Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I’ve been rummaging through the archives and (re-)reading a bunch of guides and pat/mat threads since my “return”. Some of which are pretty old by now.
It’s SO weird to stumble across comments made by myself from 10+ years ago.
Hehe, I can imagine that.

Quick question to the bar... We dont have a good place for "simple/quick questions" do we.
I am unsure how one should handle loot etc if multiplaying over hamachi. I might start doing that with a friend, and dont want to accidentally get taint everywhere. (Neither of us uses any forbidden machina, but still). Do we both need trade profiles? Do we need to register everything we "hand over"? Or is it fine as long as we both obey by the rules here?

If anyone can at least point me to where I should read up on/ask this please let me know.

*Buys a glass of quillrat milk at the bar*
To Vahana, my first Matriarch!

@Kartongen dont have answers for you unfortunately, but the d2 lounge is pretty close to a quick-questions-thread. Though I guess this is more of a “forum question”

*Buys a glass of quillrat milk at the bar*
To Vahana, my first Matriarch!
:oops: Yeah... *reluctantly joins the toast to Vahana*

@Kartongen - First advice for anything mod/taint-related questions would be to PM a mod. I will 100% guarantee that the mods (and forum, but ESPECIALLY mods,) would prefer to tidy up any possible confusion of taint and non-FAM before having to send out PM's to half the MP/trade community requesting people to delete items/characters and issuing bans. In addition, I am sure it's somewhere in the rules, but a Mod would be more than happy to direct you in the right direction, rather than chase things up later.

There isn't really a thread specifically for small/quick questions, although several have popped up over the years, and generally disappear after a while, before a new one pops up or an old one is revived. EMB is a place for a chat and small questions, but mostly off-topic general spam/chat, while D2 lounge is another possible place, but both aren't designed for your type of question.
A new thread to provide full disclosure to the forumites and mods discussing your decision and asking questions is also more than acceptable. In this, if your friend is happy to do so, (s)he could happily introduce themselves as well, and share their opinions/experience and background for D2.

My personal advice is to try get the friend to join the forums a little bit, create trade profiles, and be a (semi-) active member. Maybe you can get a few others with similar times to join in your MP as well. Other than that, isolate off-forum items/characters. Either start a new character, or simply have a gomule stash specifically for MP with this off-forum interaction, and consider that everything may (or is) potentially tainted by something the forum doesn't want. And only trade MP on the forums with items/characters that haven't interacted with someone else who is not part of the forums.

Congrats as well on leading Vahana to defeating the evils of Sanctuary!

@Drystan
Thanks for the informative reply. I'll PM a mod and double check then.

Changing subject, I finished covering the floors (with "constructionpaper"; guess at English name) of the house yesterday. So it's looking as if we will manage to make all the preparations for the contractors before they arrive on Monday. Still a lot to do, but it is starting to look manageable. o_O

Lol... but since you have this wonderful insight, do be sure to not waste it and take your own advice. XD

I’ve been rummaging through the archives and (re-)reading a bunch of guides and pat/mat threads since my “return”. Some of which are pretty old by now.
It’s SO weird to stumble across comments made by myself from 10+ years ago.

Serves milk and quill rat milk

*serves Dew

At least I’m not on a work trip until New Year’s Day. Yay???

I know the feeling but think hilarious instead of stupid. Though I've made my share of stupid comments to.

Loading up Magic Duels today, a notification pops up. Online support has ended, store has closed, and all available cards, skins/themes/portraits are unlocked.
Multiplayer is still active, but I imagine that's pretty much the end. The amount of cards I now have is insane!

*serves obligatory celebratory drinks and Dew for the Ohio State blowout win over Ichigan.

*serves wine

*serves water

Has anyone tried out Hearthstone Battlegrounds yet? I've been playing a lot and I am addicted lol

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High