Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Apologies for the test post. Carry on.

*plays claw machine*

00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

Why is "8""8" censored?

Why is "8""8" censored?

1. We (the mods) don 't set the criteria for what gets blocked or not.
2. Possibly because neo-Nazi groups use it as a euphemism for "HH", or "Heil Hitler", seeing that "H" is the eighth letter of the alphabet.

Uh oh... So, I'm playing around with old Median characters, the various .mpq mod files I have (several versions of Median and a couple others,) trying to remember what my old setup was and which files I needed, and... I ran into a few odd thoughts.

1. Where are all my HC Median characters? I recall having a great Unholy Paladin in HC. My SC Paladin killed Baal on Destruction (I think this was in the bugged version,) so I wanted to practice a little and bring back the HC one to get Guardian in Median - the SC one just killed Baal without a death on the first char test run.
Apparently, a backup save file of him is dead. Oh well...
2. What about my HC Railgun sorceress? She's gone from my main install and all main folders, but there is a backup from 2015 of her. I have to guess she died too, but I hadn't backed up that. Maybe she lived, but I deleted all traces of her in case she died; she should have been in the main folder somewhere if she was alive.

3. I remember having a shared stash for Median, which had a lot of items. Uh... Didn't I delete some strange files recently, that might have looked like shared stash? Did I have a backup?
I think I just deleted my shared stashes from Median. They had a lot of near complete sets, a lot of tokens and special Median items, and I honestly don't know. Quite a collection though, and can't find a backup.

Oh well. Let's keep looking for other things.

I dunno. I would of expected that their smarter then that.

How many two or three letter combos may be left when striking out all those found in Mein Kampf?

We recently had a case here about somebody who had to give back a car license plate because it had 28 in it. Guess what it means...

I would of expected that their smarter then that.

I would have expected that they're smarter than that. Trollolol.

License plate with "28"? Was it personalised? I have no idea, but am trying to work it out before seeing if google can help.

I dunno. I would of expected that their smarter then that.

How many two or three letter combos may be left when striking out all those found in Mein Kampf?

We recently had a case here about somebody who had to give back a car license plate because it had 28 in it. Guess what it means...

No need to guess:

it
/ɪt/
pronoun
  1. used to refer to a thing previously mentioned or easily identified.
    "a room with two beds in it
  2. used to identify a person.
    "it's me"

Wow. People in the Bar. Caught a Chansey this weekend. Everyone in my facebook group for Pokemon Go was envious. Not bad.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves water

*serves tea

*serves coffee

License plate with "28"? Was it personalised? I have no idea, but am trying to work it out before seeing if google can help.

Small hint: It's a nazi code as well.

[B&H: censored personally] (even though in German, it should be 25.) I feel that if the deciding factor in censoring 88 is to prevent secret messages/offensive neo-nazi propaganda on the forums, admins should be censoring all of those numbers (hence leading to absolute overkill of censorship against not just neo-nazi symbolism, but any other abbreviation, symbolism, acronym or any other supremist/derogatory codes, .) That said, maybe 88 became a message in the community forums or somewhere else on the forums, and was posted as a message, so received more attention from the admin. I don't know, but it just seems strange, especially when I'm so used to seeing item levels from Alvl 85 areas in the IFT.

I strangely feel like it's those stupid two letter words in Scrabble. Why allow some while banning others, even though those "two-letter words" are not actually words. I never know whether my word fits with the random 2-letter combos.

[B&H: censored personally] (even though in German, it should be 25.)

The original German slogan (which was used in the Hitlerjugend BTW) had an "und" instead of & which makes it 5212.

The word filter is probably at default settings. I doubt it was an explicite admin decision to censor 88.

I think your explanation made it even less clear than it already was.

Also I hate all of you and your terrible grammar.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High