Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

Okay, here are some thoughts (and this is from @Gorny on the first page)

List of Players:

1. Noodle
2. D2DC
3. The Franklin (replaced Zhao_Yue )
4. Leopold Stotch
5. Snickersnack
6. Skjolde
7. D2lover
8. Babyhell
9. Logo

Out of these people, only Franklin and Logout did not vote for Noodle yesterday.

Vote Count 1.5 (End of Day 1):

Noodle: 5 (Skjolde, Babyhell, D2lover, Leopold Stotch, D2DC)
Leopold Stotch: 1 (thefranklin)

I think what some of y'all are trying to say (i.e., @thefranklin ) is we need to look at who voted for Noodle (and who didn't) and perhaps vote one of them specfically. Personally, I think it's @d2lover. If we do not have a cop and no one else can claim JK and I was a mafia person, ofc I would claim it because no one can prove me wrong. If I was d2, ofcI'd be like, "Yeah, I jailed Leo" when maybe I'm telling half the truth.

And since bulletproof is a reflex you can't roleblock it.

at least that's my understanding

Yes, I think you are correct on that.

But we don't know if we even have that role.

What we do know for absolute certainty: Noodle was VT. Snickersnack was VT.

What *I* know for absolute certainty: I, too, am VT.

DC has claimed VT. D2lover is claiming JK.

Hmmm...... Hmmm.....

yeah but isn't the roleblock from mafias side preventing the JK doing anything?
Exactly, so if you really were a JK, why didn't they RB you?

Just to be clear, you didn't receive anything from Gorny? Because, your claim is starting to look quite suspect in my book.

And since bulletproof is a reflex you can't roleblock it.

at least that's my understanding
Also, why are you talking like you know there is a BP in this game? The only way we would know that is if we knew there was a RB in this game.

Since I am not allowed to post a screenshot of the message Gorny wrote to me in the Role-PM, what should I do?

And for the last time, I didn't get a message that I'm roleblocked, and I didn't get a message if my putting into Jail succeeded.

read matrix 6 description maybe?

"The setup is determined by randomly selecting one row or one column from the above table, then filling in the remaining 6 roles with 5 Vanilla Townies and 1 Mafia Goon to create a 7-town, 2-mafia setup.

For example, if Row 1 (Town Jailkeeper, Vanilla Townie, and Mafia Goon) was chosen, the full setup will be 1 Town Jailkeeper, 6 Vanilla Townies, and 2 Mafia Goons."

There are four scenarios where there would not be a RB.

Leaving work soon so Vote Count 2.1

D2DC: 1 (thefranklin)
Leopold Stotch: 1 (Skjolde)
d2lover: 2 (D2DC, Leopold Stotch)
Logoutzero: 1 (d2lover)

4 votes lynches, 5 locks.

"The setup is determined by randomly selecting one row or one column from the above table, then filling in the remaining 6 roles with 5 Vanilla Townies and 1 Mafia Goon to create a 7-town, 2-mafia setup.

For example, if Row 1 (Town Jailkeeper, Vanilla Townie, and Mafia Goon) was chosen, the full setup will be 1 Town Jailkeeper, 6 Vanilla Townies, and 2 Mafia Goons."

There are four scenarios where there would not be a RB.
ah ok, I read it as one column lol

There can be a 1-shot bulletproof when a JK is present. Maybe @d2lover you base you certainty on this private message you can't reveal?

1. town jailkeeper, vanilla townie, mafia goon
2. mafia roleblocker, town cop, town doctor
3. town 1-shot bulletproof, mafia goon, town tracker

4. town jailkeeper, mafia roleblocker, town 1-shot bulletproof
5. vanilla townie, town cop, mafia goon
6. mafia goon, town doctor, town tracker

And for the last time, I didn't get a message that I'm roleblocked, and I didn't get a message if my putting into Jail succeeded.
Also why didn't anyone else got a message "you where locked in jail"

if I am not the jailkeeper?

Can you answer that @D2DC

I find it odd that you did not get a message period, telling the truth or not.

I know your question was not directed at me, but I would like to answer. If Gorny's not giving you, a supposed JK, a messge if your action went thru or not, why would he message someone if they went to jail or not?

And, I could very well be wrong, but VT wouldn't get notified if they were in jail because they don't have any powers or night actions to send in. Why would a VT get a notification of something happening to them if they have no night actions to send?

Just for future games of Gorny:

Ok this one last piece I wanted to keep in my sleeve:

The targeted player of the Jailkeeper gets a message that his nightaction where blocked.

Well, game over if the 2 mafias now jump on me, good luck all.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High