Narcos Mafia Game Thread (season 1)

I am what I am, and that's all that I am. Strong to the finish, 'cause I eat my spinach.

Well, screw it, less than 2hrs left to day and I'm not sure if team captain automatically gets logs, so I'm just going to go for the gusto...

My target last night came back Not Police. That gives us at least one we can be sure isn't Informant, so a start to sorting that out.

I'm thinking locating and recruiting our Informant in the Police team is more central to winning than finding the Informant in our team, really... unfortunately I dont really have any guesses that way except maybe SS with the whole quasi-post-restriction, but that seems a little ham-handed... more likely he is just trying to pull attention to himself to save the Captain and distract from finding Informant.

I'm interested in hearing what the other Narcos think of this strategy... I know it seems counterintuitive to just lay everything out where the other team can see, but I don't think there is really much option, as sharing information will be crucial if action logs are not sent to Captain as well... which the response I got from mod to the direct question seemed to indicate they may well not

Hey guys, I wanted to apologise for the late EoD. Especially after what happened last game.. I work on weekends (EoD was noon Saturday for me). Saturday is my busiest day, I teach like 8-9 classes. I have short breaks in between classes, when I can usually check in on forums. But, I got busy today with calling my wife, getting lunch, and the resulting bodily functions.. :p

I also realize that I messed up the clock. I did the same as Zemaj. Clicked on it and saw it was still counting. I didn't understand why. Now I see that you need to click "stop counter at zero"..

Anyway, I hope this doesn't cause too much drama. I will make sure to post "pre" EoD warnings. Some days I have class at noon, and might not be able to post right on time..

Man.. lack of internet at home is killer. Phone takes literally 5+ mins to load for every. single. click/link. If you still have night action/PMs please respond soon! I'm at the office, and will get everything resolved before EoN.

Edit: Going through my messages.. [HIGHLIGHT]There is still A LOT outstanding, waiting for you guys to respond.[/HIGHLIGHT]

This is my first time modding. But, I can see already that the 24 hour night is a bit of an issue. With everyone in different time zones, everything takes a lot longer. I already regret making night so "complicated". Not that it is overly complex. Just that, getting a message, forwarding message, waiting on response, forwarding response takes too much time.. :confused:

I think I need to extend nighttime to allow for all info to come in. Day will still start on time (in another 1:15 mins). But, maybe allow another 12 hours for everyone to respond? [HIGHLIGHT]Meanwhile, please try to get your PMs/responses in as early as possible.[/HIGHLIGHT]

Last edited:
Pretty sure our team should know who the informant is now.

What makes this game strange is that... We all are in a situation where we want to help get information for our team. But we also don't want to give away information. In that sense, we're all mafia. Kingpin can't reveal they're the Kingpin. Informant can't reveal they're the Informant. Narcos/police can't reveal they're narcos/police, as that would narrow down who Kingpin and/or Informant is.

I will say this: Through my actions last night, I know who the traitor on our team is (and by extension, so should the Narcos kingpin).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High