I also found my second unique jewel, another fire/level-up facet:
B2u2.png

Reactions: Kinkara
Haul Pic
LSKxrsZ.png

Griffs were 16/15 and 17/15.

Goals
1. Any one grailer (am at -5)
2. Get faster with the zerker so I don't feel like such a slouch talking to ResTTe and ffs (currently ~80s runs)
3. >20 hours
4. Tyraels and fathom (why not?)
5. Up my trash talk game

1. Got veil of steel, so am at -4
2. Good improvements. Got down to about 70s runs. Even made a (mediocre) HoR entry that I should get around to posting, and also improved my blizz sorc runtimes from like 40s to about 36.5s.
3. well... i put in just over 40 hours 😅
4. 0/2 here haha
5. Sure, we'll count it. Need a win.

Discussion
Was planning to do 600 pitbarb runs and 1k AT sorc runs which would've put me around 25 hours. After I was up to 15 hours in after just the first weekend, I decided to go for more :). Ended up with 800 pitbarb runs and 2.5k AT sorc runs, which took just over 40 hours, and I estimate just under 24k bosspacks killed. Pretty sad @ffs beat me with 400 and 350 lol. I don't anticipate every being able to put in this many hours into an mfo in the future, so I had a lot of fun putting in what I would consider a proper grind. I know it doesn't really compare to nagisa's ^^, but still... the wrist was hurting and I was seeing double, so got to feel a bit of the pain. That was satisfying, but my drops really weren't. I scored about 2 points higher than I did last year despite killing over double the packs with more mf, but so it goes. When a unique sacred dropped on the last day, definitely got my heart pumping, but was just the green one. I was glad I found a grailer in veil of steel, but it was the only one of my 5 remaining items that wouldn't improve my score.

Anyways I did have fun, and thanks for hosting @PhineasB! Also huge congrats to teammate @Vildecor for that second place with his new sorc. I did have a lot of fun working on my efficiency this tourney as well as experimenting with several different gear setups and builds. I ran like 4 different setups on my pitzerker and tracked the results, ran a no-swap pitzerker for a while (who I am calling the easyzerker), tried out singer a couple of hundred runs, ran regular blizz sorc, a fireball sorc with a blizzard backup (who I am calling a fizz sorc :p), and a pure fire sorc with phoenix. I'll post more about them in the olympian threads as well as my 1kmw thread.

LINK to olympians post

Congrats to everyone and great job making this mfo a good one!

EDIT: whoops forgot some other relevant info. Brought my sorc up to lvl 94, and she's only done p1 AT runs since sometime in the mid 70's. That feels quite satisfying for some reason, may keep her strictly p1 ^^. One these death cleavers was ETH. Woohoo, but then ed was 235 :(. Best nonquals were ber (only vex+ rune dropped), and a 7mf/10cres sc.

Last edited:
I'm kinda surprised I achieved my 2020 goal of at least 2nd place in the Baal category. I thought fore sure I'd need at least of one the 90+ pointers to bounce back from 4th place.

Here's the haul pic of my top 5:

Screenshot128.jpg

I found in total 90 qualifiers:

MFO2020Elites1.PNGMFO2020Elites2.PNG

I'm especially happy that during the runs I completed 3 of the class-specific expansion sets: IK, Tal Rasha's, and Aldur's.

Congratulation to all the winners for a great showing, and all the participants for the banter, the competition, and (of course) the great finds! Special thanks to @PhineasB for hosting and @Albatross for supervising the Baal category. Looking forward to next year already!

I will also not be claiming any items.

My other side project was to make itemz as trophies for future MFOs, aside from the Worn Travelers kicking around as an A85 trophy. Mission accomplished, with a sorc in early Hell :rolleyes:
MFO Artisans LP of Stability.jpg
MFO IK.jpg
The Artisan's LP was all needed to gear up to win a past MFO at Pindle+, and bonus points to the person who guesses the sockets on IK maul for Baal :)
Code:
MFO's Artisan's Light Plate of Stability
Light Plate
Defense: 102
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Level: 25
Required Strength: 41
Fingerprint: 0x25c925dc
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+24% Faster Hit Recovery
72% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Perfect Topaz

MFO's Immortal King's Stone Crusher
Ogre Maul
Two Hand Damage: 231 - 318
Durability: 47 of 60
Required Level: 76
Required Strength: 225
Fingerprint: 0xca76974b
Indestructible
+40% Increased Attack Speed
200% Enhanced Damage
+200% Damage to Demons
+350% Damage to Undead
35% Chance of Crushing Blow
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+10 to Strength Set (2 items): Adds 211 - 397 Fire Damage Set (3 items): Adds 7 - 477 Lightning Damage Set (4 items): Adds 127 - 364 Cold Damage Over 6 Secs (150 Frames) Set (5 items): Adds 204 Poison Damage Over 6 Secs (150 Frames) Set (6 items): Adds 250 - 361 Magic Damage 2 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Fal Rune
Socketed: Um Rune

Crazy to see so many Griffon's overall.

