Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

Alright I was there to throw a vote, but I definitely can't have a read, too many votes/unvotes, and on top of that heavy reflexions lately...

I'm sorry I just ended my Random Tournament journey, so I am a bit late on this topic 🍾

Going to take a shower and a break, maybe things will be clearer thenafter.

@Leopold Stotch I think scenario B is most likely IF he is the true JK. The fact that he freely admits not getting any confirmation message is strange to me. I guess that means he was RB, and wasn't notified?

@D2DC or he really did put me in jail and did not get a notification because I'm VT.

If this is the case, then why did mafia choose Snickersnack?

Arg I really need sleep.

In my opinion the two that would be give most info either way by lynching tonight is d2lover or leo.

They both have a convenient defense on their role claims and as to why neither got a message/confirmation of being jailed/jailing someone.

My gut feeling is that it would open the game up the most, if we lynch one of those two. However there is always the possibility that they are both telling the truth.. in which case we are screwed lol.

@D2DC or he really did put me in jail and did not get a notification because I'm VT.

If this is the case, then why did mafia choose Snickersnack?
But, jailing doesn't just RB, it also protects your target from NK. So, wouldn't you get some sort of message?

Unvote: logoutzero

Vote: Leopold

as per myearlier reasoning it is either d2lover or Leo. Its close to even between them, but I think this is a better move.

This is final, so if anything comes up that changes everything, I'm sorry, I will be sleeping in 2 minutes and getting back up in 5 hours..

Can't write the exact wording, because of rules, but I had the impression the targeted player gets a message ALWAYS, if JK is not blocked.
Like, if his claim is fake, why on earth would d2lover say this AFTER Leo says she didn't get any message? o_O

But, jailing doesn't just RB, it also protects your target from NK. So, wouldn't you get some sort of message?

Why would I get ANY kind of message? DC, when have you EVER played a game where a Townie gets a message of being targeted by a NK? When have you EVER played a game where the intended target who has no powers gets a message of being in jail or at the bar?

@Leopold Stotch - I dunno, I don't think I've ever played with a JK before. It just sounds like something you'd be aware of IRL. I mean, if a cop is investigating you, you probably don't know about it. But, unless you're on LSD, you know when you're jailed! XD

@Leopold Stotch - Also, look at what I quoted above. d2lover got the impression that his target would ALWAYS be notified.

ps. I don't think I've ever played a game with you where you aren't suspecting me like the entire game..

@d2lover can you expand on what you mean when you say you're under the impression your target will be notified? Perhaps scum was just banking on us mislynching you today, and she really WAS jailed. Now, she's just lying about being notified to push everyone on you.

@Leopold Stotch - Also, look at what I quoted above. d2lover got the impression that his target would ALWAYS be notified.

ps. I don't think I've ever played a game with you where you aren't suspecting me like the entire game..

Did we just become rivals?!?!

step-brothers-yep.gif

@D2DC , serious question: how long have you been playing mafia with us because I am thinking you are a long time player, like, almost a decade.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High