Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

Also, was my bread crumbing too obscure? Does it ever really work? Aren't you basically risking Mafia figuring out who you are? And, how does it help confirm your claim down the road? Can't someone just easily fake bread crumb, and then fake claim?

Also, was my bread crumbing too obscure? Does it ever really work? Aren't you basically risking Mafia figuring out who you are? And, how does it help confirm your claim down the road? Can't someone just easily fake bread crumb, and then fake claim?

You are correct on all accounts.
As far as I understand it, the idea is that scum fake-claims are often situational and reactionary to the pressure they find themselves under and the breadcrumb goes to show that the roleclaim was not invented on the spot...however, scum can breadcrumb just like town which makes it a limited tool.

How exactly was a never a lynch target?!? Please explain in great detail, with powerpoint and a laser pointer.

Zarni: if you don't claim, we easily could have lynched me or noodle. No one in the history of mafia has ever listened to me on who to lynch. Heck, I had an investigative result on Pyro once and it took two days for him to get lynched in a game where the town had two lynches!

That's because:

1. Every time you play, your posts are so scummy its ridiculous. This is the first game where every post you made didn't scream scum for once. Not saying I still didn't suspect you because your posts were so drastically different.
2. Because I'm the best damn scum player known to these forums, I don't have two perfect games for nothing. I almost had that game where I was one shot (literally could only kill once) serial killer too...I'm still pissed about that one.

Liquid Evil was the best mafia player I've ever played with. Swear that guy was telepathic.

Liquid Evil was the best mafia player I've ever played with. Swear that guy was telepathic.

I said best scum, not best player, big difference, as seen in this game I made a lot of people think I was scum.

I said best scum, not best player, big difference, as seen in this game I made a lot of people think I was scum.

My new objective for next game: be the scummiest player that ever played! :p

Ok, researching some tips on next game:
  1. claim very early in the game
  2. fake an obstructive post restriction
  3. push people out of their comfort zone by antagonizing them, most of the time pissing people off will make them want to lynch you
  4. people don't like playing with lurkers in general and frequently criticize them for looking unreadable or scummy
  5. Nothing looks worse than getting caught in a lie
  6. lynch someone you have identified as Town
  7. not trying is usually considered an admission of guilt
Any other advice for me?

Noodle had waited for this moment for ages, the nuke he had been carrying in his right hand, like a precious package waiting for delivery, beeped endlessly.

Someone had targeted him during the night, activating the bombs detonation sequence...

THIS ENDS NOW HUMAN! Cried Noodle as he gave chase like a madman..

It all came down to The shroud vs. The Supermutant, who would win?

Noodle charged in, nuke beeping ever faster and faster while the tone and pitch seemed to increase...

One thing Noodle hadn't planned on, but The Shroud had planned ahead. His Silver Shroud Costume was re-informed with a Ballistic Weave modification, if the nuke went off at close range, The Shroud would likely survive the blast...with some burns and a bruise or two.

Noodle has self destructed and is now dead. There were no other deaths during the night.

It is now Day time and you may post freely again.

With 4 alive it will take 3 votes to lynch.

Day 5 will end in approx 48 hours, at 8:30 PM CST on November 24th, 2017

I never gave my full claim because it didn't benefit anyone to know, in one of my previous posts I mentioned I had the choice of outifits, I picked the silver shroud outfit (yes the irony I know as that is the host). The silver shroud armor is actually an armor in the game, it grants increased damage resistance and increased perception. When I was researching my choices this seemed like the best choice as to my mind perception=investigation, and I wasn't wrong.

Last night I was able to investigate two people, I'm not going to say why at this moment but I chose to investigate the two individuals without claims, noodle and thefranklin, both came back as hostile. Noodle, the reason is now obvious as to why, the franklin, I'm not sure why he is hostile, but I'm pretty darn sure if he came back as hostile, he needs to go.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High