Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

Someones claim here is full of ish (other than mine).

Noammr and Wanjai both had powers last night that weren't altered?

We have 2 cops, a watcher/tracker, doc, and the only possible thing the scum have had is a role block (once?) and they cant nk to save their lives. This doesn't add up.

It looks like Pyro is town (was trying to fish for that, see if he would admit anything), Noodle is still sketchy but didn't react much to me (SS hasn't yet confirmed I don't have a vig shot, but hey, was worth a try.)

I bet scum are able to recruit some of these power roles, or some more heavy stuff is about to hit. Seems like in one night these 4 power roles will be able to cover the rest of the town.

(SS hasn't yet confirmed I don't have a vig shot, but hey, was worth a try.)

Lol. So, there was no mention of a vig shot in your role PM. You just figured, maybe I have one? :p

Shoot: Noodle

Let's see if I've got one. ;)

This would corroborate Noammr's results of Wanjai on N2 and N3. Although it looks like the "tracker" portion of your role is broken..

Shoot, it doesn't pick up that you visited anyone....I hate when theories have holes!

Lol. So, there was no mention of a vig shot in your role PM. You just figured, maybe I have one? :p

Shoot: Noodle

Let's see if I've got one. ;)

Well, you guys all have fun roles, mafia have to have something up their sleeves. If I could get them to shoot me instead of someone more confirmed town, it would be helpful.

Well, you guys all have fun roles, mafia have to have something up their sleeves. If I could get them to shoot me instead of someone more confirmed town, it would be helpful.

I think Zarni is Godfather, and has some invisibility/disruptive result on investigations. That, and the weather should have made it pretty difficult to finger.

(SS hasn't yet confirmed I don't have a vig shot, but hey, was worth a try.)

Oooh.. That would have been fun..

Zarni come along right after you and "shoot: noodle" Since you both claim vig. Noddle dies, and we don't know which one of you did it! ;)

Silver, that wasn't a shot at you.

We had our chances, the town just got caught up in mental masturbation.

Its a pretty funny game in hindsight.

Silver, that wasn't a shot at you.

We had our chances, the town just got caught up in mental masturbation.

Its a pretty funny game in hindsight.

Oh, you should see some of my notes...the anger in some of them...but then I have laughed a couple times...a couple.

That's 3.

Noodle with the attempted lock again.

Hahaha. Noodle, I have no idea how you managed to get so far doing such scummy things all game.

No one even said boo too you. Its awesome.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High