Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

Here's some entertainment while you all wait for the day...

The police were called to a local residence in a small neighborhood. Everyone knew each other here. It was a cul de-sac type area where everyone was very neighborly. Apparently, late in the night one of the residents had been killed in a very carefully planned manner. He was found face down in a triple-chocolate-suicide cake. Curiously, the back portion of his head had been completely blown out, as of an explosive had discharged inside his head. The truth, however, was that the cake in question hid a small but high caliber improvised pipe weapon, pointed at a 48.2 degree angle towards the front of the cake box. When the box was opened, the gun discharged from inside the cake, shooting the victim straight through his open mouth, he fell head down into the cake.

Death by chocolate.

D2lover has been killed. He was The Town Jailkeeper

It is now Day 3 and you may post freely.

With 5 left alive, it will take 3 votes to secure a lynch and 4 votes will cause a lock.

Day 3 will run until 8 PM CST om 10/30/2021

Last edited:
Please note, I've made a correction to d2lover's death: The Role reveal flip should be Town Jailkeeper and not vanilla town.

D2lover has been killed. He was Vanilla Town.
Uhh.. wut?

@Gorny What exactly does "this is a normal game" mean with regards to flips? on lynch/NKs? I looked thru the rules and didn't see anything. I am assuming that if it's just an alignment flip you would just say "town" and not "Vanilla Town".

Uhh.. wut?

@Gorny What exactly does "this is a normal game" mean with regards to flips? on lynch/NKs? I looked thru the rules and didn't see anything. I am assuming that if it's just an alignment flip you would just say "town" and not "Vanilla Town".
See post above yours.

Reactions: D2DC
Vote: D2DC

Change my mind, bro.
Not sure what happened the last few mins before EoD? I didn't have any time to respond to your "1000%".

Like I said before the vote. Neither one of us really wanted a skjolde lynch, but there weren't any other options at that point.

So...... this.. isn't the EMB.
I thought I was signing up for EMB drinks.

But, any who: I was going to blindly follow Leo Scotch (oh, Leo, I've read your name like that every time. Leopold Scotch. Then I think of Southpark) and vote for who she did, but then seeing two more votes afterwards would secure a lynch. so idk.

We get one chance at this.

Post #389. Please explain this.
I was pretty convinced d2lover was our JK. Also, pretty sure Leo was VT. I am VT. So, that left 4 players:

Skjolde
Franklin
Babyhell
logo/coju

Skjolde was my most "town leaning" of the four. However, I'm pretty certain there are 2/4 mafia in there. I would have rather voted any of the other three. But, like I said, once Babyhell cast his vote, we couldn't muster enough votes for anyone but skjolde.

No rash voting here. @D2DC @Leopold Stotch and @Babyhell all seemed to be the one's controlling the votes at the end of the day yesterday. Or by controlling I mean the ones that were here to discuss the votes.
I would have voted Noodle simply because he is Noodle and the first 17 votes were all noodle talking to noodle. Noodle Noodle.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High