Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

Holy moley there have been a lot of posts.

I am convinced more than ever that it's DC and D2lover being mafia. If not, then MAYBE Skjolde, but I don't have a solid read yet.

If you are scum you are doing a great job living in my head, except I think it is d2dc and skjolde. I think D2lover is town and blew it by revealing too early. Logoutzero could easily lurk to a victory, too, but that is weak sauce and wouldn't really feel good for him. Plus we can do better than lynching a lurker at this point.

I am more sure that skjolde is scum than d2dc. He is 100% doing nothing to help the town. At least D2DC appears to be trying, but he easily could be scum.

Unvote: D2DC
Vote: Skjolde

#1 Leo screams bloody murder when I say I'm VT. Counter claims VT and says there is only 1x VT in the game. Ok, so she misunderstood the matrix. Seems unlikely to happen as Mafia, when the matrix shows 3 mafia.. Also, if she was mafia, VT is a good choice of a role to fake claim. However, is she really gonna react the way she did, so early in the game?

If we start with the assumption that Leo is VT, then we can build from there. d2lover says that he got NO notification about his night action. Seemed a bit fishy to me, but lets set that aside for now. Then, Leo comes along and says "nope, I didn't get any message about being jailed". AFTER that, d2lover comes back and says, "hey, by the way, my role PM says that targets will ALWAYS be notified". That was completely unnecessary for him to add that extra information (which just makes his claim more confusing). I was thinking, "one of these two must be lying about what happened". But, I think it makes more sense that they are both telling the truth, and that d2lover was RB.

If they weren't going to target the JK for NK last night, that is at least a viable alternate plan, to RB them and target someone else. So, if there is a RB in the game, then there is a 1-shot BP also. Which means, (as long as we don't lynch them), we will hopefully get 1 extra day phase when their NK fails.

#1 Leo screams bloody murder when I say I'm VT. Counter claims VT and says there is only 1x VT in the game. Ok, so she misunderstood the matrix. Seems unlikely to happen as Mafia, when the matrix shows 3 mafia.. Also, if she was mafia, VT is a good choice of a role to fake claim. However, is she really gonna react the way she did, so early in the game?
You are awfully focused on mechanics and rules, which is the main thing giving you scum points imo. Oh, and locking Noodle. I know me saying that is scummy, but I do know I am town.

If a town PR does die, we get the flip. So d2lover doing a day 1 fake claim looks pretty tough, and we could easily get clarity on it while trying to lynch scum. Usually scum will ask if the town gets the flip, or maybe they already knew.

You are awfully focused on mechanics and rules, which is the main thing giving you scum points imo. Oh, and locking Noodle. I know me saying that is scummy, but I do know I am town.
I'm just trying to picture myself in Leo's and d2lover's shoes. Like, I cannot imagine reacting or playing the way either of them did as scum. It just doesn't make sense to me within the mechanics/rules.

@D2DC any reason you are suspecting Franklin, apart her own "read" on your actions?
Just the one? post where I'm not sure if there was a misunderstanding, or (to me) it felt like he was misrepresenting what I was saying.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High