Sorry I was quiet during the tournament, work was severely diminishing my ability to remain human and sober, so I chose one of them. I would have loved to have partaken in the smacktalk, but in the way cool guys don't look at explosions, first place doesn't acknowledge the runner-up. I was ahead for so long.... but it came crashing down and it hurts inside. Also a huge +1 for whoever linked Steiner Math in the MFO thread, that made me chuckle.

I managed to cross the elusive Ethereal Edge off my grail list as well as non-qualifiers Seraph's Hymn and Wisp Projector, sitting at -23. My char's death on Friday put me off running for the last two days, but I had a great time overall. Highest rune was a Vex, but I also found two poison facets and a Blizzard Ormus' Robes.

Thank you to organisers and players for my first MFO.

Haul Pic of top 5 plus the 1 SOJ that dropped :cool:
Haul Pic.jpg

Now to the individual screenshots.
D-Web.jpg
DragonScale.jpg
Spirit Ward.jpg
Death's Fathom!.jpg
Dragonscale #2.jpg

Best rune-->LEM, or cube the 2xFAL that dropped to make a 2nd LEM, then cube those to get a PUL HAHAHAHA

This was my first time taking apart in the MFO...I figured to get my feet wet, I'd pick an easy category to run. By easy, I mean no "re-roll" of a map (pindle map is always same :ROFLMAO:) and the mind numbing ease of running him over and over. Next year, I'll move to the Baal category probably, A85 competition seems a bit too much still.

My goals that were set

#1.not to die--CHECK
#2.Find either Death's Fathom or Griffons. Death's Fathom found--CHECK
#3.Grail from -18 to -10. -15 so I found 3 grailers during MFO from pindle.

Overall not a terrible way to start my MFO career with a 1st Place finish in the Pindle+ category.

Congrats to all the winners and the winning team as well.

Thanks to @PhineasB and @Albatross for hosting such a great SPF tradition that I am just now starting to get involved in.
Thanks especially to @Babyhell and @LiquidClear for being teammates of mine for this MFO.

Until next time, stay safe and enjoy D2.

Congrats to the winners!

Ran about 4k Pindle runs but no great rares to speak of. The LR wand with 20 FCR is cool though.

Brimstone Casque
Tiara
Defense: 41
Durability: 25 of 25
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0x9419d175
Item Level: 86
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+58 to Attack Rating
+36 to Life
Repairs 1 Durability in 20 Seconds

Spirit Bane
Wand
One Hand Damage: 2 - 4
Durability: 15 of 15
Required Level: 52
Fingerprint: 0x5fd39923
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 1 - 350 Lightning Damage
+1 to Fire Golem (Necromancer Only)
+3 to Confuse (Necromancer Only)
Replenish Life +3
Lightning Resist +40%
Level 2 Lower Resist (31/75 Charges)

Demon Barb
Battle Cestus
One Hand Damage: 156 - 178
Durability: 37 of 37
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 100
Required Dexterity: 100
Fingerprint: 0x62582f43
183% Enhanced Damage
+4 to Minimum Damage
+226 to Attack Rating
Repairs 1 Durability in 33 Seconds
Ethereal

4WuOsnT.jpg

No high scoring TC87s but I did manage to pick up several eth grailers including an eth Griffon's!

My extremely seedy haul picture.

failmfo.png

Sure I did get some more TC87, but not many, and this really shows the impact of seed on overall haul >_> I know this map can drop Tyrael's Might so just wait for next MFO in 10 years where I figure out how to make my map vomit those SAs and I'll sweep you. Griffon's are kinda meh rolls and 2/3 CoA rolled with 1 socket so it's kinda sad. I'd like to add that in pre MFO preparations I got another dragonscale and shadow dancer, so yeah... map seeds probably influence drops in some way. Perhaps it's something some of you youngsters can check.

