Mafia - Borderlands!

Launching a random shot for fun, I saw Scott Berland lurking earlier but he did not come and post.

Shoot: Scott Berland
Shroud, we're playing with a Borderlands theme--not GTA. In GTA, I can see the enjoyment one could have by pillaging the citizenry of Los Santos, San Andreas, Vice City, et al., but in a Borderlands theme--its just mean.

Fortunately, nobody else joined you in your homicidal endeavors and you attempt to end me failed. As it's been eons since I last played Borderlands--and as it was not my cup of tea, I did not play it to completion--I will venture a guess that the game is similar to those in its genre. As such, in an act of self-defense I pull out the pin of my frag-grenade and, like Mitchell Trubisky to Kevin White on Sunday, I loft it through the air and Shoot: Silver Shroud.

Fun Shooting Fact: To prepare for his role in 'Lincoln', Daniel Day Lewis shot himself in the head every day for three months.

Shoot: Bad Ash Just on general principles, you know.

Fun Shooting Fact: To prepare for his role in 'Lincoln', Daniel Day Lewis shot himself in the head every day for three months.

Shoot: Bad Ash Just on general principles, you know.
I find that fact hard to believe when taking into account the well-known fact that DDL removed his arms with a table saw to prepare for his first Oscar winning role, "My Left Foot." How could he pull the trigger?

Guys, guys, I think we're wasting our ammo... clap trap didn't even give us any. Or wait... who found a lootbox???

Aware of the rules? This is borderlands, no rules here.

Shoot: Coju
Shoot: Coju Again
Shoot: Randomly in the sky
Behind the Back Shoot: In Noodles general direction
Throw gun at: Noodle

I find that fact hard to believe when taking into account the well-known fact that DDL removed his arms with a table saw to prepare for his first Oscar winning role, "My Left Foot." How could he pull the trigger?

Why, photosynthesis, of course.

Shroud, we're playing with a Borderlands theme--not GTA. In GTA, I can see the enjoyment one could have by pillaging the citizenry of Los Santos, San Andreas, Vice City, et al., but in a Borderlands theme--its just mean.

Fortunately, nobody else joined you in your homicidal endeavors and you attempt to end me failed. As it's been eons since I last played Borderlands--and as it was not my cup of tea, I did not play it to completion--I will venture a guess that the game is similar to those in its genre. As such, in an act of self-defense I pull out the pin of my frag-grenade and, like Mitchell Trubisky to Kevin White on Sunday, I loft it through the air and Shoot: Silver Shroud.

An OMGUS reaction vote.

That looks scummy.

Aware of the rules? This is borderlands, no rules here.

Shoot: Coju
Shoot: Coju Again
Behind the Back Shoot: In Noodles general direction
Throw gun at: Noodle
Who said anything about rules, you scum?

you like gasoline and lighters dont you tree stump...you said you like explosions...well you can have them

DID YOU KNOW THAT APPROXIMATELY 92% OF ALL PLAYERS IN THIS THREAD AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW? I THINK THAT'S [BLEEP]. GET WITH THE PROGRAM ALREADY.

I was wondering where you been @Mr. Torgue .. You were LITERALLY the loudest person in the signup thread.. And now, Stump-City!

Unshoot: Noodle
Shoot: Mr. Torgue

I have to agree with D2 here, TORGUE was the loudest one in the signup thread and come game time...isn't contributing much of anything content wise. It's just random spam.

I also would like to see more from the following players, who also aren't contributing much of anything aside from random spam:

Everyone.

I was gonna call out @Scott Berland also, but he started posting more today. I still dunno what to ACTUALLY base my vote on, other than activity (or lack thereof), and people's "reactions" to votes.

For those of you that play more Mafia games on here: Is the no NK/no Lynch on N1 a typical rule?

I have to agree with D2 here, TORGUE was the loudest one in the signup thread and come game time...isn't contributing much of anything content wise. It's just random spam.

I also would like to see more from the following players, who also aren't contributing much of anything aside from random spam:

Everyone.

A wise man once said "He who hath spread spam shall open the first can."

http://www.keeplearningkeepsmiling.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/spam-pancakes-spam.jpg

I was gonna call out @Scott Berland also, but he started posting more today. I still dunno what to ACTUALLY base my vote on, other than activity (or lack thereof), and people's "reactions" to votes.

For those of you that play more Mafia games on here: Is the no NK/no Lynch on N1 a typical rule?

Not sure what you men there D2, do you mean to ask "is a no lynch day 1 or a no NK night one a typical thing?"

If that's your question, every game is different, it depends on how the mod sets things up and also how the night plays out with all the different actions that can happen. It's totally possible for lynches to not work and NK's to fail or be blocked.

As to Scott, My point was/is that he's spamming plenty, but doing nothing as far as game play. He's not asking anyone any questions for any reason, not trying to figure out who might be scum and why.

To all:

Based on the posts so far, who of the rest of the players seems more town and why? Scummy and why? Null read ..why?

Not sure what you men there D2, do you mean to ask "is a no lynch day 1 or a no NK night one a typical thing?"

I just mean, from BTILC that was one of the rules. I figured each game would be different. But, didn't know if that was a pretty "standard" rule or something.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High