes are all sent out. [HIGHLIGHT]No fake assassinations now![/HIGHLIGHT] :eek:

Last edited:
Alguien informó a Leopold Stotch del éxito.

Maybe you should consider cleaning your own house before bringing your mess into ours. Maybe start with your buddy Prestige. Or maybe Noodle, can't go wrong with that. Even Keggers, welcome him back to Mafia in style! In fact, just keep cleaning until you're certain the stain of your dishonor is gone.

Maybe you should consider cleaning your own house before bringing your mess into ours. Maybe start with your buddy Prestige. Or maybe Noodle, can't go wrong with that. Even Keggers, welcome him back to Mafia in style! In fact, just keep cleaning until you're certain the stain of your dishonor is gone.

Mantente fuera de mi casa, Viejo

Why are you bringing me into this, Caluin Graye?

¿Por qué no quieres ser traído a esto? ¿Escondiendo algo? Eres un gringo hombre corrupto

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High