Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

They do not. My test for only even numbers failed (this is very surprising) so I either messed up or the much less likely thing happened, that an odd number is the first "triangle number" with over 500 divisors

You are delving into a place not meant for mortal man.

Here, have a cookie.

I got the answer btw. In trying to optimize the calculation speed I made a mistake that happened to skip the correct answer. It still took several minutes to complete but apparently it can be done in under a second. I now realize that using the factored form of the series is way way way more efficient and might try that later on if I feel like optimization.

I got the answer btw. In trying to optimize the calculation speed I made a mistake that happened to skip the correct answer. It still took several minutes to complete but apparently it can be done in under a second. I now realize that using the factored form of the series is way way way more efficient and might try that later on if I feel like optimization.

So the cookie worked. Excellent news.

@Jcakes : I don't think those exist. I hear about them though. Have never seen one, but maybe because I never play at night. Have you caught a shiny Magikarp yet? I'm hoarding candies until I get one so I can evolve my red Gyrados. Also caught another Lapras with this event, so not too bad.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves water

*serves tequila

*serves bourbon

*serves tea

Har har har. I studied english for over 12 years, sucked in it, barely could say a sentence without a dictionary. Once I got off the school and started to use english myself on forums and for reading, only then I learned some english and could actually talk with a stranger on the street. Studying = sucks. Using it in practice = now we're talking!

Agree 100%. I studied about 8 years of Spanish, and there were people in the class that couldn't put a full sentence together. I traveled 8 months in Latin America. Learned more in those 8 mo. than 8 years of classes. ;)

Now, I'm getting there on my 3rd language. And, it's only because I'm using it with my baby girl. :) My advice for anyone wanting to learn, is only take 1 or 2 years of classes. Just get down the basics: present and past tenses, and some vocabulary. Then you just gotta practice. Every day. Make some friends, find co-workers, or travel, and force yourself to practice every single day.

Does anyone know of any coding challenges I can work on over the summer? I'll have too much free time and will be an intermediate coder in C by then, I suppose.

Currently working on some Project Euler problems (currently this one) which requires a lot of optimization to be feasible.
hi, try these:
https://www.codingame.com/start
https://codecombat.com/

you use coding to get the game working and there are alot of options to pick the language.

C7s6nURXkAAnoVL.jpg

A similar story ran in an Australian newspaper on the same day, except they were spiders.

That's right, giant spiders fighting bears.

I had an SPF dream last night I wrote up, but something else interesting happened.
My car got rear-ended. And is probably a write-off. Yay!

Congrats on getting rear ended I guess!?

BW remastered sounds okay. I played a fair amount of SC back in the day, but my favorite of the genre will always be Warcraft 2.

@Jcakes : I don't think those exist. I hear about them though. Have never seen one, but maybe because I never play at night. Have you caught a shiny Magikarp yet? I'm hoarding candies until I get one so I can evolve my red Gyrados. Also caught another Lapras with this event, so not too bad.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves water

*serves tequila

*serves bourbon

*serves tea

No shiny for me, one of the guys from my team got a 96IV shiny Karp with good CP too....

I did catch roughly 30 Lapras in this event

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High