Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

And Franklin, if I was lying about my power, I could've just claimed to be a lookout (or whatever that pr is commonly called) instead of claiming to have tracking as well. I had no way to know how my power is broken and that it would line up with wanjai's night actions the way it did.

I am still bothered about the discrepancy but I doubt I'll get the answer before the game ends.

I guess it's still possible either Pyro or wanjai are neutral and have a different wincon in addition to their pr but you've been far shiftier throughout yesterday.

It seems my power is broken and I only get to see who visited the target...unless you decided to protect Franklin...he was the only result I got.

What? I already forgot about that! Water under the bridge.

(On a serious note, sorry if my reaction was a bit strong. It was purely from an emotional place and out of frustration. I did appreciate your later post where you explained your rational)

The game continues as long as there are achievable winning conditions that are at odds.

So you assume there's still a mafia member in play and that their kill was blocked by wanjai?

I forget- Did you claim a specific character yet? If not, could you supply one? Would look for it but I'm on my phone.

I don't know what the scum did last night. My character name is Duelbot.

It seems my power is broken and I only get to see who visited the target...unless you decided to protect Franklin...he was the only result I got.

Noammr, I protected you last night. But you got Franklin as the result. Franklin visited me and I'm still alive. Pyro got "hostile" read on Franklin. Hostile should mean that he has a killing power, but how can I still be alive?

I visited Noammr last night
And you said you visit Noammr last night. I still don't quite get your role. Can you explain to me again? Was Noammr your target last night? If Noammr were a scum and tried to NK you , then you both would die, is this correct?

So maybe Pyro is the last neutral/scum?? But seriously the way Franklin has been playing isn't helping the town so much. It kinda bugs me that Noammr got Franklin visiting me last night and I'm still alive.

Yay Turkey!
You love food items. You pretty much are the only the last couple days picking up most of the foods. lol

Let me think about it and try to come up with the best solution later then.

Unvote : thefranklin

I guess it's still possible either Pyro or wanjai are neutral and have a different wincon in addition to their pr but you've been far shiftier throughout yesterday.

Totally agree with you here. thefranklin didn't seem to care/contribute much yesterday.

Franklin's claim seems out of place, both in role and in power. And TBH, it feels to me like he's thrown in the towel.

My only hesitance is due to how yesterday came together, which made me worry wanjai and pyro have some weird duo going on... (yes, pretty paranoid, I know) but if that's the deal then a tie is the best we could get anyway and Franklin's behavior today has done nothing to make me think he's town.

Franklin's roleclaim reminds me of Jester role from Town of salem. Jester is neutral and his wincon is to get himself lynched. Then he will get revenge that night by choosing to NK one person (either town/scum/neutral) from people who puts a vote on him the day earlier. But jester can't travel. He has no power.

But a few roles in this game are hybrid-roles. So I guess it's possible that Franklin can visit people.

@Noammr what do you mean by how yesterday made you worry about me and pyro?

Noammr, I protected you last night. But you got Franklin as the result. Franklin visited me and I'm still alive. Pyro got "hostile" read on Franklin. Hostile should mean that he has a killing power, but how can I still be alive?

And you said you visit Noammr last night. I still don't quite get your role. Can you explain to me again? Was Noammr your target last night? If Noammr were a scum and tried to NK you , then you both would die, is this correct?

So maybe Pyro is the last neutral/scum?? But seriously the way Franklin has been playing isn't helping the town so much. It kinda bugs me that Noammr got Franklin visiting me last night and I'm still alive.

You love food items. You pretty much are the only the last couple days picking up most of the foods. lol

Let me think about it and try to come up with the best solution later then.

Unvote : thefranklin

I thought you said you protected yourself? Trying to figure out if Noammr is telling the truth about his role?

Hostile can mean a lot of things, not necessarily that they have a kill power, but they are likely in opposition to the town.

Noammr is an interesting one today...Noammr you mentioned a cult, did thefranklin actually visit you and recruit you last night?

I guess you could possibly consider me the last neutral/scum, but the day opening story pretty much has me and noodle going up against eachother, so I'm not sure how you could reach that conclusion.

Some of the food items have been restrictive, but some of them have been beneficial, its a risk, but sometimes the upside is worth it. Everyone else has avoided them so why not give it a shot.

Totally agree with you here. thefranklin didn't seem to care/contribute much yesterday.

Its odd considering he was very active/persistent in earlier day phases.

Franklin's claim seems out of place, both in role and in power. And TBH, it feels to me like he's thrown in the towel.

My only hesitance is due to how yesterday came together, which made me worry wanjai and pyro have some weird duo going on... (yes, pretty paranoid, I know) but if that's the deal then a tie is the best we could get anyway and Franklin's behavior today has done nothing to make me think he's town.

It may seem like he has thrown in the towel because he honestly doesn't have a lot of options, he is left with 3 people with claimed power roles, what is he going to do other than make as creative a claim as he can?

If wanjai and I were a team that wasn't town, the game would be over, would it not?

Franklin's roleclaim reminds me of Jester role from Town of salem. Jester is neutral and his wincon is to get himself lynched. Then he will get revenge that night by choosing to NK one person (either town/scum/neutral) from people who puts a vote on him the day earlier. But jester can't travel. He has no power.

But a few roles in this game are hybrid-roles. So I guess it's possible that Franklin can visit people.

Does his role really visit people though, from his claim it sounds like he picks a person and if they target them he can "duel them", so he shouldn't be seen "visiting" anyone unless they targeted him for a kill?

Just by how Pyro guessed a scenario that made sense and then you came in and verified that that was exactly how it went down. But yes, like Pyro said, that would essentially be game-over.

I guess you could possibly consider me the last neutral/scum, but the day opening story pretty much has me and noodle going up against eachother, so I'm not sure how you could reach that conclusion.

This is actually a good point, reading up on the silver shroud lore pretty much seals the deal.

It may seem like he has thrown in the towel because he honestly doesn't have a lot of options, he is left with 3 people with claimed power roles, what is he going to do other than make as creative a claim as he can?

That's the thing, it isn't even a good claim imo...

Anyway, guess I was overthinking it.
I'm sold on the Franklin lynch.

Vote: thefranklin

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High