Big Trouble in Little China Mafia Game

When Kurt Russell was restricted to posting images only, he could not mention that, else he would die.

Kurt Russell is very tired. Been at Kurt Russell all day. And Kurt Russell appears that Kurt Russell has been post restricted!! /shocked

Now, it appears Kurt Russell can claim whatever she wants to try and escape the hands of justice!!

@Noodle

Head & shoulders has been the #1 selling Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for more than 35 years. As a result, over a 90 million people in over 45 countries have come to depend on Head & Shoulders

It's gone global. ;)

I don't think I've ever purchased shampoo in a foreign country. I assume they let you taste it first, like in the US?

Oh yeah, and Vote: Leo

In the mean-time:

Hey Leo, help me out with some movie trivia? Do you remember who played the lead role in Eacape From LA? Also, who co-starred with Sylvester Stallone in Tango and Cash? Lastly, who played the new guy they introduced in the new Gaurdians of the Galaxy?

:D

Oh man! It's on the top of my tongue! What is his name? He also starred in Forrest Gump.. You know the guy.. He's married to Angelina Jolie.. I think he went crazy on Oprah show, jumping all over the sofa? What's his name again @Leopold Stotch?

Vote Count:

Leopold Stotch: (2), Noodle, Zemaj

Not voting: Leopold Stotch, DiablotwoinDC.

Day ends in 4 hours.

I'm still suspicious of @Noodle..

All it would have taken was to bus driver swap himself-Leo on N1. Leo turns up wheelchair and cane instead of @Noodle.

Then all suspicion falls on CG and Leo. Noodle even suggested we lynch one and then the other. No need to NK the last two nights, as there isn't any suspicion on him yet.

Now we lynch Leo, and Noodle pops up for NK. What is the result if we're left 1 mafia and 1 town?

I plan to jail Noodle tonight just in case. But, I don't actually KNOW that jailing will prevent NK. We're just assuming, since there hasn't been any.

But, since I'm unable to communicate with @zemaj without Noodle reading, I don't really see any way I can try to safeguard against this possibility..

Well, don't think any new info will be coming out..

I wasn't too impressed with your role claim @Noodle. :p That's what gave me pause.

But, Leo seems resigned to her fate. Even Kurt Russell wouldn't come to her defense!

Vote: Leopoldo Stotch

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High