Single Player D2R News round up

So many promising changes for single player but unfortunately I’m just getting power back after nearly 3 weeks and still no internet (hurricane Ida wrecked my area pretty bad) so no telling when I’ll be able to play. Looking forward to it nonetheless!

That sounds positive but also confuses me alot. Smart people needed.

1. Dodge/Fend is a subset of NHAM, right? Does this mean since I started the attacks in the NHAM window, the server thinks I am doing nothing? Or is these two separate bugs?
2. Dont we still have NHAM in singleplayer? How does client/server interaction work then? Can singleplayer desync? (My necro dying 3 times with no visible attacks on him yesterday suggests yes, but I dont see how. Do I have both "client" and "server" in my computer then?)

Any news on the Anya bug? Not that it really matters if we can't PvP anyway.

That sounds positive but also confuses me alot. Smart people needed.

1. Dodge/Fend is a subset of NHAM, right? Does this mean since I started the attacks in the NHAM window, the server thinks I am doing nothing? Or is these two separate bugs?
2. Dont we still have NHAM in singleplayer? How does client/server interaction work then? Can singleplayer desync? (My necro dying 3 times with no visible attacks on him yesterday suggests yes, but I dont see how. Do I have both "client" and "server" in my computer then?)
The answer to #2 is at least yes, it simulates a server on the local machine.

Any news on the Anya bug? Not that it really matters if we can't PvP anyway.
Oh, I had forgotten about this one.

I would so join if I just had the time. But I dont. So instead I will live vicariously through all of you.
So please join up everyone, and please keep making the kind of amazing and interesting progress updates this forum usually delivers. 🤩

I don't know about the req if you run it on legacy graphics. I DID try to install the game on my older desktop though and it didn't let me because it recognized my graphic card as insufficient/below min requirements. So the problem would be to get the game installed at all if the graphic card can't handle the new graphics well.

I have no clue however if GPU workload drops if you switch to legacy. Has anyone checked on that during the beta?
I didn't really notice a drop in workload. I've picked it up and can run some tests once it is live.

Is there any word on how exactly you import character files to D2:R? Do you just copy and paste or what?
I read in the blizzard forums that this method worked for the beta.
I was wondering how the transition regardint gomule will work? Anyone knows?

Any info on HR drop rate? I'd guess it will be the same as in the latest D2LOD patch but I'm a bit concerned about Blizz increasing the drop rate even more to make the game more casual.

Any info on HR drop rate? I'd guess it will be the same as in the latest D2LOD patch but I'm a bit concerned about Blizz increasing the drop rate even more to make the game more casual.
With how much they have stressed that they are keeping the game as close to the original as possible, I am absolutely certain drop rates will be the same. (At least at launch, but probably also going forward.) Not seen any official word though.

Also, welcome to the forums. ^^

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High