Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I just saw that spider video and got a stern look and a "don't screm that loud!" comment from hubby. I will not be sleeping tonight.

*wine with sleeping pill please*

*cuddles bar*

This morning, I remembered where I left my wallet. :) It's been at work, and now in my possession again. It looks like a boring day again.

I just saw that spider video and got a stern look and a "don't screm that loud!" comment from hubby. I will not be sleeping tonight.

*wine with sleeping pill please*

*cuddles bar*

Well the video did warn you not to watch it if you are afraid of spiders. To be honest those hunstmans (while big and creepy looking) are not dangerous at all. It is the Sydney Funnel Web you need to worry about (fortunately I don't live in Sydney) ......

Warning those of you that got freaked out by the last video don't watch this one

[youtube]GsEogUO7q1M[/youtube]

I like boring days. I don't have to worry about being attacked by a fire breathing dragon.

My soon-to-be-ex used to refer to me as the "demon dragon" with only a modicum of affection implied.

Also, Forum Runner sucks. I understand why the site has ditched tapatalk for ripping them off, absolutely 100% get that, but Forum Runner still sucks. Goodness, life is hard! : pity party and playing world's smallest violin:

I have two round 2 job interviews this week! Tomorrow is for the big scary CFO of Harvard job, and Friday is for the Silk Road people. I'm finally getting some traction and this horrendous ordeal may be reaching it's next ... horrendous phase! :gasps and collapses from exhaustion, i.e. has delicate and feminine fainting fit and falls attractively over a pretty chaise longue:

Last edited:
Well the video did warn you not to watch it if you are afraid of spiders. To be honest those hunstmans (while big and creepy looking) are not dangerous at all. It is the Sydney Funnel Web you need to worry about (fortunately I don't live in Sydney) ......

Warning those of you that got freaked out by the last video don't watch this one

[youtube]GsEogUO7q1M[/youtube]

Well, I of course had to watch that one as well. *shudders*

Luckily I'll probably never get to Sydney. :)

Nothing wrong with a few spiders here and there... I participated in a study last week where I had to distinguish between pictures of snakes, spiders, and mushrooms, order them as they were presented, get periodically shocked, then fill out 12 questionnaires about how they made me feel afterwards.

Nothing wrong with a few spiders here and there... I participated in a study last week where I had to distinguish between pictures of snakes, spiders, and mushrooms, order them as they were presented, get periodically shocked, then fill out 12 questionnaires about how they made me feel afterwards.

They must have been paying well! ;)

*waves*

I wouldn't mind a fire-breathing dragon to make my life a bit more exciting. Maybe save a damsel in distress too?
It's a long week. It feels like it should be late Wednesday/Thursday, but it's only Tuesday evening. :(

<3 Lordi!

Without the god awfull shoes and costume I hope.
Change the music to something similar but better.
Then you might be getting close to what I prefer in my music but I do not look like it at all.

Quiet in here. Is there some party i'm not aware of?

Maybe instead of Lordi, you're the new i-Lord? Could be that's where m-i-lord comes from.

Is that a project X kinda party? Cause they tend to spin out of control.

Not even in your dreams.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High