What happened to the next play through hell?

eh, what is that build?

TLDR: Basically a Strafer using Buriza-Do Kyanon (but if you haven't checked out that link, I highly recommend it)

Reactions: PhineasB
I have less playtime on weekends at the moment due to work but I’d be up for playing my dual dream kicker through Hell with a group after MFO (assuming I’ve finished my guides and timing on weekends lines up). She’s in A3 NM so would be easy to push her through.

Let’s try and get it together once the MFO is done. Would be good to do it before D2R if possible.

Reactions: ffs
Oh those were fun, I'd join again for sure.

Not sure what to play with the all-female thing, but I'll come up with something.

At some point I hope there'll be an opportunity where I can finally build the ultimate support Barb with dual Last Wish. :)

Reactions: d2lover and maxicek
Plenty of chances for that @ffs - I didn't forget about MP Septs :)
Oh don't worry, just because I was absent for half a year or so doesn't mean you were ever off the hook. :)

• Love
Reactions: maxicek
And the options for different bows on A1 mercs is exciting. After harmony, faith and Ice, lots of fun options to build out the team

• Sad
Reactions: d2lover
Now that MFO is over, when should we do this?

@maxicek will you make another thread for it? And at some point we'll need the sept thread, too. :p

Having quested with rather underpowered chars for my last few "fun" projects, I'm leaning towards something more powerful such as Dream Bear Sorc for the all-female group. We won't have A2 Mercs, so I'm secretly hoping someone will self-wield Infinity. :D

Oh, maybe I’ll build another version of my self-wielding charged boltress instead of running the dual dream kicker. Although maybe leaving infinity behind will make this a little bit of a challenge

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High