Big Trouble in Little China Mafia Game

Bus driver switches two players during night, so that someone targeting one hits the other. No one is immune unless of their own PR.

Example: Noodle is busdriver. He targets you and Leo. Later, Mafia goes to NK Leo. You die, Leo lives. Noodle feels good about saving Leo. You seethe in the dead-thread. Leo is oblivious.

So, the big question would be if the bus driver is town or mafia..

If Mafia: they could just wait and see who is getting votes, and then switch to kill anybody/create confusion.

If town: Either, perform no night action, or simply swap Leo and CG. (If we are going one, and then the other, shouldn't affect much)

Just checking in.

Noting that there are 1 vote each on:

Leopold Stotch: (1), Caluin Graye
Caluin Graye: (1), Leopold Stotch

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 3 will end on 08/22/2017 at 8 PM CST (-5GMT) Countdown Timer

Apparently there is talk of a BTILC remake with The Rock in it...not sure how I feel on this...

Sigh. Since there's basically an hour left and ya'll need a little more help...

I'm a flavour cop. I get to investigate people at night and get various items. It's not a full cop, I don't get alignment, but just little knicknacks. Like on Zemaj, I got some Money and a Bottle.

Last night I investigated Leo. I got a Wheelchair and a Cane.

Wheelchair suggests to me Lo Pan, since he's a decrepit old guy stuck in a wheelchair when not astral projecting. I couldn't find any evidence of a cane in the movie though, but still suggests "really old guy".

That cinches it. CG targeted two people last night, Leo & D2inDC. Hence my questions about bus drivers, since Egg Shen was town. I know of no other PR that targets two people, and if Egg Shen is likely town, CG must be scum busdriver.

Yup, that is accurate.

D2inDC gave me Chopsticks and a Watch.

Noodle on N1 also gave me Chopsticks and Noodles.

Full disclosure: I'm a One-Shot Wonder PR, Wang Chi by name.

Ah, that'd explain Money, that makes sense. I initially had Noodle pegged as Wang Chi due to the Noodles.

I'm inclined to believe your claim.

It's cool if ya'll wanna lynch me now, I have no further information. Just promise me you'll lynch Leo tomorrow.

I AM TOWN: (as @zemaj cop power confirms)
Since I don't really know a lot of crazy night actions that might pop up, I realize I could get killed tonight even though there are no votes against me. There doesn't seem to be any real suspicion about me, and I think I've been pretty forthcoming, so I'm hoping that everyone does believe that I am town. I wanted use my credibility to try and share all information I have available, hoping that would assist my fellow townies should I not make it through the night. (dead men can't speak!)

NEIGHBOR:
I have a neighbor (unknown identity) with whom I can send private messages. I initially suspected that it was @Noodle, but now am suspecting that it is @Caluin Graye. I received the first PM on day one (when Noodle, CG and myself were the only ones posting).

"If you haven't been actively posting, please do so! We

desperately need participation. Thanks!"

Judging from @Noodle first thread post, I assumed he was my neighbor.

We need to get talking, or we'll have nothing to analyze and will likely be picked off one night kill at a time.

When I asked if I was speaking with Noodle, this is the reply I got.

"One time, I ate an ant farm."

It seemed a bit strange to me to basically come out and say that it was Noodle speaking. So, I was wary that it could be someone impersonating Noodle. I searched around a bit, and found another Mafia game in which both Noodle and CG participated. Then, I replied with a reference that both players would recognize:

"Got anything to drink? Perhaps some Extra Strength Head and Shoulders?"

Since then, my neighbor has become pretty silent, even though both players have continued posting on Mafia thread. I suspect that CG is actually my neighbor, and became quiet when he realized that I was trying to impersonate him.

There isn't anything overly suspicious about impersonation, after all, I tried the same thing. My concern being, that if my neighbor was Mafia, and knew my identity, I would be NK.

JAILER: (name is Eddie Lee)
My night action is the ability to jail people. This stops any night action by that person, and stops any night action upon that person. When I saw @Caluin Graye vote Leo, which seemed a bit pointless (nobody else was voting), I worried she was going to be targeted for NK. Perhaps there was a requirement that a player must have at least (1) vote to be NK? Anyway, I decided to jail Leo last night, and then today she posted this to CG:

I think you're fibbing and might be upset because your NK didn't work.

I don't know if Leo was jailed, and was targeted for NK, would she actually know about it? Or, the other possibility is Leo tried to initiate NK, but being jailed prevented it. Either way, CG and Leo are my suspects for being Mafia.

I plan on voting along with the other votes (Caluin Graye as of this post), and jailing the other person (Leopold Stotch as of this post). If we vote incorrectly, and the other is Mafia, at least they will be jailed, and hopefully unable to NK. There is the chance that I will be targeted for posting all of this, which is why I've waited until as late as possible, and made all info public should a terrible fate befall me tonight!!!

Since then, my neighbor has become pretty silent, even though both players have continued posting on Mafia thread. I suspect that CG is actually my neighbor, and became quiet when he realized that I was trying to impersonate him

Nope, not me. Nor would I have gotten that reference.

Behind the scenes:

Where are they now??

The day drew to a close with the town arguing among themselves. Some accusations were thrown in, suspicions were aired, and in general...confusion seemed to be the theme.

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

Leopold Stotch: (1), Caluin Graye
Caluin Graye: (3), Leopold Stotch, zemaj**, DiablotwoinDC

**Noting that zemaj double voted (once with mispelled name, then again correctly spelled) only one vote of those two counts.

Caluin Graye has reached three votes and has been lynched.

He was Jack Burton, Town Flavor Cop.

It is now night, if you have night actions to submit, get them to me via PM.

Night 2 will end and Day 3 will begin in just under 24 hours from now, on Wednesday August 23rd, 2017 at 8 PM CST (GMT -5) count down timer

With all of the action going on, no one died. All living players are still alive.

Bonus scene:

It is now daytime. With 4 players alive, it will take 3 to lynch.

The day will end on Friday August 25th at 8 PM CST (GMT -5)
Countdown Timer

You may now post freely for 48 hours.

I've been busy wondering why Head and Shoulders doesn't make a body wash called Knees and Toes.

But at the same time, I've been drinking a large glass of Extra Strength Head and Shoulders every night for a month and my head is still weak as @#$%, so I question their expertise. (For non US members, Head and Shoulders is a popular shampoo.)

Anyway, as fond as I am of her as a person, Leo's been blocked two nights, and there've been no night kills. There's no harder case against anyone, that I can see.

Vote: Leopold Stotch

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High