Mafia - Borderlands!

Also, in the interest of complete transparency; Mr. Torgue is my account that I created for the fluff of this game. Hence why he's not in the players list in post #1.

It'd be nice to have 1 night to do whatever abilities/investigations, just to have SOMETHING to base your vote on..

My reads:
  • Silver Shroud - lead detective! :p
  • Noodle, Scott Berland - low post count, but started to pick up today
  • Zemaj, Bad Ash, thefranklin, Noammr - low post count
  • mrewak & IronArrow - seem to be "beefing", IronArrow a bit defensive about getting shot at
Don't really know what to make of any of that though. Activity could be meaningless. People have stuff to do in RL, different time-zones etc.

And, just realized @Mr. Torgue isn't on the original player list?? Maybe that was just an accidental omission?

Shroud, we're playing with a Borderlands theme--not GTA. In GTA, I can see the enjoyment one could have by pillaging the citizenry of Los Santos, San Andreas, Vice City, et al., but in a Borderlands theme--its just mean.

Fortunately, nobody else joined you in your homicidal endeavors and you attempt to end me failed. As it's been eons since I last played Borderlands--and as it was not my cup of tea, I did not play it to completion--I will venture a guess that the game is similar to those in its genre. As such, in an act of self-defense I pull out the pin of my frag-grenade and, like Mitchell Trubisky to Kevin White on Sunday, I loft it through the air and Shoot: Silver Shroud.

Oh there's still time Scott.

So tell me, why should I shoot someone else as opposed to you?

Anyone who voted [shoot:] @Mr Torgue

Should should unvote or Un shoot and shoot someone else. As Torgue isn't a player these votes don't count towards anything.

Should should unvote or Un shoot and shoot someone else. As Torgue isn't a player these votes don't count towards anything.

I thought we're in twilight and all the votes won't count anyway.
Did I thought incorrectly?

So, we can LITERALLY shoot Mr. Torgue as much as we want? .. with no impact on game play?

SHOOT: MR. TORGUE!!

This is just a spooky twilight phase. I was going to comment concerning reads about Mr Torque, but he isn't a player (but maybe a vendor?).
It'd be nice to have 1 night to do whatever abilities/investigations, just to have SOMETHING to base your vote on..

My reads:
  • Silver Shroud - lead detective! :p
  • Noodle, Scott Berland - low post count, but started to pick up today
  • Zemaj, Bad Ash, thefranklin, Noammr - low post count
  • mrewak & IronArrow - seem to be "beefing", IronArrow a bit defensive about getting shot at
Don't really know what to make of any of that though. Activity could be meaningless. People have stuff to do in RL, different time-zones etc.

And, just realized @Mr. Torgue isn't on the original player list?? Maybe that was just an accidental omission?
I did notice you left out two players in that list of yours.

So, we can LITERALLY shoot Mr. Torgue as much as we want? .. with no impact on game play?

SHOOT: MR. TORGUE!!

Since he's not a player, those shots (votes) are wasted and pointless.

Votes should be towards whoever seems most scum worthy in your opinion.

Right now I believe Noodle is leading with 3 votes.

We have 5 hours till night.

And unless the mod says different, as far as I know, twilight is the time between when someone has enough votes to be lynched and cannot be unvoted and until the mod flips them.

Since he's not a player, those shots (votes) are wasted and pointless.

Votes should be towards whoever seems most scum worthy in your opinion.

Right now I believe Noodle is leading with 3 votes.

We have 5 hours till night.

And unless the mod says different, as far as I know, twilight is the time between when someone has enough votes to be lynched and cannot be unvoted and until the mod flips them.
Silver, read the opening posts again. There will by no real shootings tonight. It's not day, nor is it night.
What is it about Noodle that you want out of the game so badly?

Silver, read the opening posts again. There will by no real shootings tonight. It's not day, nor is it night.
What is it about Noodle that you want out of the game so badly?

Huh?

I never said anything about Noodle, other than he had 3 on him.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High