Narcos Mafia Game Thread (season 1)

Tengo un extraño presentimiento sobre Caluin Graye. Llámalo una sospecha elevada.

Perhaps we should just pretend we're playing normal mafia and go from there?

Sure. Let's start with our desired lynch targets. I, for one, would like to lynch the following:

1. kestegs
2. Prestige7
3. The Silver Shroud
4. Noodle
5. Mr_Thingyman

Sure. Let's start with our desired lynch targets. I, for one, would like to lynch the following:

1. kestegs
2. Prestige7
3. The Silver Shroud
4. Noodle
5. Mr_Thingyman

Es comprensible querer linchar a todo el equipo rival. No va a suceder hijo.

Not sure how to convey Info gathered without chats... Police being in the thread makes discussing cartel business seem counter-intuitive.

(Are we the mafia? Nomenclature would make it seem so, but not sure if that really applies here.)

There is no mafia team. We are two rival gangs that want to see the other dismantled.

However, to put something into mafia terms - there is a 'scum' inside of our 'town', and that person needs to be nightkilled by the town vig. It's the town's job to convince the vig whom to kill.

Having to convey your info through the thread is the only thing encouraging anyone to post.

From what I've seen thus far, day 1 (and night one) have been relatively uneventful. Maybe during day 2 the pace will pick up a bit...(or maybe the game is almost over and I'm oblivious to it.)

Maybe? Maybe not? Who knows? My suggestion is to take it just one day at a time. Don't worry too much about how long the game will last, just game the game that you have now.

And having responded to everyone who's posted so far in this day phase, I have nothing more to say and will check back in later to see if ANYONE ELSE has posted ANYTHING ELSE.

But since neither 'mafia' member knows who the other person is, standard scum hunting rules do not apply.

There is also no lynching involved, so the non-kingpin members talk about... what? Our guesses at who the other team's captain is, as well as ferreting out the informant. That's sort of obvious, sure, but how do we approach that conversation?

I just don't really know how to approach discussion on how to determine who the informant is on the team, which seems to be the important thing to do as the informant appears to be a bodyguard of sorts to the kingpin.

Not a lot to go on . . . CG seems to be making a point of being helpful, which is often a defense mechanism to mislead others. Silver Shroud apparently having the only post restriction in the game is a bit suspicious, but I wouldn't put it past him to simply be messing around with us.

Police:
1. @kestegs
2. @Prestige7
3. @The Silver Shroud
4. @Noodle
5. @Mr_Thingyman

Ok, folks. I haven't the faintest idea how to phish out the mole on our side...let alone the kingpin on the other. That said, I know enough that saying nothing (on the game thread) will not further those ends. I'm sure some of you Mafia legends can incorporate your skills from the original game into the current format. Let's! Go! Team!

I use Chome, so I just hit the 'English' button... or did, until I realized he wasn't actually saying much of anything

Siempre es bueno que no uno sino dos miembros del equipo contrario te ignoren. Puedo usar esto... Joe

Este es un poste de relleno para caluin y zemaj para ignorar. Tal vez ignorarán mi comentario anterior también, ¿EH Joe

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High