Narcos Mafia Game Thread (season 1)

I'm still not sure I understand the way this works as I've never played a game like this. I'm not sure I want to know what Noodle is ever thinking.

Ok, this is definitely different from the usual, that said

Vote: The Silver Shroud

Because I feel the need to RVS, and speaking a language when not all present understand that language is quite rude.

Ok, this is definitely different from the usual, that said

Vote: The Silver Shroud

Because I feel the need to RVS, and speaking a language when not all present understand that language is quite rude.

Soy colombiano, sabes

Ya que no está haciendo nada más que publicar letras al azar, voy a poner un voto de la RVS en Prestige7.

Vota: Prestige7

The POLICE, not knowing how to begin their manhunt for Escobar, have begun detaining people by the truckloads. Hoping for any kind of lead, they have interrogated many suspected NARCOS members, yet all have been released after questioning. In response to this disruption of his business and added scrutiny, Escobar has implemented a policy of Plata o Plomo? Silver or Lead? (Money or a bullet). Many POLICE members have been threatened, but all claim to have resisted Escobar's attempted coersion.

Not sure how to convey Info gathered without chats... Police being in the thread makes discussing cartel business seem counter-intuitive.

(Are we the mafia? Nomenclature would make it seem so, but not sure if that really applies here.)

This is definitely mechanically interesting. Rhetorically it's not really mafia.

Perhaps we should just pretend we're playing normal mafia and go from there?

Don't take my lack of posting as disinterest...I'm just trying to take the lead from others. Regular Mafia is hard enough to wrap my head around...this is a whole new ball...word game.

From what I've seen thus far, day 1 (and night one) have been relatively uneventful. Maybe during day 2 the pace will pick up a bit...(or maybe the game is almost over and I'm oblivious to it.)

I hope that I'm not breaking any etiquette/rules here, but I feel like I need to intervene a bit..

Everyone seems overly cautious and hesitant to post anything. I know it's a different format and everything. But, the game could go on for 5-10 D/N phases at this rate..

I designed the game with several points of conflict/confusion so that you would have to work together as a team to figure things out. But, if nobody is communicating, that could take a while..

The one thing I will say that hopefully stimulates some action is this:
Your team's WINCON is to identify/eliminate the other kingpin, and by extension protect the identity of your kingpin. But, I would say it is MORE important to identify/eliminate the infiltrator on your team. Think about it, how likely is it that a police force can bring down a druglord when he's got some of the police on his payroll?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High