Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I am back but didn't realise there was a D4 coming out until I looked here!

But I will still have a glass of wine if djmbbambie is still tending the bar?

Actually, he had become a bit too relaxed about service, so I'm afraid we had to execute him.
Some said it was a drastic measure ... I say it was deserved.

A bartender is supposed to serve drinks, if that doesn't happen of course measures have to be taken!

Are you talking about the wine?!? Red wine is the most natural drink, next to whisky...

Water is the most natural drink, next to milk, red wine is somewhere down the line.

I was talking about the varnish though. I suspect we have a wooden man or woman lurking around that keeps ordering varnish.

Actually, milk is an extremely unnatural drink for anyone that is past infancy. That's just humans being weird and clever....

Mammals usually develop lactose intolerance when being grown up to a certain extent, so they get independent from it and switch to other food. That included humans, until they started making use of milk from other animals. From that point on, those with lactose intolerance had worse chances to survive and produce offspring and after a hundred generations, a majority could digest it. [/smartass]

But who cares what might be natural and what might not? I'm doing as much of what I'm feeling like as possible.

Unless you come from West Africa, the Arab countries, Greece, Italy, most of Asia and Latin America.
In '"short" from places where there is a whole lot of sun on a regular basis or are descendant from people that come from those regions.

I’ve been rummaging through the archives and (re-)reading a bunch of guides and pat/mat threads since my “return”. Some of which are pretty old by now.
It’s SO weird to stumble across comments made by myself from 10+ years ago.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High