Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

pharphis,

Might I suggest posting in ziambe's threads as positive 100% proof that the random number generator is 100% for sure biased against you?

When yall run diablo, do you do the seal popping trick?

I found this meme today from a random pack in CS

Giant Skull
Bone Visage
Defense: 471
Durability: 21 of 21
Required Strength: 96
Required Level: 65
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xed6547d5
+30 to Strength
+318 Defense
Knockback
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (1: 0 used)

Those screenshots are mindblowing to look at.

It's really a shame that imageshack and photobucket both broke relatively recently; there's a lot of history that went down the drain with them.

Wait, photobucket broke...????

*Frantically searches for screenshots*

Ok, so after this night's windows update, my Diablo suddenly isn't full screen anymore, but only the middle part of the screen is being used, and both sides are just dark. I took a screenshot but for some reason it doesn't show there.

Anyone knows how I can fix this?

Agreed. Everything looks better without being stretched out. Even if you use one of the widescreen mods, the AI and maps don't work correctly. Try the following if you use Sven's Glide Wrapper:
Capture.png

Well, there may be more at hand, as mu computer didn't want to start up anymore after I got home. I always get an error message. Maybe the ssd on witch I installed windows broke down. I just hope the other ssd, with my games on, is intact. I haven't made a backup in ages :(.

I actually like D2 full screen. Otherwise it's so small.

Hello all! Installing D2 as we speak.

I still haven't installed D2 on my new laptop and I borked the versions on my desktop (version switcher) so I haven't bothered playing since Aug (maybe early early sept)

I still haven't installed D2 on my new laptop and I borked the versions on my desktop (version switcher) so I haven't bothered playing since Aug (maybe early early sept)

Ugh, tell me about it pharphis, I have 1.14d on my desktop, and 1.13 on my flash drive (where I keep all my up to date characters so I can travel and play) but still haven't booted up either in months. This new release by feared bliss though has me on board to start again though! I got it setup so I'm ready to roll again!

Last edited:
I've got a fifth of Jameson, half a can of Grizzly and I just found my CD's (had to uninstall the Blizz download version). I"m ready (almost) to jam out to some Millencolin and time travel.

Remind me, is there a no CD mod (not just an iso) in the newest version switcher .dlls ?

@fearedbliss
I'm kind of sick of having daemon tools lol and since I have to reinstall everything I'd like to know how simplified it can be!

Wait, photobucket broke...????

*Frantically searches for screenshots*

... Crap...

Edit: looks like most of my screenies in my guardian threads are okay.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High