2021 Spring RFL Sign Up and Running Thread: Round 2 (Travincal)

Run #826 & #827, my Balrog Skin rack. When it doesn't drop Balrog, it's almost always Savage Helmet or Destroyer Helm. +90% of the time it's one of those three. War Hat is the most common aside from those.

TWO Peasant Crowns on CONSECUTIVE runs. Yippee.. I didn't want those Arkaine's.. :cautious:
Screenshot071.jpg

Run #826 & #827, my Balrog Skin rack. When it doesn't drop Balrog, it's almost always Savage Helmet or Destroyer Helm. +90% of the time it's one of those three. War Hat is the most common aside from those.

TWO Peasant Crowns on CONSECUTIVE runs. Yippee.. I didn't want those Arkaine's.. :cautious:
View attachment 64395
#TheLuck

Reactions: D2DC
I've got 4 hours left for my second set. Still hoping for a certain rune to appear that I haven't seen them drop yet. Hoping complaining about it will help, but I doubt it. :LOL:

Wow, only a little more than 48 hours left for the round! Thanks to those who've already sent results, and looking forward to seeing results from all others. I'll plan to post Round 3 sign-up thread tomorrow afternoon or Sunday am. Good luck to everyone still running . . . and hopefully use it all up before Round 3, where I'll be competing :p

Done, results sent.

I didn't quite complete the second set, but I did manage to hit level 93 with only a single further death. Drops were not great though, so the first round results are the ones that go for scoring.

Reactions: Luhkoh
Results also sent. 1000 runs down, probably around 3x sets worth of gametime.. 😓

Tracked as much as I could in @Luhkoh 1k many ways thread <link>, in case you want to see some 1.07 haxxor goodness. :p

Reactions: Babyhell and Luhkoh
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High