Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Finishing a university degree. If it's the same as here, I believe. After that, some undergrads go on to Post-graduation (post-grad) studies.

I got my onesie today. No, it's not a kigurumi, but I imagine it'll feel warm and snug. I like it, and I feel a bit like a dork wearing it, but I'll be grateful I got it as it gets cooler. :)

What's an undergrad?

Finishing a university degree. If it's the same as here, I believe. After that, some undergrads go on to Post-graduation (post-grad) studies.

I got my onesie today. No, it's not a kigurumi, but I imagine it'll feel warm and snug. I like it, and I feel a bit like a dork wearing it, but I'll be grateful I got it as it gets cooler. :)

yep basically this. An undergraduate degree is a bachelor's degree (BSC, BA etc.). A masters or PHD is a graduate degree (in that you need to have graduated from a bachelor before you can pursue it).

Undergraduate also refers to someone that is studying a bachelor degree.

edit: I think in NA education goes something like:

Undergrad (bachelor's degree) => grad school (Masters degree) => doctorate (PHD) => post-doc

yep basically this. An undergraduate degree is a bachelor's degree (BSC, BA etc.). A masters or PHD is a graduate degree (in that you need to have graduated from a bachelor before you can pursue it).

Undergraduate also refers to someone that is studying a bachelor degree.

edit: I think in NA education goes something like:

Undergrad (bachelor's degree) => grad school (Masters degree) => doctorate (PHD) => post-doc
Yup, except some people (rare) skip the Master's and go straight to PhD

I've been asked to participate in an MIT study about female gamers. How cool is that? With such great power comes great responsibility. Apparently they also wanted a bunch of female gamers who root for their own team. So I can have great fun enraging them all by enthusiastically endorsing female fantasy armor.

Yup, except some people (rare) skip the Master's and go straight to PhD

If I was to go into acadamea i'd skip a masters. Masters seems like a pointless waste of time to me :)

why are there so many drunk particles in buourbon? how does it even work???

It's a conspiracy!

If I was to go into acadamea i'd skip a masters. Masters seems like a pointless waste of time to me :)

It's a conspiracy!

i will spire for it and waste my time on life and then it will all be over and then I will be amazing and then when I am BBQ I will melt into a puddle of chocolate and I will dance like raindrops in my own pool of happiness!!!

Masters is like you don't want to go into the real world yet, so here's an easy excuse to not for a couple of years.

"Masters" is a common misspelling.

The first letter was printed upside-down back in the day and was never corrected, and the misprint became convention.

Sorry naran. Not going to get a photo of it. It's just a standard black onesie, with white zips - no kigurumi/cosplay/animal design though. But it'll keep me warm and wrapped up during winter. :) Three months of winter coolness is on its way, and I'm going to keep myself wrapped up for the time being.

I realised I'm getting old today. I'm watching the European Song Contest just so I can relate to my coworkers on Monday. The sad part is that I am ranking the contestants and even got into a discussion about why Finland is better than what hubby liked best. I am really feeling like life is over now. *cries*

*wine please*
*more wine please*

I realised I'm getting old today. I'm watching the European Song Contest just so I can relate to my coworkers on Monday. The sad part is that I am ranking the contestants and even got into a discussion about why Finland is better than what hubby liked best. I am really feeling like life is over now. *cries*

*wine please*
*more wine please*

It is over... welcome to reality.

*drowns self in bourbon*

*wine please*
*more wine please*

Lol - I think Australia for some reason has a contestant in eurovision.

Edit: not competing just performing.

My wife watches Eurovision every year and every year the news gives away who's won before she can watch it!

So, apparently this happened. I'd say spoilers, but I don't think anyone really minds what could be spoiled.

[youtube]sH5oPZ1Bk7g[/youtube]

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High