Avengers Assemble! - MP Group

Ok, I have about ~4ish gameplay hours left to tele her through the rest of nightmare and kill pindle and lister a lot. She will be finished today. Im pretty much set on a build - Enchantless Energyshieldless Executress :) Fully synergized demonlimb enchant for the party, lots of static, chain lightnings from merc, some more static, ctc tornadoes everywhere, static and, oh did I mention static? I can also slap beta delirium on the merc should PhineasB not be around with the necro. I dont think it will be effecient but at least it will be pretty. The only thing I regret - I really tried to make her gear work with Kira's and let her hair loose, but the 10dr on the ugly green cap is just too much to pass :( Argh Im still torn.

I had similar problems with gear selection. I went through various combinations of Partial IK for 25IAS, Darksight, Trang’s Girth, Kira’s. I had Andariel’s Visage in mind for a while until I remembered it has a level requirement of 83.

Done. I might level her a bit more on the waves, have a great wsk layout, but otherwise Im happy with her. And I managed to make the setup with Kira's work, she will be a little bit more fragile, but death is a preferable alternative to ugliness :) Im fine with any date, so saturday works for me.

Code:
Name           Character        Class        Build                     Current Level
____           _________        _____        _____                     _____________
maxicek        The_Limper       Druid        Vengeance Fire Hunter     77 Champion
ffs            ZodPal           Paladin      HF Dreamer                75 Champion
PhineasB       Alastor          Necromancer  Melee Lord of Mages       74 Champion
Skiffcz        Whor             Sorceress    Executress                77 Champion

Reactions: maxicek
@D2DC That's a very interesting name.
Too bad D2 doesn't let me use int'l characters, Regicídio. 🙃

The Greeks didn't leave me very good accounts on their Amazónes. So, I had to go with the European encounters of warlike women of the Río Amazonas. Hence all Zon's must be named in Portuguese.. (their names must also end in "o" because Sorcs already claimed the letter "a"..) :p

Yes, it's unfortunate that we can't use international characters. One of the most common Portuguese names, «Maria_deConceição,» would have let you make an Amazon with a name ending in a *and also* ending in o. :)

Reactions: D2DC
No Hamachi required, I will provide an IP on Saturday.

You had better hurry up @D2DC , we start in Hell.

on Saturday.
Hurry? That is three days away! :p

Update: lvl 25 - don't worry I will be ready to go.
This was quite a pain to equip at lvl 25.. 😓
Screenshot966.jpg
I figure that I'll contribute some static for the group. Going with A1 Merc (Faith or Harmony).
Screenshot965.jpg
A couple of nice low lvl finds in A2!
Screenshot963.jpgScreenshot964.jpg

Last edited:
I have Faith taken care of, so the Harmony will be quite nice. Or I can swap for Harmony when MPing if you have a lvl 15 Fanaticism Faith for the Avengers to improve on my lvl 14 :)

I have Faith taken care of, so the Harmony will be quite nice. Or I can swap for Harmony when MPing if you have a lvl 15 Fanaticism Faith for the Avengers to improve on my lvl 14 :)
I was always operating under the presumption that mine was 14. But, I took a second to look at it, and it actually is 15! :whistle::ROFLMAO:

Code:
Name           Character        Class        Build                     Current Level
____           _________        _____        _____                     _____________
maxicek        The_Limper       Druid        Vengeance Fire Hunter     77 Champion
ffs            ZodPal           Paladin      HF Dreamer                75 Champion
PhineasB       Alastor          Necromancer  Melee Lord of Mages       74 Champion
Skiffcz        Whor             Sorceress    Executress                77 Champion
D2DC           Regicídio        Amazon       2H-Vengazon               46 Lut Gohlein

Can't complain about the drops she's been getting so far..
Screenshot968.jpg
Screenshot969.jpg

Last edited:
I had the idea this morning for a Leviathan wearing Barb called Banner...

• Haha
Possibly, but then he can’t use vengeance of course. I was actually thinking to keep him in human form, so you can see a bit of green, although Barb armour doesn’t transform much. Vampire Gaze for the helm probably, or a +2 skills Assault Helmet.

If he was full Titan he would be quite vulnerable in human form but the transform would be from maxed BO / Shout.

Maybe there is an Avengers 2 here themed after the real characters. Holy Bolt paladin, MA Assassin, Ranger, Smiter ...

Reactions: Vildecor
Btw, can we switch characters along the way? Because I also have a Dream Sorc in my Zod sept. She's currently using Zeal with Passion (pun intended), but might as well just go with Kingslayer, too. She's already near the end of A1 Hell, though, hence I'd start with Paladin who hasn't entered Hell yet. So I'd go 2h Paladin first and then later switch to 1h Sorc. That way I'd use Vengeance all the way and comply with both my personal sept and the Paladin 2 hand rules. (And for us lawyers, complying with rules is what it's all about. :D)

Anyway, looking forward to the session. What time do you want to start?

Ready to go, though I will probably level her up a bit. Also looking forward to tomorrow, I'm available any time of day! :p
Code:
D2DC           Regicídio        Amazon       2H-Vengazon               66 Champion

Normal attack through A4 NM.. if it wasn't for some nice twinking swords, this may have become tedious.. 🙃
Screenshot970.jpg
Ready for some slaying, and no kings in sight.. The Prince of Darkness is around here somewhere.. He will have to do. At least he's still royalty! :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot971.jpg
Goodies continue.
Screenshot972.jpg

@D2DC fitting name, but to me the fact that you went with Portuguese shows you need a Latin crash course. ;)
Haha. Somehow I missed that comment earlier. If it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off. :ROFLMAO:

Gotta love those guys.

Edit: A couple of questions - is anybody running an 'Insight' merc? as my source of mana thus far has been dmg taken into mana..

And, @skiffcz will have Enchant taken care of for us? I am figuring out my gear setup and that would eliminate the need for Demon Limb/Lava Gout.

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High