Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

I've decided that fire drood is incredibly lame.

I can handle the 1 sec cooldown on FoH. 2 seconds on everything (fissure, firestorm) is just way too much for me.

Going to finish leveling to 93 and then change what I do when I play D2... maybe regear my FoHer, or go back to 1.07 and never find a pharblade

Yes, if you have issues with a 2 second CD on skills, I can only begin to imagine how hard it must be for you to deal with the 20 year CD on pharblades ...

I'm still thinking about a variation of the TC3 hunting tournament, where one would have to farm the TC3 pieces he/she wants first, then Guardian with them, using nothing but TC3 items in the slots where they can be used, so everything but jewelry. But then I think about the fact that I should stay away from any tournaments until I have finally finished my 99er Sorc. Dang, I wanted more free time for D2, not less :(.

It's only lame when using silly terms like "drood". These aren't the droods you are looking for.

But well, at least he hasn't said "dudu". My toenails are rolling up backwards when I'm reading something like dudu, soso, baba etc.

Don't get me started on the Diablo II parlance, jargon. I have so much to say but I really have better things to do than to write an essay on this.

I also can'get used to terms like mob, kiting, aggro etc.

Perhaps I need to add a list of banned words to the rules? Infractions for bad language if you use them...

Also, next MF / rune find tournament when? 20h time limit Pindlethon / alvl85 ? Even a Baalathon if there are enough takers.

Would there be any interest in having another MF/RF tournament like the one we had before the MFO? I enjoyed participating and hosting that one. The combination of magic finding and rune finding makes for a nice diversity of builds IMO while still appealing to many types of players (from casual to efficiency-oriented ones), and personally I like the 20h limit per batch to even the playing field. Though I wouldn't mind tweaking the format.

@ffs, I would be interested, as long as it's not before Nov/Dec.

Quick question: the Jeweler's prefix (4os) cannot spawn on magic barb helms/druid pelts, right?

I liked the mf/rf format but really want to focus on other stuff first. So for me only if it's november / december, and even then it's a maybe.

No helms and pelts have max 3os

In this instance, absolutely correct as all helms (except circlet-types) have both max 3os AND cannot spawn Jeweler's, but it could be misconstrued...

This seems to lack a bit clarity :)

Magical helms (including circlets and those for barbs and druids) can have the jeweler's affix, but they cannot have more than 3 sockets, so that affix will generate 3 of thems as well (or less if their socket maximum is lower). With other words, jeweler's adds another chance for magical items having 3 sockets. Likewise, magical necro heads can have the jeweler's and artisan's as well, even though their maximum is 2 sockets.

If I could beg blizzard for one selfish change to this game, it would be this:

I want to be able to play a necromancer and have one golem of each type summoned at the same time. I want to experience True Golem Power.

For me that would be a runeword with Find Item oskill. That would surely mix things up. ;)

As regards the tournament discussion - I'd be fine with November. Also to be clear I'd be fine with any other MF and/or RF tournament if someone else would like to host one. But I wouldn't mind hosting again either.

Ooh, find item would be a really cool thing to have as an oskill. You know, there's so much design space left unexplored in this game and it makes me really sad that there are so many things that were never attempted (or at least not publicly).

Or even just more elite uniques would be great. That would probably be enough to persuade me to play LoD again. I've often fantasized about what a unique boneweave could look like...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High