Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

It seems like i should really be in Tristram. This place is about as dead as a place full of zombies. Then again, those often are in Tristram too.

Maybe some funny signs will brighten this place up.

Cyrax, those weren't funny at all. In fact, I'm deeply offended and appalled at such behavior. This is a SERIOUS place of ... wait. I've run out of tequila! DJ!!!!!

*refills Goldtru's tequila IV

*refills Moar's wine IV and adds sleeping pill

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves bourbon

More cats. Yay! That one looks alot like one we had when i was younger. Only ours was (much) fatter.

It does for me now too. Also when i go to their homepage it gives the same error. Looks like they have some (temporary?) issues there. Maybe it'll work again in a while.

*ties up Dry so he doesn't leave again

Another boring day at the office (and several more after this one). Somehow i know i won't make it too late here before i go home. Maybe i'm psychic? ;)

Now where is our forum i-lord to entertain me?

But I have two more days of work... I'd like to stay here, but I feel I should turn up to my last two days. Same boring day here too. This week feels like quite a long week already.

*unties rope*

Why turn up? What are they gonna do if you don't? Fire you?

Well done kamap.

To make it up to Dry: some more funny signs and some ironic pictures.

I was kinda wondering that myself. I assume he wouldn't pay me the last day if I just avoided turning up. I honestly don't know though.

*uses remote to increase heater temperature, thus melting the glue*

Damn it's getting hot in here. Would someone mind turning the heat down?

I'll check the clickies now. :) Thanks.

This glue doesn't melt with heat, you could try freezing it and then chipping away at it with a hammer though.
Then we'll just add water so that your frozen to the barstool and the barstool is frozen to the ground.
You will not get away unless someone rescues you.

Well, heat resistant glue... Clever. Seeing as I'm covered in glue, but sitting down while wearing clothing, I believe it would be my clothing that is stuck.

*removes shirt, shoes and pants, and moves to a new chair*

I still have work tomorrow, as little as I like it, so please stop trying to stop me. I will be back after work though.

I could release the squid to grapple you or find that damned big spider we saw in this bar not to long ago to cover you in spidersilk, I also believe we have some manacles somewhere around here.
So many options.

Not stop you? Whats the fun in that? Are you daft?

The squid would do more damage than letting me go to work.
The spider would scare more people from the bar. And, they may hold a grudge against you for loosing such a creature. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind at all. I'm not sure how long you'd have to wait for a huntsman spider to create web, as they don't actually make a web. As to funnel-webs, I'm not sure about the web, but they make burrows - by all means, IF they do make web, it's all up to you to put your finger in their burrow to collect it...

Manacles, well... Thanks for the warning.

*grabs manacle keys from under counter*

Hmm, no pockets without pants...

*stores keys securely on self*

FTFY
We can also put you in a full metal plate that hasn't got any moving parts and weld it shut.

Well, in your situation, it may be fixed, but I stand by what I said. ;) Of course, your idea is entirely possible - it's just it's not my idea of an ideal place to stick keys. Ignoring the metallic taste, if I stick them in my mouth, I'm sure you'd get them easier, and I wouldn't be able to eat or drink either.

Does metal bending work in this world? If so, I'm all set!

Edit: Now I'm running away from the bar to my bed, so that no one can get me while I sleep. And tomorrow, I'm heading to work (unfortunately.) Only two more days. Two. More. Days. Two. More Days. And it feels like this week should be over already... Two. More. Days. I can do it.

I'll drop by the bar tomorrow after work, so try not to leave too many traps lying around for me. :) Thanks!
Night all! Enjoy your day. :wave:

Last edited:
Metal bending doesn't work.
How would you secure them on yourself with no clothes? Duc(k)tape them onto you?

It's duct tape.

My life has blown up. I need to get away from my spouse. I'm in a dark, dark place and I'm praying it's the darkest before the dawn.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High