2017 Autumn MFO Sign-up and Running Thread

LC,

Speaking of Jim, I ran into jimsfriend on his twitch channel yesterday as he was playing Eastern Sun, and mentioned the MFO. Unfortunately, you won't get help from your team mates this time! Hope Jim does well anyway, gl.

-------------------
Baal
-------------------
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]
darkstarhub [1.14d SC FAM]
grim [1.14d SC FAM]
ffs [1.14b SC FAM]

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Noodle [1.13d SC FAM]
DiabloTwoinDC [1.13 SC FAM]
T72on1 [1.13d SC FAM]
NanoMist [1.14d SC FAM]
Arranj [1.14d HC FAM]
Albatross [1.14d SC FAM]
Yng [1.14d SC FAM]
Pb_pal [1.13d SC FAM]
Shask [1.14d SC FAM]
maxicek [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
LiquidClear [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
Gynli [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Agguh [1.14d HC]
EatSleepDiablov2 [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------
Bottom Tier - zemaj(Baal)/Grape(alvl85)

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Grape
T72on1
NanoMist
ffs
EatSleepDiablov2

Note: your category isn't final until signups close and the MFO starts.

---

Just got my bowazon into Hell as part of my untwinked 99 challenge. She's still only on harmony and some low-mid range runewords, so she's going to grind the Pits for the next while. Hopefully my runs will get smoother through the week, as I find more suitable gear upgrades.

I don't expect to win; I'm looking for my windforce lol. Realistically though, I'm hoping for a WWS sometime soon and mebbe some standard mf gear like chancies and war travs.

GL to us all. =D

-------------------
Baal
-------------------
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]
grim [1.14d SC FAM]
ffs [1.14b SC FAM]

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Noodle [1.13d SC FAM]
T72on1 [1.13d SC FAM]
NanoMist [1.14d SC FAM]
Arranj [1.14d HC FAM]
Albatross [1.14d SC FAM]
Yng [1.14d SC FAM]
Pb_pal [1.13d SC FAM]
Shask [1.14d SC FAM]
Gynli [1.14d SC FAM]
Locohead [1.14d SC FAM FTS]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Agguh [1.14d HC]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Grape
T72on1
NanoMist
ffs
EatSleepDiablov2

---

Hopefully this is in time and my profile in order. Initially wasn't going to join this, but decided it would be motivation to level my sorc.

Curious as to what we post for our tournament finds? I'm assuming you'll post a specific tag for each shot once it has officially started? Also you listed time as 12:00 am local, so I'm good to go at 12 CST?

Just asking because I may have an hour or two tonight to do a few.

E: good luck all, good turnout!

-------------------
Baal
-------------------
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]
grim [1.14d SC FAM]
ffs [1.14b SC FAM]

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Noodle [1.13d SC FAM]
T72on1 [1.13d SC FAM]
NanoMist [1.14d SC FAM]
Arranj [1.14d HC FAM]
Albatross [1.14d SC FAM]
Yng [1.14d SC FAM]
Pb_pal [1.13d SC FAM]
Shask [1.14d SC FAM]
Gynli [1.14d SC FAM]
Locohead [1.14d SC FAM FTS]
PhineasB [1.13d SC FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Agguh [1.14d HC]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Grape
T72on1
NanoMist
ffs
EatSleepDiablov2

---

Got back from a nice long vacation last night, just in time to sign up for MFO.:) Actually, I doubt that I'll be able to get more than 10 hours total and won't have time to practice before the weekend. But lightning may strike and allow progress on the last few items in the grail . . . Good luck to everyone!

@Yng

You should be good to go after midnight. (Once it is officially Friday wherever you are.) Also, it sounds like you're talking about posting your finds? We don't do that until after the results have been tallied. Build up suspense and all that.

Practical question - I know I can't include chest-items from L85 areas. But in terms of ilvl, are chest drops distinguishable from monster drops? I.e. Ideally while doing 10 days of runs, I'd like to still open the chests to keep items for my own later use, if possible, as long as I can easily tell which were chest items and which were monster items, from their ilvl in Atma? Let me know.

regular monsters will drop ilvl 85 and so will the chests I believe (you can quickly check this yourself) but champion/uniques will drop ilvl 87/8'8 respectively.

That said, if you find something that is a qualifier from a chest, just throw it in a different stash or make note of it so you don't forget a week later that it doesn't count.

I suppose in some circumstances there may be doubt whether a monster dropped the item or not but I'd say just try to avoid that.

Yeah I could have just checked, heh. No easy sorting after the fact, then. That's what I wanted to know. I can still pop chests but have to be careful to keep things separate. Shouldn't be that hard.

Since we haven't heard anything else about supervisors and the MFO has now officially begun, are we to assume that Grape is the supervisor of all three categories?

@Shask

I'm sure he'll pop up sometime soon to clarify. I know there was one person who volunteered for the lvl85 area, i'm too lazy to check who atm. If anything we still have till Sunday night until the first 'mandatory' update, so I'm going to just hold off until things sort themselves out.

E: good luck to everyone, and mostly good luck to ME! =D

Well. Yeah I'd say joining this tourney was worth it so far. WAHAHAHAHHAAHA

eeEb6f6.jpg

To clarify: You can post anything that doesn’t score. Jewellery, charms, runes, jewels, rares are positively encouraged.

Hey, first of all: good luck to all runners, let's have an awesome MFO! May your drops be gold and green ;)

Second thing: I got a job offer and I'm now in the middle of moving to a new city plus learning the things at work etc. So I'll be pretty damn busy for most of the MFO. Hope you can understand if it takes me a bit more time than usual to response. I'm also relying on my phone's internet until someday next week :)

So if the more experienced MFO participants see a question they know about, don't hesitate to answer! I'd be grateful.

@Shask I'm supervising Pindle and Baal, zemaj is supervising alvl85. Yes, by the end of those dates you should send an update to your supervisor. Use the same format as in the final update: top five with scores and a total score.

Having updates from everyone won't probably happen on time (prove me wrong please :D ) so instead of standings (without points) there will probably be general comments how the competition is going. It will be nice to post the standings from during the mfo afterwards, to see how it all went.

@EatSleepDiablo, yes, let's have this discussion before the next MFO. This one will now go with the old categories despite not so many players in the Pindle and Baal

@Locohead Awesome start !!! Grats :).

Just squeezed in my first 45 minutes or so. Had to get back into it big time, after so much Grim Dawn. But starting to get the hang of it back already.

Good luck everyone !!!

To clarify: You can post anything that doesn’t score. Jewellery, charms, runes, jewels, rares are positively encouraged.

Ah? I thought only scored items were relevant. For the record, I was just posting the Ber for bragging rights. Not offering it up to be claimed...

Ah? I thought only scored items were relevant. For the record, I was just posting the Ber for bragging rights. Not offering it up to be claimed...

I think he meant that it's encouraged to post your non scored drops so that thread is still having subject matter instead of everyone just waiting to see results. No one can take your Ber haha.

100 runs in, and this is the most notable find:
Code:
Brimstone Pelt
Mage Plate
Defense: 403
Durability: 47 of 60
Required Strength: 55
Required Level: 25
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0xa35a92d7
+49 to Life
+54% Enhanced Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 3
Fire Resist +16%
Attacker Takes Damage of 3
Socketed (2: 0 used)

That might be my new A2 level 27 twink armor..

Thanks, Grape, for the clarifications!

Another question: Do only elite uniques qualify? No TC3s and other non-Hell uniques?

I understand that the posted spreadsheets contain only elite armor/weapon uniques, but I never saw such a rule explicitly stated.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High