Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Flambe penguin?

*serves tap water

*serves Dew

*serves drinks

*waves at Leo as he’s kinda finally in the area (Oxnard) but closer to LA......

Hello Zokar!

Got a very much off topic/hardware issue.

Windows 10
ASUS Cerberus headphones

I plug the headphones in, and Windows plays audio through the headphones.
Windows does NOT give me the option of playing audio through the inbuilt speakers through the sound settings. Only one device is listed.

I remove headphones from the headphone jack, and audio plays through the inbuilt speakers.
I place the headphones in the jack, and audio is played through the inbuilt speakers AND headphones.
Windows only lists one audio device, despite playing through both. To play through only the headphones again, I need to fully restart the laptop with headphones plugged in.

ASUS Cerberus website says that there are no drivers to manually download and install, and removing all audio drivers does not fix it.

Has anyone had any issues similar? I'll have to try the headphones on another PC tonight, and can also test using USB speakers as well.

I've had a similar problem. I booted the pc and my boxes worked, I plugged in a headphone and they worked I unplugged the headphones and my boxes wouldn't work anymore and had to restart.
I fixed it with doing the installing of the audio drivers in reverse order, unplugged my boxes and headphones removed every thing audio I could find, rebooted. plugged in the headphones and installed the drivers for it. then with the headphones still plugged in plugged the boxes in and installed their drivers ad the problem was fixed.

Microsoft installed updates and now my computer only sometimes gets past the Microsoft logo and the monitor doesn't wake up from sleep mode. Thanks Windows... :(
Me and coworkers had a similar problem. Microsoft would get stuck on the lockscreen (the one with pretty pictures and ads), and not allow you to progress to the welcoms screen (where you log in).

I simply removed the lockscreen. Has worked well so far.

My knee is getting old, that's what new with me, in 10 hours I should have had my MRI scan to check what is wrong with it.

Definitely worth a watch for a bit of original Diablo lore, and also how much detail and story went into the originals. Even if I knew some of it, the narrator goes into greater detail and has a great voice.

The Tragic Untold Facts Behind the Diablo 1 Original Characters

Last edited:
*sniff* *sniff*
Now this place has a familiar smell. (This may or may not be a positive thing ;) )

On mobile, is there an easier way to navigate the forums other than clicking on a thread, scrolling to the bottom, clicking the double arrow to get directly to the end?

*sniff* *sniff*
Now this place has a familiar smell. (This may or may not be a positive thing ;) )

On mobile, is there an easier way to navigate the forums other than clicking on a thread, scrolling to the bottom, clicking the double arrow to get directly to the end?
I think after a longer hiatus it will start you on page 1. But when you are here more regularly it will start you from first new/unread.
So give it a week and this will likely sort itself out. :)

So I went to an old-school concert last night... Raven Black, Wednesday13, Dope, Devildriver, & Static-X. So I had never heard of the first two, but they weren't who I was there to see, obviously (for the record they were pretty damned decent, particularly Wednesday13). Devildriver ended up canceling the rest of the tour (for them) like 3days before. So it was basically me driving for 1.5hrs each way, to go see two bands that I've already seen multiple times... and it was. Worth. Every. Minute.

Best damned show I've seen in years, which was both surprising, and not... anytime a band reform's after one of the (or in this case the one) core members passes, it's always a guess how it will go... well it went about like a trip back 20yrs to the Wisconsin Death Trip tour, so that was absolutely effin magical. Especially apporpros as they are doing to whole thing as a tribute to Wayne Static.

So, if any of the other resident metalheads have a chance to, I'd recommend catching that tour if/when it comes by...

My graphics card has died, so PoE is now on the back burner. On the plus side, I playing D2 again!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High