2 weeks too late - Item Find Thread April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, so many Zods lately! I better find one myself during the last RFL round... :rolleyes:

I'm back at Nihlathak running. Those monsters down there had a few welcome back -gifts:
View attachment 9404 View attachment 9405 View attachment 9406

Code:
Tomb Reaver
Cryptic Axe
Two Hand Damage: 167 - 767
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Level: 84
Required Strength: 155
Required Dexterity: 93
Fingerprint: 0xcb223a1d
Item Level: 95
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+60% Increased Attack Speed
241% Enhanced Damage
+167% Damage to Undead
+276 to Attack Rating against Undead
All Resistances +39
10% Reanimate as: Returned
+10 Life after each Kill
60% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+4 to Light Radius
Ethereal
3 Sockets (0 used)

Stormlash
Scourge
One Hand Damage: 11 - 313
Durability: 49 of 65
Required Level: 82
Required Strength: 125
Required Dexterity: 77
Fingerprint: 0xcb0ec04b
Item Level: 95
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
20% Chance to cast level 18 Tornado on striking
15% Chance to cast level 10 Static Field on striking
+30% Increased Attack Speed
292% Enhanced Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 1 - 473 Lightning Damage
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
+7 Lightning Absorb
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 30

Didn't quite expect a second 3 soc e Tomby! It's an OK roll, but less ED than my first one. No ideas what to do with it.

Ps. I suffered a death with this Sorc during February (without saving the body), so these serve as a quite nice motivation boost! Trying to finish her during the third RFL round.

@Grape I thought it the Zod God did not allow socketing non-perfect items? You better keep looking for those Tomb Reavers ;)

@Grape If you look at the post after yours, I’m now sitting on all the ingredients. I’m waiting until after RFL round three though.

Drops a little old now, but it fits with the thread theme
Screenshot687.jpg

Maybe we should re-evaluate our rune finding tournaments, and start hunting Els and Elds instead. At least then there is a challenge.

I think they should be done now. I checked the screenie date and this was found in April. Actually during the 4 Zod Cow Level event.

Now we know, April is the best month to find Zod runes

Maybe we should re-evaluate our rune finding tournaments, and start hunting Els and Elds instead. At least then there is a challenge.

Yeah let's see who can find 14,281,868,906,496 El's and the gems required for cubing :)

Wondering how big that GoMule stash file would be ...

Ah the old days. I miss those pre-1.13 “I cubed every rune I ever found and now I have a Zod” posts.

While being super inefficient in my round 2 RFL (supposed to be clonking the heads of the council in Travincal), I wandered...all the way to Threshsocket. On the way back to the WP this little thing dropped from a demon sprite! This non-qualifier bested by far my Travincal drops (no complaints here!)
Not as stylish as all you folks with your fancy Zods (lol), but more useful in my opinion.
Not sure what to do with it...thinking maybe Beast or Chains of Honor. I have infinity, fortitude and enigma.
View attachment 9445

Finally found a 40/15 dungo's! Eliot the light sorc is pushing for level 97 this coming week.View attachment 9446

dont mind my personal victory picture (pointing at the RFL round 2 results thread, where all the big players are and showing of their shinies...) i am happy with my 2nd one :) (i am 1 ber 2x sur shy of having my very first infinity)

View attachment 9464

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High