Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

I like my vote on skjolde because he is just jumping on early trying to get anyone lynched. I also disagree that lynching d2lover or leo helps us much, especially leo. Unless leo has just been playing good scum, which is possible but that is not my read right now.

We need 4 to lynch and we only have 5 townies.

well suspects... I'd say that I do trust Leopold. I'd say either Skoldje (don't know why but I want to trust thefranklin) or logoutzero (no talk), I'm not set on d2lover as I stated earlier that he made the best move possible as a possible scum, but well, let's say he is close 2nd :-/

For now if i'm right the votes are:
Babyhell: to be defined
Leopold: d2lover
D2DC: unvoted last
Skoldje: Leopold
d2lover: logoutzero
thefranklin: Skoldje
logoutzero: afk?
So, based on this.. who can we even realistically vote? Are you still around @Leopold Stotch @thefranklin? @logoutzero care to make an appearance?

I am kinda amazed how you expect from a 3rd time player that he and not his teammate roleclaims.

I don't expect anything from anyone, vet status or not. But when people do claim early, it is looked at and analyzed rather heavily. I'm not saying this to dis you or DC. I'm at fault too.

Plus we can do better than lynching a lurker at this point.

Yes!!! 100% agree!

If we start with the assumption that Leo is VT, then we can build from there. d2lover says that he got NO notification about his night action. Seemed a bit fishy to me, but lets set that aside for now. Then, Leo comes along and says "nope, I didn't get any message about being jailed". AFTER that, d2lover comes back and says, "hey, by the way, my role PM says that targets will ALWAYS be notified". That was completely unnecessary for him to add that extra information (which just makes his claim more confusing). I was thinking, "one of these two must be lying about what happened". But, I think it makes more sense that they are both telling the truth, and that d2lover was RB.

It's arguments like these that make me doubt my suspicions on you... I'm eyeing you less.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High