Avengers Assemble! - MP Group

Is starting in about 2 hours from this post OK with everyone? (20.00 CET)
Can be a bit later if necessary. I will post the IP when the game is up, so keep an eye on the thread.

@D2DC 1200AR with Conviction = about 7500AR without, so you should be fine.
I'm casting BO at level 25 too. That takes my meagre life from 1K to 2K. I'm expecting lots of deaths...

Last edited:
Reactions: skiffcz and D2DC
@skiffcz will have Enchant taken care of for us? I am figuring out my gear setup and that would eliminate the need for Demon Limb/Lava Gout.
yep, I'll cast fully synergized demon limb enchant for ya, orts and chippies stockpiled and all ...

@maxicek Im ready whenever you are. How many deaths do I expect? YES. (836 life before BO :D)

Reactions: D2DC
@D2DC I'll run Harmony if you end up running Faith, but I'll also keep the Faith in my Stash in case another merc setup works better for you. I don't think anyone is planning to run Insight

20:00 CET works nicely. Could also use the SPF Dischord channel btw for easier coordination, don't know if you guys hang around there (I barely do myself :) but can always join).

I'll just bring Infinity Merc then to cover more area? Alternatively Pride for Concentration aura, Reaper's or Insight I guess? If nobody cares about any of that, I'll just go with Infinity as well.

And so it begins....

Game Down

Last edited:
Here are some screenshots of tonights action. Gameplay is /p8. All WPs and Quests, but not full clears.

Clearing The Den
Avengers The Den.jpg

Blood Raven
Avengers Blood Raven.jpg

Qualifier in our visit to The Pit
Avengers Pit Qualifier.jpg

Running with 2h weapons
Avengers running with sharp implements.jpg

Going to rescue Cain
Avengers Stones.jpg

Andariel
Avengers Andariel.jpg

Snakes... Why'd it have to be snakes...
Avengers Snakes.jpg

Duriel
Avengers Duriel.jpg

We are now in the Jungle, the Eye is found and we got as far as the Great Marsh WP. I didn't want to start tomorrow's session wandering around looking for the The Flayer Jungle, so I pushed on a little and grabbed the FJ and LK WPs, hope that is OK with everyone. I haven't got the brain or Gibdibin, so everyone can complete that.

Looking forward to tomorrow's game, same time.

Nice! I’ll grab the Great Marsh WP tonight to catch back up. I had a fun time. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Is anyone able to take videos? I can but I seem to have trouble when I switch away from the game when hosting, sometimes it crashes (that is why you got dumped out last night after one of the breaks).

If nobody else can do it, I will give it a go. So if the game crashes and you get dumped out, you know why :)

Haven't tried, but don't expect MP'ing to affect recording on my part. Don't know about file size when recording the whole session though, but I can turn it on for interesting areas/boss fights etc if that's what you're looking for?

Cant do it Im afraid :( On the other note, we didnt found bird statue yet did we?

I have a potion, so I think someone did. I will use it tonight when everyone is in the game, so I think we will all get the quest.

Reactions: skiffcz
Part 2 is up:
We finished

Last edited:
I picked it the bird statue already. Should I hold off on party-ing until everyone has it?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High