Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I'm better than I used to be, but that is possibly directly related to my not foruming as much lately.

I don't know why people would try to use 88 anyway, when a perfectly good 'four score and eight' covers things.

Wow. Quite a low chance catch, right? ;)

So what does "28" refer to on a number plate?
It is for me, only ever caught one, never seen any others about.
So I had my first English class. That didn't go well. Normally, at the time the class starts, which is 20.15, I am sitting at home, with a blanky over my tummy, and resting. Not feverishly trying to fill in a cloze! I had already had a particularly busy day at work (and the air circulation broke making the temperature rapidly rise to 27C with sun burning in my face) so I will use that as an excuse that I used the word "coerce" wrongly.

28 means Blood&Honor, a nazi organization.

This seems hilarious to me... Numbers could mean anything! Words have all sorts of meanings. What something means in one culture doesn't always translate to another. It seems ridiculous to me...

Well, that's awfully 3158.25 of you, isn't it?

Yes, it's ridiculous. It's a typical expression of hypocrisy to be upset about it. It gives some people an easy opportunity to make the impression of opposing nazis actively while it's actually not getting anything done about it. I'm not accusing the admins of that, but those who are setting these measures in scene actively.

All car plates from Hamburg start with HH. It's the abbreviation of what translates to "Hanse city of Hamburg", but it could also mean Heil Hitler, right? So what about that?

"Virtue signalling". A wonderful new expression in our wonderful new world.

Pretending things is known to the world since there are lifeforms with a brain.

HH... "[highlight]Hans[/highlight]e city of Hamburg" ...

0*t8IUCRM8mgRqqQhf.png

Look at that pretty heart made of fire. <3

Cue the grammar nazi... he complains about it alot. We all should of studied harder in school.

Har har har. I studied english for over 12 years, sucked in it, barely could say a sentence without a dictionary. Once I got off the school and started to use english myself on forums and for reading, only then I learned some english and could actually talk with a stranger on the street. Studying = sucks. Using it in practice = now we're talking!

^ I suspect this is true. I get easy A's whenever I take a French course, but I am not anywhere near proficient in speaking or reading it. I should have chosen Spanish in high school/college, so I could actually practice in real life.

And wait, people here use ** because it's secret Nazi stuff?? Do you know how long it took me to figure out what number that stood for??

It was Blizzard who decided that the most rewarding areas have mlvl 88 monsters, hmm...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High