Best drop:
Nagelring
Ring
Required Level: 7
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Fingerprint: 0x473a792d
+75 to Attack Rating
Magic Damage Reduced by 3
Attacker Takes Damage of 3
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Not much but makes me happy kinda.

Gz to winners and participants. Really nice looking results overall. MFO is good tradition and I'm happy to see it around after all those years.

Other than pointing out that your item readout gives the two runes away, I definitely can understand (especially having been *gifted* 6 IK Mauls from Baal) the pleasure derived from a big, hurty stick that says F U.
Also, "fal(l) um!" means "fall down" in German, and the extension "fall tot um!" means "drop dead!" which seems quite fitting, does it? :)

Congrats all. Some serious running going on...

Despite a large cache of blues and yellows, pickings were pretty slim:

Spirit Hold
Heavy Gloves
Defense: 11
Durability: 13 of 14
Required Level: 51
Fingerprint: 0xbbcd13d3
Unidentified
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+20% Increased Attack Speed
3% Life stolen per hit
+64% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Strength
Poison Resist +15%

Imp Touch
War Gauntlets
Defense: 52
Durability: 12 of 24
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 110
Fingerprint: 0xca4c8d2a
Unidentified
14% Chance to cast level 5 Charged Bolt when struck
Fire Resist +19%

Ghoul Thirst
Suwayyah
One Hand Damage: 60 - 80
Durability: 38 of 48
Required Strength: 99
Required Dexterity: 99
Fingerprint: 0x41cd5514
Unidentified
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
54% Enhanced Damage
+88 to Attack Rating
+211% Damage to Undead
+289 to Attack Rating against Undead
7% Mana stolen per hit
+2 to Lightning Sentry (Assassin Only)
+11 to Strength

Snake's Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0x1dc1fefa
Item Level: 85
Unidentified
+12 to Mana
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Shimmering Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0x515c86eb
Unidentified
+17 to Life
All Resistances +3

Natural Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x6d44a75a
Unidentified
+1 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
+10 to Life

Viper Gyre
Jewel
Required Level: 12
Fingerprint: 0x69625e2c
Unidentified
Cold Resist +14%
Lightning Resist +5%
Fire Resist +5%
Poison Resist +5%
29% Extra Gold from Monsters
Requirements -15%

Scintillating Jewel of Joyfulness
Jewel
Required Level: 26
Fingerprint: 0xbe86afd7
Unidentified
+3 to Minimum Damage
Cold Resist +13%
Lightning Resist +13%
Fire Resist +13%
Poison Resist +13%

Let me know if readouts are required on my top 5...

This :love:

Code:
Spirit Hold
Heavy Gloves
Defense: 11
Durability: 13 of 14
Fingerprint: 0xbbcd13d3
Unidentified
3% Life stolen per hit
+64% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Strength
Poison Resist +15%

Snake's Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0x1dc1fefa
Unidentified
+12 to Mana
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Congrats @EatSleepDiablo !!!

Reactions: Grisu
They are, but tbh in particular the gloves @Pb_pal posted above made me a little jealous... 2/20/3 ML is awesome for Java, plus another useful mod with strength.

@Luhkoh heh, I think my RNG was pretty normal for 750 runs, but indeed it seems you got the short end of the stick this time around – it all evens out long term. ;)

Reactions: PhineasB and Pb_pal
Congrats all, especially Trim, that's the most complete set I think I've ever seen in an MFO.

Good job everyone, except you pindle runners, nothing personal but I hate you all.

I got in around 5000 pindle runs, got basically all of my sad points in the first 24 hours and then went on a horrendous dry spell.

They are, but tbh in particular the gloves @Pb_pal posted above made me a little jealous... 2/20/3 ML is awesome for Java, plus another useful mod with strength.

I was tired when doing my write-up so I didn't really do them justice. They are quite something, I'm a little miffed they dropped in HC and I can't use them on my SC javazon that I intend to take to 99 some day (97 currently), but I'll find a use for them in HC somehow.

Reactions: PhineasB and Luhkoh
I didn't quite pick it up if @Kstil3227 will claim any items? I'm not going to do so. I'll post some pics later on better time.

I had to quit running somewhere middle of last week but I managed to do some ~5,5k runs before that. My runner Sorc leveled from 90 -> 93 and I got some grailers too. No time to check all items yet.

m4ke

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High