Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Utterly BS? How nice.

Utterly BS is a bit harsh, but yes, Moar, that was mostly sarcasm/humour, with some little points that hit the nail on the head - even if it is an oversized novelty hammer. Well, GT may have raise a couple of points!

GT said:
"guy I want to incinerate with my eyes for not noticing how FREAKING ADORABLE I AM!!"

[...]

"she's now so FURIOUS with you for blowing her off"

GoldTru said it. She'll be furious with you no matter what. We can't win! :whistling:

*hides*

GT said:
puts Freudian beard and jacket on, fervently believes this is an attractive look despite all available evidence
Me! That's me! I went out in a denim jacket thinking it looked fine. Turns out my colleagues thought the jacket was wearing 70's/80's oldschool jacket. I have no sense in fashion, and for me, comfort and mobility are completely above fashion.

Moar makes some very good points quoted below:

Moar said:
Listen to what she says and file that away for a conversation starter later. Get used to being around her. I'tll boost your confidence. You'll probably find some subject you can talk about with her and that'll be your icebreaker.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*
Especially good points about the wine and cuddles!

Morning bar! No e-liquor as it's too early and I've just woken up. I need to give my family a call, and may watch a movie while doing some washing. Also, organising a poker game for a couple of weeks away when I've left my current work, so that'll be fun, but that's future me. Present me has to organise stuff. :(

Haha, love it. Love the giant huntsmans we have here. We generally leave them alone. They eat other, more icky bugs. Still, when they're as big as that one (possibly one of the biggest I've seen in quite a while,) you don't want them in your bedroom, or to creep out from the corner of your sight.
Problem with doing what he did, is there's a decent chance of hitting it's leg, or some chance of squishing it's body. Loss of leg don't do too much to it, but I'd hate to deal with a random spider leg, or it falling onto me. Personally, I cringed in anticipation of him getting one of the legs. So easy to do, as they can be so quick when you get close to them.
Great video though!

*serves Leo sleeping pills/tranquilizer

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves bourbon

*takes a piece of BBQ Zokar.

Please tell me that spider isn't real. Oh wait, this is Australia, that's probably a baby spider. :p

I almost slept until 5am! That's sleeping late for me these days. On the other hand, I have 2 round 2 job interviews next week. One is for the really big job with the long hours that I think actually would be kind of fun, very social, in the President's office, and could afford my salary. The other would be fun, probably, working with musicians at Harvard (and I have a very strong musical background so that's interesting), don't know if they can do the salary I need yet. So there is movement, my situation isn't going to stay the same forever, thank the Lord.

Please tell me that spider isn't real. Oh wait, this is Australia, that's probably a baby spider. :p

I almost slept until 5am! That's sleeping late for me these days. On the other hand, I have 2 round 2 job interviews next week. One is for the really big job with the long hours that I think actually would be kind of fun, very social, in the President's office, and could afford my salary. The other would be fun, probably, working with musicians at Harvard (and I have a very strong musical background so that's interesting), don't know if they can do the salary I need yet. So there is movement, my situation isn't going to stay the same forever, thank the Lord.

Good to hear that things are looking a bit better :)

(GT: I also managed my goal of not crying in the office the other day!! Whohoo!!!)

*high fives Em
Woot! That's an achievement to be proud of and I'm not being sarcastic at all. You should reward yourself with something yummy! :balloons:

*high fives self for not crying in the office..ever! (not externally anyway)
*eats lots of yummy treats because of that.

Why can't anything just go the way it should? Earlier this week i tried hooking up my phone to the pc. Program refused to work. Tried some stuff to get it to work, including other software. Also didn't work. That's not the bad part though.
In the days after that the pc froze several times (only turning off pc works, not even ctrl+alt+del). Looks rather random, only common thing i could discover was that i was browsing the web. Also when starting some games like CivIII or D2 it looks like it needs to re-adjust the screen.
Yesterday however was when disaster really struck. It F-ed up my D2 folder! Couldn't get it to start anymore. Not 1.13 nor 1.07. Upon investigating it looked like somehow pretty much all of the .dll files were renamed to .baq files. Tried renaming them back manually, but that didn't help either. So today i copied some stuff to an external HD for safekeepings and did a full re-install of D2. Had some trouble there to. After getting back regular D2, i installed the expansion, but when you put the expansion disc back in for the last part i could click that i wanted to continue all i wanted, but it kept giving me the screen where you either continue or cancel. In the end i somehow got past that, so D2 is up and running again. At least for the time being.
Let's hope this fiasco hasn't screwed up any more on my pc or i may need to do a full re-install and i would hate to waste that much time.

*fingers crossed

Here's to hoping I don't break down tomorrow at work. Cheers!

Edit: If I do, it's because it might be my last time ever seeing them because I'm graduating in just over a week.

Some people refer to me as the Lord, are you one of them now?
Well I was looking for someone to blame for everything being so ****ed up in the world that we could all team up together against and could kill to make everything better forever
So Oh!
Lord?
are you up for it?

:D

The First Rule of...
:D
Don't Get Stoned

[youtube]431FZyVcPv8[/youtube]

Last edited:
Work. :( Back to it tomorrow. Last five days with this company, and I think I'm going to be bored in the office tomorrow. Hopefully, if so, I can have a little privacy so I can read more GoT. I do have some work that can be done, but I don't know how much I could get done before I leave. And there's a decent chance some of it may be politely argueing about health and safety ****. We'll see. Either way, last five days, and then onto a new chapter.

Damnit. Firefox just updated itself, and changed the design and layout. All pointless visual changes which again means I have to get used to a new layout. :( Not that there was anything wrong with the old layout.

Hey Dryst, if you don't like it, you could always search for the 'Classic Theme Restorer' addon which makes it normal again.

I'll get used to it again. :( Like new windows. They're just different until you get used to them.

I realised I can't find my wallet... I last used it at a petrol station two days ago (friday morning), but have no idea where it might have gone. I'm hoping it's at work, but I don't know. :(

You haven't been around for a while. Just dropping in, or do you lurk here more?

I'm off to bed now. Night bar!

Yeah, just been very busy. I have been lurking a bit more over the past week as things have quietened down a bit.

Goodnight!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High