Mafia - Borderlands!

A lynch is almost always better than a no lynch. When a no lynch occurs, the mafia pretty much get a free NK, lowering the town's number by one. By lynching, we gain some information and can sometimes catch scum. Also this early on, votes are pretty much random - as they can always be changed to someone else. So, you vote at random to get reactions out of people which can be looked at later. You also ask questions of players individually or as a whole. This produces discussion, which may help reveal scum in the long run.

So voting "round robin" = bad

Not voting at all because "you don't have a valid reason" or "no just cause" = bad.

Though not voting for a specific reason is a different story.

I shoot to thrill, play to kill.

Too many women and too many pills.

I got my gun ready, gonna fire at will.

Shoot: DiabloTwoinDC

Damn clap traps.

I too thought the clock was still counting down and not up.

anyone seen a vault full of booty around here?

Damn clap traps.

I too thought the clock was still counting down and not up.

anyone seen a vault full of booty around here?

Noodle was last seen with some booty...not his but it was booty...a few days old maybe.

i wish to have a laser in place of a gun. only for cosmetics of coarse...and i want my role to be a furry creature with claws...im still trying to figure out how to pull a trigger with these 'claws'
See if The Clap can put a button on it.
It counted down, hit zero, then started counting up.
Could be going up to an explosion? I hear those are in the mix, and something about [highlight]SHOOT: MR TORQUE[/highlight] seems explosive.
Day one is currently live, yes. When I'm home I'll properly update the clock for end of day phase.
But it's twilight :(

The second post has been updated with an accurate countdown. This time with the little toggle that stops the countdown at zero, which is what should have happened on the first one.

Guys, guys, I think we're wasting our ammo... clap trap didn't even give us any. Or wait... who found a lootbox???

*gun still pointed a Noodle*
*CLICK CLICK CLICK*

Well damn, there go my plans for the evening.
What does everyone wanna do, then?

Can I submit a requisition for a Quake 2 Rail Gun?? That was my weapon of choice back in the day.

@Caluin Graye - Im assuming this would have LITERALLY no effect on game play??

LITERALLY none. But Pandora deliveries are notoriously unreliable, so it may be a few days while the package is rerouted to Helios a few times.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High