Big Trouble in Little China Mafia Game

BTLC_Russell_2.jpg

From before the pictures...

So, my idea is to try and prevent any lynch on day 1, keeping the 4 vote requirement intact as long as possible. Everyone can vote in a circle. That way each person gets 1 vote. Even if the 2 mafia deviate, they would only mount 3 votes, not enough for a lynch.

I actually agree. If everyone (or almost everyone) has powers, why not let everyone use them on night 1 and see what happens? It may be better to see what could happen, than to risk killing a powerful townie.

So to summarize: lynching daily is better in big, complex games. For our purposes now, biding our time is better, even if it does basically make the game crawl for the first bit.

While I understand this sentiment, is it a good idea? I mean, could it be playing into the mafia's hands, having it easier for them to lurk and kill us one by one each night? Yeah, this might be a crazy game with crazy PRs, but there's still a chance that mafia can NK us each and every night until it's just them.

But the other problem is that we lynch other and give the mafia a win because we end up killing each other like we have the last two games.

Interesting... So, barring the possibility that mod forgot to PM/didn't hit send, we have a daytime post restricter. That is different, but then I suppose we were warned this game would be different.

Really makes me wonder if perhaps it wasn't just SS pulling mod-magic for D2inDC tolling him, as I don't see what anyone would gain from a post restriction on the newbie... Or it was another newbie going "Cool! I have a button, what does it do?"

Lol, I like to think it's SS pulling a prank!! XD

In all seriousness, it is interesting that D2inDC was posting regularly then all of a sudden posts the pics. Maybe we do have a daytime post resticter or maybe he said a key word or phrase that went into effect? I've seen that before. Or what if he's a tree stump and is trying to jerk our chain?

Vote: Leopold Stotch

Why? That's random. If it's been because I've been quiet, I've been busy IRL. I've messaged and apologized to our host. He knows.

Do we still all have votes on us from the first day still or was it just a first day thing?

P.S. Dear Silver Shroud,

I forgone taking a shower to make my posts. I'm sitting in dust, some sweat, and greasy hair. Who's sexy now? This should show my dedication. :p

Love,

Leo

Now for dinner and shower, not in that order.

The day has officially need in a no-lynch.

Official looking post with recap to come as soon as I get on a computer.

It is now night, the night will last 24 hours.

All night actions are to be submitted via PM.

Last edited:
Final end of day 2 vote count:

Leopold Stotch: (1): Caluin Graye

With the day drawing to a close, the town felt an uneasy sort of presence around. They carried on cautiously but ...

Two of their number were lost to the monster below.

Scott Berland (1 post) and Warng1286 (0 posts) have been modkilled (rule #12)

Scott Berland was "The Three STorms, he was Mafia.

Warng1286 was Egg Shen, he was town.

All night actions are due via PM, the night will end and Day 3 will start tomorrow at 8PM CST (GMT-5) Timer[/url

Night 2 had ended and there have been no deaths during the night.

It is now Day 3 and you may post freely for 48 hours.

Day 3 will end on 08/22/2017 at 8 PM CST (-5GMT) Countdown Timer

With 5 left alive, it will take 3 votes to secure a lynch.

CG, I'm curious about your vote on Leo yesterday too. Was it just an attempt to get some momentum going SOMEWHERE, or did you have a reason to target her specifically?

Wanted to pressure her into delivering on her promise to post. Also wanted to see what kind of reactions would be elicited. Reactions amongst the town are tepid.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High